Haven't seen this many Dungey haters

Related:
Create New Tag

4/2/2017 6:01 AM

Since the J Law days? They sure have made their presence known around here lately. Why the hate? Did he not sign an autograph for you?

|

4/2/2017 6:26 AM

defeatist45 wrote:

Since the J Law days? They sure have made their presence known around here lately. Why the hate? Did he not sign an autograph ...more

Because there are so many Reed worshipers, and he called Reed immature (which he is)... How dare he!

|

4/2/2017 6:28 AM

Canard called Reed a cry baby. Did he get as much hate as Dungey for it?

|

4/2/2017 6:35 AM

Follow the leader feeding frenzy. .

|

4/2/2017 6:44 AM

SigPig wrote:

Coming from Canard is one thing, coming from the "golden boy" is something else. Dungeys fan boi's have always bragged how he was above all of that and would never stoop to that level. Well, hes at that level. And the fan boi's dont know how to eat their humble pie

|

4/2/2017 6:50 AM

SigPig wrote:

Dtat720 wrote:

Coming from Canard is one thing, coming from the "golden boy" is something else. Dungeys fan boi's have always bragged how he ...more

Lol what level? He called him immature. Is that really that big of a deal?

|

4/2/2017 6:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2017 6:53 AM

Dungey has a 4pt lead with 3 races remaining and the Dungey faithful are terrified because they know he's NOT the best guy and their hopes of the faster rider crashing out, handing "The Diesel" another Championship isn't likely.

He's going to have to earn this one the hard way.

That's the real story here.

|

"Stewart is the very last of a generation raised on 2-strokes so, naturally, he's going to have more skills than all these 4stroke kids coming up today." - Spotted Marley

4/2/2017 6:54 AM

By the way, just because I'm a fan of Dungey doesn't mean I wouldn't like him to show some more attitude. Nothing wrong with that. You can still be a good guy and show some emotion and attitude.

|

4/2/2017 6:55 AM

FroDiddy wrote:

Dungey has a 4pt lead with 3 races remaining and the Dungey faithful are terrified because they know he's NOT the best guy and ...more

Going by that logic I guess Eli is only in this championship race because Kenny crashed out and the other Ryan retired?

|

4/2/2017 7:09 AM

FroDiddy wrote:

Dungey has a 4pt lead with 3 races remaining and the Dungey faithful are terrified because they know he's NOT the best guy and ...more

SigPig wrote:

Going by that logic I guess Eli is only in this championship race because Kenny crashed out and the other Ryan retired?

No idea how you drew that conclusion. At all. Its pretty spot on. Dungey is getting it handed to him now, he hasnt been able to respond or stop the bleeding and his fans have been screaming for weeks now its all in his strategy.... Eli will throw one away and Dungey will secure the title.... its becoming pretty clear now to the blind faithful that they are wrong. Dungey is about to lose it to the faster rider and they simply dont know how to react to that because he, for the first time in a long time, will lose a title to the faster rider rather than win the title after the faster riders wreck out.

|

4/2/2017 7:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2017 7:20 AM

Man you guys get so emotional over another mans accomplishments. The way Dtat is talking you would think he is beating Dungey himself. Fucking losers, live your own life

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

4/2/2017 7:25 AM

FroDiddy wrote:

SigPig wrote:

Dtat720 wrote:

No idea how you drew that conclusion. At all. Its pretty spot on. Dungey is getting it handed to him now, he hasnt been able ...more

No doubt Eli has been faster and better than Ryan over the last few months. The points gap confirms as much. He will most likely win the championship and deservedly so.

That being said. The are no handing of championships. They're all earned. (unless of course someone in the history of the sport pulled off and quit while leading the championship because they didn't want to win it)

|

4/2/2017 7:26 AM

BobPA wrote:

Man you guys get so emotional over another mans accomplishments. The way Dtat is talking you would think he is beating Dungey ...more

They all say "we" on the podium and in their interviews. I thought they were referring to us, I thought we were a part of this?

|

4/2/2017 7:31 AM

I know that one guy with the captain america outfit at redbud was mad at dungey for not signing an autograph for him after stalking him like a teenager...

|

4/2/2017 7:32 AM

yak651 wrote:

I know that one guy with the captain america outfit at redbud was mad at dungey for not signing an autograph for him after ...more

That was a good thread.

|

4/2/2017 7:42 AM

A lot of people on here act like Ryan Dungey is literally Jesus.

That gets old.

I don't see much hate at all.

|

4/2/2017 7:52 AM

I don't mind Dungey. But I do agree the fanboys are in full force as Dungey has nothing for Tomac and they're watching it go from 29 points to 4. First year he's really been challenged for a championship since RV retired.

|

4/2/2017 7:58 AM

I don't hate Dungey at all, I actually kinda like him, but he was being very defensive and whiney towards Reed. Reed raced him hard in the heat, and Dungey acted like a girl after. No big deal, shit happens, but I'm glad Reed messed with him some on the main. I never like seeing ones with weak attitudes succeed. And 99% of the time Dungey is very positive in his attitude, like even after the main last nihht.

|

4/2/2017 8:03 AM

Photo

|

4/2/2017 9:16 AM

BobPA wrote:

Man you guys get so emotional over another mans accomplishments. The way Dtat is talking you would think he is beating Dungey ...more

Dang, Bob...could it be we finally 100% agree on something?

|

4/2/2017 9:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2017 9:23 AM

BobPA wrote:

Bob calls others emotional.

The irony...

|

"Stewart is the very last of a generation raised on 2-strokes so, naturally, he's going to have more skills than all these 4stroke kids coming up today." - Spotted Marley

4/2/2017 10:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2017 10:19 AM

BobPA wrote:

FroDiddy wrote:

Bob calls others emotional.

The irony...

Exactly.... orange brigade syndrome

|

4/2/2017 10:20 AM

Who cares what the Dungey haters say? They are idiotic morons, and I'm sure Dungey would be willing to compare bank statements and pretty wives to see who the real beta male, cuck boys are.

|

4/2/2017 10:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2017 10:21 AM

What cracks me up is all those haters will tell you they aren't bias towards any riders and only wanna see good racing. Then they'll go on and say if Dungey was faster he should of gotten around him and then bitch about the tracks being one lined the next week. We as fans got robbed last night by some butthurt guy in 16th place.

|

4/2/2017 10:44 AM

akmx17 wrote: Photo

Quality contribution to the thread bro.....

|

4/2/2017 10:46 AM

dirtnapper wrote:

Quality contribution to the thread bro.....

Haha i dug it. Made me laugh a bit. Better than reading your gagging man crush posts about dunge.

|

4/2/2017 10:51 AM

Lester wrote:

Who cares what the Dungey haters say? They are idiotic morons, and I'm sure Dungey would be willing to compare bank statements ...more

You made an acount to come throw that into the mix?

|

4/2/2017 12:13 PM

The guy with no money and the guy who is set for life and lots of AMA #1 plates hanging on the wall.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

4/2/2017 12:37 PM

I don't see an abnormal amount of hate or even negativity . Dungey is a top rider and top riders generate more talk. It's just talk, well maybe just a dirt bike race! smile

|

4/2/2017 12:45 PM

I haven't heard of Dungey getting this upset since JLaw wore the same kind of pants as him.....lol

|