Have you tried Vegemite?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/25/2018 4:35 AM

Have you tried Vegemite?

View Results

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/25/2018 4:40 AM

Yeah I have & it tastes like shit.

|

6/25/2018 4:42 AM

It’s a rich source of Vitamin B and thus lowers my lap times considerably. It’s good stuff.

|

6/25/2018 4:47 AM

For 53 yrs, hot buttered toast and Vegemite

Great for a hangover.

|

6/25/2018 4:58 AM

Beautiful stuff

|

6/25/2018 5:02 AM

Aussie born n bread here and I’m with the tastes like ass how the hell Kraft makes money with something that looks like axel grease and smells so rank. They even put the shit in Cadbury chocolate once but that didn’t go down so well. its like spreadable beef stock just saltier. I mean seriously wtf it’s a waste product from making beer I’d rather just have beer.

|

6/25/2018 5:04 AM

Is the last option to try make this Moro related smile

|

6/25/2018 5:08 AM

Crusha, much obliged, Sir

|

6/25/2018 5:14 AM

MJC wrote:

Crusha, much obliged, Sir

Should have included a pre-poll, where are you from haha.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/25/2018 5:25 AM

Vegemite? From that great culinary nation at the arse end of the world?

Is it made from vegetables? Or mites? Or both?

?

|

6/25/2018 5:26 AM

mayzo wrote:

For 53 yrs, hot buttered toast and Vegemite

Great for a hangover.

Why would you eat something that gives you a hangover?

|

6/25/2018 5:27 AM

On the WADA list?

|

6/25/2018 5:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/25/2018 5:36 AM

Robgvx wrote:

On the WADA list?

Ah Rob, you're just a bitter and twisted Old Pom, who can't handle the fact that Vegemite shits all over that primitive, repulsive, Pommie Marmite............w00t whistling

PS - two things Will survive WW3, when the f**kwits press the button(s) : Cockroaches, and Vegemite!

|

6/25/2018 5:36 AM

Bearuno wrote:

Ah Rob, you're just a bitter and twisted Old Pom, who can't handle the fact that Vegemite shits all over that primitive, repulsive, Pommie Marmite............w00t whistling

PS - two things Will survive WW3, when the f**kwits press the button(s) : Cockroaches, and Vegemite!

Where does ‘Pom’ come from anyway?

|

6/25/2018 5:40 AM

Robgvx wrote:

On the WADA list?

Bearuno wrote:

Robgvx wrote:

Long story short ...... immigrant sorta rhymes with pomegranate thus a Pom immigrant smile

|

6/25/2018 5:43 AM

Buggered if I know the real etymology of it (there's a shed load of breakdowns of it), but one things for sure, they are a bunch of Bastards............. Whinging ones at that.

We Luvs yuz, Pommies, and Un Zudders. Err, not really.tongue

|

6/25/2018 6:32 AM

Try it? If it wasn't for Men at Work, I wouldn't even know what you're talking about.

|

6/25/2018 6:37 AM

There wasn't a clear option for "No" so... No. I haven't tried it.

Tito seems to like it though, so maybe its worth a try.

|

6/25/2018 6:40 AM

Why no option for " I've never heard the word Vegemite in my life"

|

Race Bike: 2018 KTM 350SXF

Other Bikes: 1985 CR80R, 1990 CR250R, 1998 PW80, Specialized Fuse Comp 29.

Sold: 2016 YZ250F, 2012 CRF250R

6/25/2018 6:40 AM

Bearuno wrote:

Buggered if I know the real etymology of it (there's a shed load of breakdowns of it), but one things for sure, they are a bunch of Bastards............. Whinging ones at that.

What rhymes with ‘deported criminal’?
smile smile smile

|

6/25/2018 6:47 AM

I prefer Ribeyes with garlic salt!

|

6/25/2018 6:49 AM

Robgvx wrote:

Vegemite? From that great culinary nation at the arse end of the world?

Is it made from vegetables? Or mites? Or both?

?

Beer actually

|

6/25/2018 6:50 AM

Robgvx wrote:

On the WADA list?

Bearuno wrote:

Robgvx wrote:

Prisoner of mother England I thought?

|

6/25/2018 6:53 AM

On sourdough, with fresh extra virgin olive oil and loads of Vegemite.

Crush you'd be appalled to know the wankers in Monte Carlo don't stock Vegemite in their supermarket!!!

|

6/25/2018 6:54 AM

Jrewing wrote:

On sourdough, with fresh extra virgin olive oil and loads of Vegemite.

Crush you'd be appalled to know the wankers in Monte Carlo don't stock Vegemite in their supermarket!!!

Yeah because the Filet of Beef and Caviar is taking up all the space!

|

6/25/2018 7:08 AM

I read somewhere, you don't have to go too far back in an Australian's family tree to find a criminal.

|

6/25/2018 7:09 AM

Robgvx wrote:

smile smile smile

Watch it mate - you're talking about Royalty here (in OZ) , nowadays.

People hope to find Convicts sent from Pomie land in their family tree.

Me, I've a lineage that comes from the Rum Corps (look 'em up) - a bigger bunch of 'bent coppers' you could never find. Add that to my Viking heritage ( looters, rooters and pillagers par excellence), and you've got one nasty piece of work to deal with.

So, watch yourself, Limey!devil

|

6/25/2018 7:11 AM

Most of America was started by runaway criminals fleeing England also. Or at least in search of stealing somebody’s gold and silver.

|

6/25/2018 7:11 AM

slipdog wrote:

Try it? If it wasn't for Men at Work, I wouldn't even know what you're talking about.

Thanks for my answer Slippy.

...where women glow ....

|

6/25/2018 7:13 AM

Bearuno wrote:

Robgvx wrote:

smile smile smile

Bearuno wrote:

Watch it mate - you're talking about Royalty here (in OZ) , nowadays.

People hope to find Convicts sent from Pomie land in their family tree.

Me, I've a lineage that comes from the Rum Corps (look 'em up) - a bigger bunch of 'bent coppers' you could never find. Add that to my Viking heritage ( looters, rooters and pillagers par excellence), and you've got one nasty piece of work to deal with.

So, watch yourself, Limey!devil

I found I had Scottish, which is Ok but they derived from the French... Can't even look in the mirror these days. Have some of Moree's finest though

|