Have you seen this website?

kx254f
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:34am
I just found this website and there's some pretty damn funny mx videos and a few sick ones too. Looks like they post all kinds of stuff. www.motodummy.com
|
dirtnapper
8/4/2011 2:47pm
Its too bad they show sick people in their videos - they should wait until they feel better.

Sad
kx254f
8/4/2011 2:51pm
dirtnapper wrote:
Its too bad they show sick people in their videos - they should wait until they feel better. :(
Its too bad they show sick people in their videos - they should wait until they feel better.

Sad
What's a website without sick people... Kind of like, what's a nap without dirt?
peelout
8/4/2011 2:53pm
dirtnapper wrote:
Its too bad they show sick people in their videos - they should wait until they feel better. :(

Sad
nothing worse than a sick person in a video. well aids is worse, but you get what i'm saying.
kx254f
8/4/2011 2:55pm
dirtnapper wrote:

Sad
peelout wrote:
nothing worse than a sick person in a video. well aids is worse, but you get what i'm saying.
Due to the conversation we are having we just may be sick ourselves... maybe we'll make it in a video and get posted on motodummy... lol

The Shop

peelout
8/4/2011 2:58pm
dirtnapper wrote:

Sad
peelout wrote:
kx254f wrote:
Due to the conversation we are having we just may be sick ourselves... maybe we'll make it in a video and get posted on motodummy... lol
my dream is to be part of the opening video on Tosh.0.

someday *sigh
kx254f
8/4/2011 3:00pm
peelout wrote:
kx254f wrote:
peelout wrote:
my dream is to be part of the opening video on Tosh.0. someday *sigh

someday *sigh
Tosh.0 is funny as hell. He should show more moto goons cause there are a few videos on youtube that are amazingly hilarious.
kx254f
8/4/2011 4:02pm
Gonzo0100 wrote:
THANK YOU KX254F!!!! I just wasted half of my work day on this site............ this video delivers, fast http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m-pVsU4UhDw
THANK YOU KX254F!!!!
I just wasted half of my work day on this site............

this video delivers, fast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m-pVsU4UhDw
It'll happen... lol
kx254f
8/4/2011 4:03pm
Gonzo0100 wrote:
THANK YOU KX254F!!!! I just wasted half of my work day on this site............ this video delivers, fast http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m-pVsU4UhDw
THANK YOU KX254F!!!!
I just wasted half of my work day on this site............

this video delivers, fast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m-pVsU4UhDw
Your link didn't work for me but I think this one will.

http://youtu.be/m-pVsU4UhDw
DavidR
8/4/2011 4:06pm
peelout wrote:

someday *sigh
Dookie cannonball!
peelout
8/4/2011 4:14pm
peelout wrote:

someday *sigh
DavidR wrote:
Dookie cannonball!
yeah, that guy beat me to the idea... LMAO
kx254f
8/4/2011 4:15pm
peelout wrote:

someday *sigh
DavidR wrote:
Dookie cannonball!
peelout wrote:
yeah, that guy beat me to the idea... LMAO
That's hilarious with talent... I don't think I could pull it off.

Post a reply to: Have you seen this website?

The Latest