Have to give Nitro AX credit

1/19/2018 7:40am
My son has been racing the Nitro AX. I've been at work out of town for all of them. My wife has been taking him. I thought it was going to be some backwoods operation. This past weekend was my first time to go. Nitro AX puts on one heck of a show. From the opening ceremonies to the end. The stands where packed. It was ran so well. I made a video of the weekend. If one of these comes to your area, it may be worth it to go race.

https://youtu.be/qyISXDgcWn4
|
Cokeham23
1/19/2018 7:52am
The guys at Nitro definitely put on a good show. I’ve done their races at the Mesquite arena, it’s always been a smoothly ran professional like event. Only thing that sucks, is the arena is a little small and has shitty dirt, but I was still planning to race it before they had to cancel the race this year.

Btw, Doc has been killing it at those races! Training at UGMX seems to really be paying off for him.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3657th
1/19/2018 8:03am
My son has been racing the Nitro AX. I've been at work out of town for all of them. My wife has been taking him. I...
My son has been racing the Nitro AX. I've been at work out of town for all of them. My wife has been taking him. I thought it was going to be some backwoods operation. This past weekend was my first time to go. Nitro AX puts on one heck of a show. From the opening ceremonies to the end. The stands where packed. It was ran so well. I made a video of the weekend. If one of these comes to your area, it may be worth it to go race.

https://youtu.be/qyISXDgcWn4
TymeMoto
1/19/2018 8:39am
They have had some pretty cool track designs for arenacross as well.

The Shop

Spooner
1/19/2018 10:33am
I actually raced the ‘barkbuster’ class Friday with some of my woods racing buddies. It was a Super well run event for sure. I just wish we got more than 4 laps of practice for those of us that never ride moto anymore.
Jake_CR250R
1/19/2018 8:48pm
Jay and his crew really run a great event and has gotten these down into a really good flow considering all the classes that race each night!
1/19/2018 9:21pm
Spooner wrote:
I actually raced the ‘barkbuster’ class Friday with some of my woods racing buddies. It was a Super well run event for sure. I just wish...
I actually raced the ‘barkbuster’ class Friday with some of my woods racing buddies. It was a Super well run event for sure. I just wish we got more than 4 laps of practice for those of us that never ride moto anymore.
I seen that class, what do you have to have to be in that class?

Post a reply to: Have to give Nitro AX credit

The Latest