Have the pros started running mx33 tread pattern?

Jrewing
1/16/2019 5:15pm
Subotai wrote:
I completely agree with those of you saying the mx33 isn't as good as the 3s. Last longer? Yes. Better traction? No way. It's EXTREMELY vague...
I completely agree with those of you saying the mx33 isn't as good as the 3s. Last longer? Yes. Better traction? No way. It's EXTREMELY vague on initial lean in. Starts pushing and hunting for traction. So the question is, how many of the teams use the new tread pattern? Anyone?

ML, do you know?
I’ve seen the teams on it since last year or maybe the year before. Be a way different tyre compound carcass wise.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
1/16/2019 5:29pm
Tire threads are a lot like best oil threads or best boot or helmet threads. Everyone has different opinions...
I’m sold on the Hoosier tires and suggest that ya’ll try them for yourself.
Subotai
1/16/2019 6:17pm
langhammx wrote:
Tire threads are a lot like best oil threads or best boot or helmet threads. Everyone has different opinions... I’m sold on the Hoosier tires and...
Tire threads are a lot like best oil threads or best boot or helmet threads. Everyone has different opinions...
I’m sold on the Hoosier tires and suggest that ya’ll try them for yourself.
Totally agree with this. I have two rides on the Hoosier mx25 front and it's the best consumer available tire I've ridden. Amazing edge grip. Not to mention the easiest tire to mount ever. It practically jumped on the rim.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
1/16/2019 6:41pm
Subotai wrote:
I completely agree with those of you saying the mx33 isn't as good as the 3s. Last longer? Yes. Better traction? No way. It's EXTREMELY vague...
I completely agree with those of you saying the mx33 isn't as good as the 3s. Last longer? Yes. Better traction? No way. It's EXTREMELY vague on initial lean in. Starts pushing and hunting for traction. So the question is, how many of the teams use the new tread pattern? Anyone?

ML, do you know?
From what I’ve seen, the majority are on a 33 tread pattern in the rear. Fronts are way more varying though.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Have the pros started running mx33 tread pattern?

The Latest