Hate to say I told you so, but

eurohero
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:58am
all those doubting RV and his speed or fitness, you all got a heavy dose of reality today. Not taking anything away from Townley, I'm just saying once again, it's going to be a 12 race battle. Don't be so quick to judge. RV has been right there every race, I'm sure he is not losing sleep about leaving 2 events with the same points as BT, minus the \"overall\". Momentum and confidence are 2 things you don't want RV to have.
|
mpy
6/17/2007 10:10pm
Damn... well, I believe Townley will go back home and work even harder (a la RC) and come back in better shape next weekend. But those two are definitely making the series more exciting, and neither of them is happy with second place - that's what I like about both of them.

It's too bad I missed the two live motos on internet this morning... I didn't get up early enough!

Post edited by: mpy, at: 6/18/2007 8:11 AM
Mike Bierman
6/19/2007 6:42am
mpy wrote:
Damn... well, I believe Townley will go back home and work even harder (a la RC) and come back in better shape next weekend. But those...
Damn... well, I believe Townley will go back home and work even harder (a la RC) and come back in better shape next weekend. But those two are definitely making the series more exciting, and neither of them is happy with second place - that's what I like about both of them.

It's too bad I missed the two live motos on internet this morning... I didn't get up early enough!

I see RV, on a regular basis. He is a dedicated kid. Townley, also deserves recognition. I'm not the type to jump on the proverbial band wagon, for any rider, or anything else. But I do see (very often), many people that become fans, of only the winners, and change the next week. I happen to be a fan of all !

Aside from all that crap...I think Tallon Vohland did a great job, in his commentary of the second MX moto. He was actually the last man to beat the G.O.A.T., straight up in the 125cc class. Yeah...it's been along time.

Post edited by: Mike Bierman, at: 6/19/2007 4:43 PM
stizzle
6/28/2007 11:55pm
mpy wrote:
Damn... well, I believe Townley will go back home and work even harder (a la RC) and come back in better shape next weekend. But those...

I see RV, on a regular basis. He is a dedicated kid. Townley, also deserves recognition. I'm not the type to jump on the proverbial band...
I see RV, on a regular basis. He is a dedicated kid. Townley, also deserves recognition. I'm not the type to jump on the proverbial band wagon, for any rider, or anything else. But I do see (very often), many people that become fans, of only the winners, and change the next week. I happen to be a fan of all !

Aside from all that crap...I think Tallon Vohland did a great job, in his commentary of the second MX moto. He was actually the last man to beat the G.O.A.T., straight up in the 125cc class. Yeah...it's been along time.

the battle will be big at red bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heres hoping that 24 and 62 can get out ahead early so then we can have a battle of 4 riders for the win!Cool
eurohero
7/2/2007 7:16pm
mpy wrote:

I see RV, on a regular basis. He is a dedicated kid. Townley, also deserves recognition. I'm not the type to jump on the proverbial band...

stizzle wrote:
the battle will be big at red bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heres hoping that 24 and 62 can get out ahead early so then we can have a battle...
the battle will be big at red bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heres hoping that 24 and 62 can get out ahead early so then we can have a battle of 4 riders for the win!Cool
Every week, a few more points. The leaders of the BT wagon have gotten a little quiet these days. He rode sick, I know, and is a great rider. I just think people were a little quick to judge RV even though he was leaving each race tied with BT in points. BT needs a win soon, or else momentum might sway too much to RV and if that happens.......lights out.

The Shop

eurohero
9/6/2007 10:16pm

stizzle wrote:
the battle will be big at red bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heres hoping that 24 and 62 can get out ahead early so then we can have a battle...
eurohero wrote:
Every week, a few more points. The leaders of the BT wagon have gotten a little quiet these days. He rode sick, I know, and is...
Every week, a few more points. The leaders of the BT wagon have gotten a little quiet these days. He rode sick, I know, and is a great rider. I just think people were a little quick to judge RV even though he was leaving each race tied with BT in points. BT needs a win soon, or else momentum might sway too much to RV and if that happens.......lights out.
Oh yea, I remember this post too. I'm not patting myself on the back or nothing. Don't want to jynx RV either.

Post a reply to: Hate to say I told you so, but

The Latest