“Has went” and “Revelant”.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/24/2021 4:35 PM

All in the same sentence.

|

4/24/2021 4:40 PM

lol my fiance looked at me and said "did he just say what I think he said?".

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

4/24/2021 4:47 PM

Are you watching Supercross or a spelling bee? Who cares

|

4/24/2021 5:23 PM

“OOOOOOOOHHH!”

|

4/24/2021 5:33 PM

McGinnis_339 wrote:

Are you watching Supercross or a spelling bee? Who cares

People who can put a coherent sentence together. This is national TV.

|

4/24/2021 5:44 PM

Change your tampon and shut up

|

4/24/2021 5:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/24/2021 5:47 PM

Lloydcarter wrote:

Change your tampon and shut up

1.6 GPA?

|

4/24/2021 5:46 PM

Says the guy that probably stutters and pisses his pants when public speaking

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

4/24/2021 5:51 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Obviously, you don’t know my background.

|

4/24/2021 5:55 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Tbteam wrote:

Is this Todd Harris?

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

4/24/2021 6:06 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Tbteam wrote:

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Is this Todd Harris?

My identity is not revelant.

|

4/24/2021 6:17 PM

Tbteam wrote:

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Is this Todd Harris?

Tbteam wrote:

Hahaha!

|

4/24/2021 6:25 PM

Dude we got DB in there and jbone, Just live with the rickyisms. Beggars can't be choosers.

|

4/24/2021 7:13 PM

Tbteam wrote:

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Is this Todd Harris?

Tbteam wrote:

PhotoMy dog looked at me and said “what in the fuck did he just say?”
|

4/24/2021 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/24/2021 7:19 PM

RC sure could ride a dirt bike but he can't commentate for shit

|

4/25/2021 4:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2021 4:38 AM

RC ; advancing the vocabulary of the English language.
When he makes up new words & sentence structure ; we are witnessing history been made. Celebrate the genius of it !
He's really gonna have to put that hard won home school education to work though if he's gonna top ; 'outstandable'.

Gem of the night - 2 of 'em stumbling to pronounce ; char·ac·ter·is·tics
Being fair, five is a lot of syllables.

|

4/25/2021 5:18 AM

Fuck man. We get it already. Seriously have to be multiple threads every week whining about the commentary?

|

4/25/2021 5:36 AM

I'm not gonna lie...when the action gets heated and Ricky fumbles...I have a good chuckle. BUT, never forget...we are getting to watch dirt bike racing, with probably the best ever at the sport, telling us what's going on. He didn't get the job because of his silver tongue or how he looks in a suit. Ricky is a-ok.wink

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

4/25/2021 5:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2021 5:48 AM

A judging society today, people expect others to be perfect. Glad i dont have a few thousand people jusging me and my friends conversations.

Send some videos of you riding and let RC take a crack and let you know everything you do wrong.

End of the day, what does it matter?

|

4/25/2021 5:49 AM

These people judging couldnt lift RC briefcase. Who gives a shit what the greatest of ALL TIME sounds like announcing? His insight is worth the fumbling.

He has more talent than they will ever have and they are just bummed he is still winning and they are still watching from home.

|

4/25/2021 6:15 AM

I like Ricky but I cringe everytime he says, "that was a Clutch move"...

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

4/25/2021 6:41 AM

KennyT wrote: PhotoMy dog looked at me and said “what in the fuck did he just say?”

That right there is just down right funny.

|

4/25/2021 7:12 AM

devotid wrote:

These people judging couldnt lift RC briefcase. Who gives a shit what the greatest of ALL TIME sounds like announcing? His ...more

Did you seriously just ask who gives a shit about what someone sounds like announcing, when their job is to be an announcer?

Yo, who gives a shit about how well that singer sings, they are the BEST painter

Yo, who gives a shit about how well that racer races, they are the BEST designer

Yo, who gives a shit how well that pilot flies, they are the BEST competitive hot dog eater

|

4/25/2021 7:16 AM

Tbteam wrote:

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Is this Todd Harris?

Tbteam wrote:

Neither are your posts.

|

4/25/2021 7:58 AM

Tbteam wrote:

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Is this Todd Harris?

Tbteam wrote:

You kinda made it relevant when you brought up your “background” didn’t you?

😜

|

4/25/2021 8:02 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Is this Todd Harris?

Tbteam wrote:

Racer_336 wrote:

Neither are your posts.

You e been around less than a year. Fuck off, newb.

The fact I’d the matter us that RC was a great racer and he is a HORRIBLE announcer. Take your tongue out of his ass and admit that he’s in a paid professional position that he’s not very good at.

All these comments about “you’re jealous and wish you could do what he does” are pathetic. His daddy bought him a mini bike, he worked his ass off and became the greatest. Eddie Van Halen was the greatest too, but he didn’t host American Idol to extend his career.

This whole Viral platform is becoming infected with weak minded, dolts. Including you.

|

4/25/2021 9:00 AM

RC is a hardcore dirt bike rider. Not a TV announcer. I’m stoked he even gives us the time and still loves the sport enough to be a part of it.

How anyone can criticize the guy after what he has done on the track is crazy to me. One of the greatest to ever touch a throttle and you guys are ready to vilify him over some missed words when he is fired up watching a race?

Again the dude is one of us. We should be supporting him.

|

4/25/2021 10:13 AM

I'm almost 63. I'm no smarter now than I was at 16 but I'm a whole lot wiser. One lesson I've learned is that there is no one that will agree with you 100% of the time. If your wife agrees with you half of the time consider yourself lucky.

I consider Ricky a legend of the sport. He's a subject matter expert. His delivery is sometimes rough but I never have any trouble following his descriptions of what's going on. This ain't ballet or some high class event. It's mud and dust, blood and bone, dog eat dog...all on a knife edge. Ricky was ruler of that arena.

I know some (most) of you disagree with me but I still think he gets a pass on his announcing skills.blush

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

4/25/2021 10:30 AM

Tbteam wrote:

Racer_336 wrote:

Neither are your posts.

Tbteam wrote:

The fact I’d the matter us that RC was a great racer and he is a ...more

I’ve been around since 2007. I just started a new account. You can’t even type coherently, but you want to call out RC?

This is motocross and Supercross. If you want correct grammar and annunciation at every turn, go watch a spelling bee and get off of Vital. Idiot!

|

4/25/2021 10:42 AM

Racer_336 wrote:

Neither are your posts.

Tbteam wrote:

The fact I’d the matter us that RC was a great racer and he is a ...more

Racer_336 wrote:

I’ve been around since 2007. I just started a new account. You can’t even type coherently, but you want to call out RC?

This ...more

Again, you’ve missed the point, fan boy.

|