Has there EVER been more posts

4stroke4DWIN
5/17/2012 4:05pm
Oh here's a novel idea, if you don't like a thread topic why look at it? I mean really tons of threads go un replied to by the same people bitching about JS7 threads. So you can avoid threads that you have know interest in but when a JS7 thread comes along you count help but replie then turn around and complain. Holy fuck you sure you guys aren't WOMEN?
Sherwood
5/17/2012 4:07pm
Spartacus wrote:
I DON'T HAVE TO READ THEM???????? Holy shit, why didn't someone tell me that before? I believe you're exaggerating just a bit. It would take 3...
I DON'T HAVE TO READ THEM????????

Holy shit, why didn't someone tell me that before?

I believe you're exaggerating just a bit. It would take 3 of me to keep up with all the ~JAmES SteWArt~ post around here. I'm good but not that good.

Tell ya what, you seem like a reasonable guy, I'll give it a break until someone busts out that 24-0 shit again.

I have to go to the Dr. anyway, I'm hoping he can locate my " fan" gene. It appears I don't have one.........
No but I'm sure he can find your hate gene really easy.
burnside
5/17/2012 5:10pm Edited Date/Time 5/17/2012 5:11pm

Get the fuck over it. Or don't log on... don't start threads about it and all act holier than thou. your just fuelling the fire you HATE! Wink
5/17/2012 5:52pm
burnside wrote:
[img]https://mudfudding.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/stop-whining.jpg[/img] Get the fuck over it. Or don't log on... don't start threads about it and all act holier than thou. your just fuelling the fire...

Get the fuck over it. Or don't log on... don't start threads about it and all act holier than thou. your just fuelling the fire you HATE! Wink
this guy gets it!I love the Stewart threads DONT CLICK ON IT IF IT IS SO ANNOYING! Being so cool reminds me of high school!

The Shop

Spartacus
5/17/2012 6:07pm
Spartacus wrote:
I DON'T HAVE TO READ THEM???????? Holy shit, why didn't someone tell me that before? I believe you're exaggerating just a bit. It would take 3...
I DON'T HAVE TO READ THEM????????

Holy shit, why didn't someone tell me that before?

I believe you're exaggerating just a bit. It would take 3 of me to keep up with all the ~JAmES SteWArt~ post around here. I'm good but not that good.

Tell ya what, you seem like a reasonable guy, I'll give it a break until someone busts out that 24-0 shit again.

I have to go to the Dr. anyway, I'm hoping he can locate my " fan" gene. It appears I don't have one.........
Sherwood wrote:
No but I'm sure he can find your hate gene really easy.
I use up all my nice in person, I have to vent somewhere........doctors orders.

Post a reply to: Has there EVER been more posts

The Latest