Has outdoors always been this boring?

Jeremy A.K.
6/6/2022 8:20am
I haven't gotten a chance to follow the races yet ,I'm too busy trying to get mavTV to work.
chasetwo79
6/6/2022 8:58am
plowboy wrote:
Attending the nationals in person is a COMPLETELY difference experience than a broadcast. You can actually see how steep the hills are, how deep the ruts...
Attending the nationals in person is a COMPLETELY difference experience than a broadcast. You can actually see how steep the hills are, how deep the ruts get (and constantly change every lap), feel the thud of bikes coming up short, hear the panic revs, smell the exhausts (and damn good food cooking). There simply isn't time to be board with the sensory overload that is the NATIONALS. Get some fellas.Woohoo
I agree being at a race is so much better. In the espn days the race was the next week. It almost seemed like a different...
I agree being at a race is so much better. In the espn days the race was the next week. It almost seemed like a different race. Tv focuses on certain riders . Impossible to capture the whole event on tv. I watched the 1988 125 Millville race lastnight. Larocco in his 1st race led a lot of the 2nd moto. History always talked about Bradshaw he went 5-4 . My 1st race in 91 the top 15 ran close together , tv didn’t pick that up . They showed a battle for 2nd or 5th.
That’s still the case today. At Hangtown on Saturday there was some great racing throughout the top 20 for both classes. I go enjoyed that, then came home and watched the replay and I saw some new stuff.
Nelson
6/6/2022 9:26am
plowboy wrote:
Attending the nationals in person is a COMPLETELY difference experience than a broadcast. You can actually see how steep the hills are, how deep the ruts...
Attending the nationals in person is a COMPLETELY difference experience than a broadcast. You can actually see how steep the hills are, how deep the ruts get (and constantly change every lap), feel the thud of bikes coming up short, hear the panic revs, smell the exhausts (and damn good food cooking). There simply isn't time to be board with the sensory overload that is the NATIONALS. Get some fellas.Woohoo
I agree being at a race is so much better. In the espn days the race was the next week. It almost seemed like a different...
I agree being at a race is so much better. In the espn days the race was the next week. It almost seemed like a different race. Tv focuses on certain riders . Impossible to capture the whole event on tv. I watched the 1988 125 Millville race lastnight. Larocco in his 1st race led a lot of the 2nd moto. History always talked about Bradshaw he went 5-4 . My 1st race in 91 the top 15 ran close together , tv didn’t pick that up . They showed a battle for 2nd or 5th.
chasetwo79 wrote:
That’s still the case today. At Hangtown on Saturday there was some great racing throughout the top 20 for both classes. I go enjoyed that, then...
That’s still the case today. At Hangtown on Saturday there was some great racing throughout the top 20 for both classes. I go enjoyed that, then came home and watched the replay and I saw some new stuff.
Did you by where Michael Mosiman crashed in the beginning of the second Moto? I’m curious as to to what happened since the race coverage didn’t show it.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Has outdoors always been this boring?

The Latest