11/16/2018 2:40 PM

bradmx421 wrote: Photo

I meant the frame. ?

|

11/16/2018 8:19 PM

Are you an idiot?

|

11/16/2018 8:29 PM

If you used two coats of 94 primer and heat I'm sure it could work. That's how I get lower utv plastic to hold onto graphics

|

11/17/2018 12:51 AM

49weasel wrote:

Are you an idiot?

Why?

|

11/17/2018 12:52 AM

pacman00 wrote:

If you used two coats of 94 primer and heat I'm sure it could work. That's how I get lower utv plastic to hold onto graphics

Thanks, I was curious.

|

11/17/2018 3:31 AM

It'd be a mission.

|

11/17/2018 5:21 AM

Why wouldn’t you just buy the color of goggles you desire ?

|

11/17/2018 5:23 AM

49weasel wrote:

To be different. No need to go all vital on em.

|

11/17/2018 5:23 AM

|

11/17/2018 6:24 AM

49weasel wrote:

It’s multiple colors in an array that is not available. Is that a good enough reason?

|

11/17/2018 1:24 PM

pacman00 wrote:

94 primer is some goooooood shit as long as you don’t want to peel the vinyl back off...that is a nightmare with that stuff

|

11/17/2018 1:31 PM

Has anybody ever accidentally welded their head to the floor? Asking for a friend.

|

11/17/2018 2:35 PM

Hydrographics. Your welcome.

|

11/18/2018 2:42 AM

Doddy wrote:

Hydrographics. Your welcome.

I suspect hydroponics are already being used and feel like the op would find the thought of tie-dyed goggle frames AWESOME!

|

11/18/2018 9:15 AM

Come on A1......

|

11/18/2018 7:13 PM

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

|

11/18/2018 8:25 PM

TheGetFresh wrote:

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

You must be fast.

|

11/18/2018 8:43 PM

You could buy white frames and sublimate them.

|

11/18/2018 9:44 PM

TheGetFresh wrote:

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

|

11/19/2018 7:20 AM

If you want to stand out wear ‘em upside down.

|

11/19/2018 11:30 AM

MXant15 wrote:

You must be fast.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class from Millsaps Training Facility, and I've been involved in numerous secret races in supercross, and I have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained By Ryan Hughes and I'm the top racer in the entire AMA. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spodes across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can race anywhere, anytime, and I can beat you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my TTR125. Not only am I extensively trained in motocross, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Pro Circuit and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will roost fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

|

11/19/2018 11:45 AM

^At least those sentences made sense

|

11/19/2018 11:51 AM

It sounded like a joke then the threats and cursing made me think otherwise

|

11/19/2018 1:05 PM

Kx125rider wrote:

It sounded like a joke then the threats and cursing made me think otherwise

Yeah, guys that swear are scary.

|

11/19/2018 1:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/19/2018 4:19 PM

TheGetFresh wrote:

MXant15 wrote:

You must be fast.

TheGetFresh wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class from Millsaps Training Facility, and I've been involved in numerous secret races in supercross, and I have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained By Ryan Hughes and I'm the top racer in the entire AMA. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spodes across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can race anywhere, anytime, and I can beat you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my TTR125. Not only am I extensively trained in motocross, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Pro Circuit and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will roost fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

If you're serious, I hope you get your ass booted.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

11/19/2018 1:35 PM

Guys, lighten up. He was being funny (I hope). I mean come on "secret network of spodes".

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

11/19/2018 2:17 PM

JustMX wrote:

I suspect hydroponics are already being used and feel like the op would find the thought of tie-dyed goggle frames AWESOME!

No hydroponics here, if they’d get me out of bed and back to having a remotely normal life, I would though.

|

11/19/2018 2:51 PM

Jesus...we really need the SX season to start...these threads are something else.

|