Has anybody else noticed RC has stepped it up...

Related:
Create New Tag

3/3/2018 1:22 PM

...since they had DB on the night show a few times?

I always thought he must know how to analyze an SX track in order to rise to the level he did, but communicating that on live TV is a lot harder than it may seem. But he seems to have figured it out, much better the last few weeks.

|

3/3/2018 1:28 PM

I noticed! Good work RC!

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

3/3/2018 1:30 PM

Did you notice how last week Emig was insistent through qualifying that the guys would not be leaving the door open by using the outside line round the eft hander before the rhythm section, DB was disagreeing.

Sure enough the riders were using the outside line over & over.
DB is bossing it!

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

3/3/2018 1:32 PM

Sorry, but are we watching the same thing? He seemed even clunkier this time. I was cringing pretty hard when he kept talking for about 20 seconds while they were trying to cut to Jenny interviewing Starling.

|

3/3/2018 1:38 PM

Everything about the broadcast sucks including the broads. I hate looking at good looking women and hearing past champions! Wish it was like the good old days where we just read about it a month later.

(note the sarcasm for those who need it noted)

|

3/3/2018 1:44 PM

mikec265 wrote:

Everything about the broadcast sucks including the broads. I hate looking at good looking women and hearing past champions! Wish it was like the good old days where we just read about it a month later.

(note the sarcasm for those who need it noted)

Ha, I remember those days. Try 3 months in Oz, used to wait by the letter box waiting for the postie to deliver my MXA subscription.

|

3/3/2018 1:54 PM

He called the Alpinestars medic crew the Asterisk medic crew.

No he hasn't stepped anything up. RC and Emig are just mailing it in, zero effort in improving themselves and making the broadcast better. Or maybe they are trying to be better and just aren't good enough, those are the two options.

|

3/3/2018 2:05 PM

Nope still looks short to me.

|

3/3/2018 2:34 PM

I just thought it was interesting how DB comes on the night show, every body saying he killed it (and he did), then all of a sudden no more DB, and back to RC at least trying to give more in depth info. Yes he could still improve but DB was the catalyst for some kind of change, whether it was from RC or the producers who knows.

|

3/3/2018 3:07 PM

It’s amazing how hard people will work when they think someone is gonna take there cushy job ..

|

3/3/2018 3:09 PM

He was good on SXLive

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

3/3/2018 3:48 PM

Improvement is noticed on this end, still scrambling for words here and there but speaking flawlessly is no easy process to execute, just ask Ralph.

|

3/4/2018 7:25 AM

I didn’t notice..I did notice Ralph throwing it to Jeff and then crickets. I think Jeff is reading our comments and it’s messing with him.

|

3/4/2018 7:28 AM

So Vitards are getting in Emigs head laughing

|

3/4/2018 7:29 AM

It's like some of you don't even know how RC works. If he gets beat, he works 5x as hard the next week and comes out to kick everyone's ass. Dude has no quit in him and takes losing very personally...

|

3/4/2018 9:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2018 9:19 AM

Mia wrote:

It’s amazing how hard people will work when they think someone is gonna take there cushy job ..

Ricky bein Ricky. You all pay way to much attention to the fluff. Right Mia...

|

3/4/2018 9:44 AM

Apparently matteqston90 didn’t notice haha

|

3/4/2018 2:34 PM

Ricky and Jeff just are not good speakers and are not suited for that profession. It doesn't make sense to me that winning championships is more important to get you a job in the booth than being good at the job.

|

3/4/2018 4:20 PM

flyinb501 wrote:

Ricky and Jeff just are not good speakers and are not suited for that profession. It doesn't make sense to me that winning championships is more important to get you a job in the booth than being good at the job.

Your first sentence sounds like you are describing our current Prime Minister up here........whistling

|

3/4/2018 6:13 PM

I agree, RC has stepped it up with his segments. Fro however is awful this year. Early in the broadcast, before the first 250 main Ralph throws it to him and Jeff literally says nothing for about 5 seconds (or more). I don't know if he was mid hit on the bong or having a stroke but JFC man, you need to get it together.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

3/4/2018 6:38 PM

tprice07 wrote:

I didn’t notice..I did notice Ralph throwing it to Jeff and then crickets. I think Jeff is reading our comments and it’s messing with him.

I agree. I think vital has him rattled..laughing

|

3/4/2018 8:08 PM

I haven't watched every race this year due to work. By DB do you mean David Bailey?

|

Ride like a girl!!!
2016 KTM 500 EXC-F
Current project: 2007 Kawasaki KX250-R7 retro build
Current project #2: 1987 Kawasaki KX250-E1 rider/racer resto
1989 KX125 resto
1987 RM250 resto

3/4/2018 8:18 PM

queen of spodes wrote:

I haven't watched every race this year due to work. By DB do you mean David Bailey?

Daniel Blair, I would personally like to see Steve Matthes or David Izer or Weege trackside but hey it’s all good.

|