Has WADA been to the races yet this year?

RG1
2/4/2016 6:10pm
RG1 wrote:
I think you make a good point. The system that WADA enforces works well for athletics and other Olympic sports, because if you're banned for 4...
I think you make a good point. The system that WADA enforces works well for athletics and other Olympic sports, because if you're banned for 4 years then you miss the Olympics. But as a world wide organisation you would think that they would have the sense/knowledge to understand that what works for those sports does not work for all others. You would also think that someone within our sport who is responsible for WADA being involved would see that their system is not right for our sport
ando wrote:
There are all sorts of non-Olympic sports around the world that are signatories to the WADA code, either directly or through their respective national drug testing...
There are all sorts of non-Olympic sports around the world that are signatories to the WADA code, either directly or through their respective national drug testing agencies.

Motocross is not special.
I never said it was special, but it doesn't mean the system works or is right for motocross
Gringoe
2/4/2016 6:15pm
Let's be honest though. They are doing piss tests usually and rarely do blood tests (correct me if I'm wrong). And they do that what 2-3 times a year tops in sx and outdoors each?

Unless you are doing that banned substance in competition (js7) it would be super easy to pass a few tests a year, especially when you have a smart trainer that knows how to make numbers seem average.

Do they even have biological passports for these dudes ?

The Shop

Post a reply to: Has WADA been to the races yet this year?

The Latest