Harry Backmon.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/30/2017 5:21 PM

Sent you a pm

|

8/30/2017 6:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2017 6:53 PM

Harry.....I'm not gonna make it this weekend. Canceled my flight. I have employees and family who are pretty messed up in Houston right now, Austin is fine.

|

8/30/2017 8:08 PM

BroBackmon is busy at the moment, wrestling gator's in the pool

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

8/30/2017 8:40 PM

I know for sure he is competing in a hairy man contest this weekend on a Carnival cruise ship

|

8/31/2017 12:22 AM

Bromon is out doing mad skids in his lifted Ridgeline

|

8/31/2017 2:07 AM

paul walker wrote:

Sent you a pm

Didn't get it Paul. I don't know why because I've received plenty through the system here.

|

8/31/2017 2:09 AM

Lastander wrote:

Bromon is out doing mad skids in his lifted Ridgeline

Almost flipped that bad boy today. Thank heavens for uni-body construction!

|

8/31/2017 2:10 AM

disbanded wrote:

I know for sure he is competing in a hairy man contest this weekend on a Carnival cruise ship

Disbro, I've won that so many times I'm no longer welcome.

|

8/31/2017 2:11 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Harry.....I'm not gonna make it this weekend. Canceled my flight. I have employees and family who are pretty messed up in Houston right now, Austin is fine.

Oh man. Bummer, kkawbro. Hope everyone ends up ok.

|

8/31/2017 2:13 AM

tempura wrote:

BroBackmon is busy at the moment, wrestling gator's in the pool

I rope them with my braids and fling them into the swamp...I mean rainforest, behind my house.

|

8/31/2017 4:52 AM

Dang. Tried again, but basically this is what it said:
Hi,
My son is racing the GP this weekend. He just returned to college in Fort Myers. He has his race bike and limited parts with him. We live in Michigan. Normally, I would drive down with the trailer, his practice bike, and all the support stuff. Instead, I'm flying down. What I am looking for is someone with a CRF 450 that will let me park it in my pit. It won't be ridden or even started. Just there in case he breaks a shift lever or something. I had one lined up but the guy isn't going now. Wondering if you know anyone who will be there riding the amateur day that would be willing to help out.
Thanks,
Paul

|

8/31/2017 4:55 AM

I demand a live stream of the sprocket bolt challenge!

|

KX125

8/31/2017 5:23 AM

paul walker wrote:

Dang. Tried again, but basically this is what it said:
Hi,
My son is racing the GP this weekend. He just returned to college in Fort Myers. He has his race bike and limited parts with him. We live in Michigan. Normally, I would drive down with the trailer, his practice bike, and all the support stuff. Instead, I'm flying down. What I am looking for is someone with a CRF 450 that will let me park it in my pit. It won't be ridden or even started. Just there in case he breaks a shift lever or something. I had one lined up but the guy isn't going now. Wondering if you know anyone who will be there riding the amateur day that would be willing to help out.
Thanks,
Paul

Paul, I do know a few guys, but most are not on CRFs. One guy I know is on a 2017, but I don't know if he is racing. I'll try and find out.

|

8/31/2017 6:06 AM

Thanks. Probably won't need anything. Just trying to lower my stress level lol.
Here is my number. If nothing else, would be good to meet a fellow moto brother.
419-460-6900
I'll get to the track about 1 on Friday.

|