Harley Electric not flying off dealer floors

APLMAN99
10/14/2019 1:08pm
reded wrote:
The majority of my employees are millennial aged. They work in a climate controlled warehouse, making $13-$16/hr with full benefits. Every one of them is out...
The majority of my employees are millennial aged. They work in a climate controlled warehouse, making $13-$16/hr with full benefits. Every one of them is out of vacation 2 months after receiving their yearly accrual which has forced us to go to a monthly accrual. 3 out of 5 will be late for work on any given day. They all bitch about not making enough money yet will go home early on slow days instead of staying and doing work (cleaning) that they don’t want to do. Not one of them will go the extra mile to prove that they have leadership ability which could net them a couple dollars more per hour and don’t even mention the word overtime. I had one guy go to the ER before work on a sat morning just to prove that he was too sick to come to work. He was seen later that afternoon by a co-worker playing in a softball tournament.
These people have ZERO interest in a battery powered motorcycle. The only thing they care about is their new phone and who posted what on FB.
Sounds like a leadership issue more than a millennial issue....
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
10/15/2019 9:03am
I find it amusing to see MXers talking about how another group dresses when The starting line of a MX race looks like a gay pride parade.

Who would buy ANYTHING electric other than to be able to moto in your backyard? Every time I see a ass ugly Prius on the road I want to puke.

JAFO92
10/15/2019 9:08am Edited Date/Time 10/15/2019 9:08am
reded wrote:
The majority of my employees are millennial aged. They work in a climate controlled warehouse, making $13-$16/hr with full benefits. Every one of them is out...
The majority of my employees are millennial aged. They work in a climate controlled warehouse, making $13-$16/hr with full benefits. Every one of them is out of vacation 2 months after receiving their yearly accrual which has forced us to go to a monthly accrual. 3 out of 5 will be late for work on any given day. They all bitch about not making enough money yet will go home early on slow days instead of staying and doing work (cleaning) that they don’t want to do. Not one of them will go the extra mile to prove that they have leadership ability which could net them a couple dollars more per hour and don’t even mention the word overtime. I had one guy go to the ER before work on a sat morning just to prove that he was too sick to come to work. He was seen later that afternoon by a co-worker playing in a softball tournament.
These people have ZERO interest in a battery powered motorcycle. The only thing they care about is their new phone and who posted what on FB.
APLMAN99 wrote:
Sounds like a leadership issue more than a millennial issue....
I disagree. Its no different than the public school dilemma. You can only work with what walks through the door, and no leadership or well-intentioned curriculum will fix what isnt being inculcated in the home first.

Fix the the family unit and everything else falls into place.

The Shop

KennyT
Fantasy
280th
10/15/2019 9:08am
KHI Guy wrote:
I really don't understand all of the hate on this forum for Harley and the people who ride them.
Some MXers feel they are the motorcycle elitist. When in fact the majority of motorcyclist look at us as hillbillies. I tend to like all motorcycles, except electric. For some strange reason I love the sound of a engine

Post a reply to: Harley Electric not flying off dealer floors

The Latest