Harley-Davidson

GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
6/15/2018 2:25pm
GrapeApe wrote:
This sport attracts the type of people that refer to others as "inbred retards" over playful words typed on the internet.
JAFO92 wrote:
Good point. Perhaps we can get Gibby to setup a Safe-Space forum so the more fragile minds can recover from the caustic ramblings of old Motodrive...
Good point. Perhaps we can get Gibby to setup a Safe-Space forum so the more fragile minds can recover from the caustic ramblings of old Motodrive rejects like yours truly.

I dont have any crayons, but heres a unicorn picture as an olive branch.

So you can crawl into said safe-space the next time someone types mean words about a motorcycle?
Johnny Depp
6/15/2018 2:49pm

Start here: https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/footer/contact-us.html

IDEAS FOR HARLEY-DAVIDSON MOTOR COMPANY

We are always interested in the imagination and creativity of Harley-Davidson Motor Company motorcycle enthusiasts, and we welcome your ideas about our products and services. Given the volume of communication we receive from our enthusiasts, we ask that you read and understand the following conditions:

Idea Submission Instructions

The Shop

MohMoto14
6/15/2018 7:20pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
If someone here did happen to know a HD board member, why would they simply pass on that contact info on the interweb to someone that...
If someone here did happen to know a HD board member, why would they simply pass on that contact info on the interweb to someone that they don't know, have never met, and lives half way around the world from them?

And yes, the scale of your backyard is pretty small overall. Estonia is about a quarter the size of our little state, and there are probably a few Washingtonians on here who know every dealer in their area also, I'm just not one of them.....
1983YZ125 wrote:
Where is your sense of fun? Step 1: Tell OP that you know the CEO and will pass along his phone #. Step 2: Receive OP's...
Where is your sense of fun?

Step 1: Tell OP that you know the CEO and will pass along his phone #.
Step 2: Receive OP's phone #
Step 3: Post thread on another board asking for members to prank call the OP claiming to be the Harley-Davidson CEO
Step 4: Sit back and enjoy Laughing
Ive been waiting with phone in hand.
olddude
6/15/2018 8:27pm
Why in the fuck do you fucking fuckers keep quoting the same fucking pictures.
6/15/2018 8:30pm
olddude wrote:
Why in the fuck do you fucking fuckers keep quoting the same fucking pictures.
Have you seen the movie Idiocracy?
JAFO92
6/15/2018 9:12pm
GrapeApe wrote:
So you can crawl into said safe-space the next time someone types mean words about a motorcycle?
Say what you want Grapey, doesnt bother me a bit. This place is Mister Rogers Neighborhood compared to the old days.
keinz
6/18/2018 9:14am
Still nothing?
jasonv43
6/18/2018 4:30pm
keinz wrote:
Seriously? No one have a connection to one motorcycle manufacturer leaderboard in the country? Maybe I'm spoiled, because Estonia is a such small country, that everybody...
Seriously? No one have a connection to one motorcycle manufacturer leaderboard in the country?
Maybe I'm spoiled, because Estonia is a such small country, that everybody knows everybody. I'm definitely know every moto brand dealer in person, and at least 75% of them are buddys of mine.
ML512 wrote:
Bro, we have lunch every week! You're not gonna find someone on the forum that has those level of contacts and number two, they're not going...
Bro, we have lunch every week! You're not gonna find someone on the forum that has those level of contacts and number two, they're not going to just post the email address on here if they did have it...

"Hey Jim, this dude on the internet wanted to chat with you so I posted your email. Something about wanting Harley to make a two-stroke, or motocross bikes...or something...I don't know, but he wanted to talk to you."
So it must be jim@hardleydavidson.com then right?
MXMattii
6/18/2018 4:31pm
keinz wrote:
Seriously? No one have a connection to one motorcycle manufacturer leaderboard in the country? Maybe I'm spoiled, because Estonia is a such small country, that everybody...
Seriously? No one have a connection to one motorcycle manufacturer leaderboard in the country?
Maybe I'm spoiled, because Estonia is a such small country, that everybody knows everybody. I'm definitely know every moto brand dealer in person, and at least 75% of them are buddys of mine.
ML512 wrote:
Bro, we have lunch every week! You're not gonna find someone on the forum that has those level of contacts and number two, they're not going...
Bro, we have lunch every week! You're not gonna find someone on the forum that has those level of contacts and number two, they're not going to just post the email address on here if they did have it...

"Hey Jim, this dude on the internet wanted to chat with you so I posted your email. Something about wanting Harley to make a two-stroke, or motocross bikes...or something...I don't know, but he wanted to talk to you."
Harley Davidson, is already building a motocross bike, but it ain't a two-stroke neither a four stroke. It is a electrical one because the bought a nice piece of ALTA if I'm not mistaken. So try to mail Indian... Or some Chinese firms they like to use old idea's or like they say it: Ideas that already proved that they work.
Ing
6/18/2018 4:45pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/06/18/269169/s1200_fba99ddb2627c1120c28d98222e7b03a.jpg[/img]

Best use for a Harley. BBQ anyone?

Post a reply to: Harley-Davidson

The Latest