Hardy Muñoz Wins Again!!...SX Futures St Louis + Tampa Bay Race Winner

Edited Date/Time 2/20/2020 7:37am
After winning Loretas 250 Pro and last Mini Os, Hardy Muñoz won today’s SX Futures Race in St Louis.

The Chilean rider is collecting trophies all over United States, racing with almost stock equipment.

Congrats Hardy!!.....keep your hard work!!!

|
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
1/12/2020 6:04pm
Does he have a ride yet?
2/16/2020 5:10pm
Once again!!!.....Hardy Muñoz Winner of Tampa Bay Supercross Futures 250 and Open....faster rider by far today in Tampa.

Congrats Hardy!!! .

The Shop

MXMattii
2/16/2020 5:42pm
Is he already signed? There are a few teams in need for some young talented blood... If not all.
2/16/2020 6:47pm
For sure lots of teams will want to talk with Hardy......he is looking for a good ride in order to compete in the supercross series...now he has the points to get the pro licence and ride SX.

Such a great rider, he is all-in following his dream
Yeti831
2/16/2020 7:58pm
For sure lots of teams will want to talk with Hardy......he is looking for a good ride in order to compete in the supercross series...now he...
For sure lots of teams will want to talk with Hardy......he is looking for a good ride in order to compete in the supercross series...now he has the points to get the pro licence and ride SX.

You just answered my question: where is he points wise to get his pro license?

If this kid stays healthy, he's going places.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
2/17/2020 3:05am
For sure lots of teams will want to talk with Hardy......he is looking for a good ride in order to compete in the supercross series...now he...

Yeti831 wrote:
You just answered my question: where is he points wise to get his pro license?

If this kid stays healthy, he's going places.
He needed 3 more points in Tampa. Not sure how the scoring works for that format but I'd guess with a win he now has enough points to turn pro
slipdog
2/17/2020 7:09am
You're a good hype man, Fernando!

If not for you I wouldn't have heard of Hardy and now I can't wait to see him debut in the big show. I hope the transition goes well for him!
EngIceDave
2/17/2020 8:10am
Well, according to another thread, if he doesn't win his first pro SX, he's a bust
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
2/17/2020 8:53am Edited Date/Time 2/17/2020 8:56am
If this kid is the real deal Husky or Kawi should sign him (considering his current sponsors and those teams are a little weaker than Geico and Starr overall).

edit: Looks like he rode a KTM in Tampa.
xrmark
2/17/2020 8:59am
mx 219 wrote:
If this kid is the real deal Husky or Kawi should sign him (considering his current sponsors and those teams are a little weaker than Geico...
If this kid is the real deal Husky or Kawi should sign him (considering his current sponsors and those teams are a little weaker than Geico and Starr overall).

You’re telling me PC kawi is weaker than star and geico? PC won the outdoor title last year...
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
2/17/2020 10:20am
mx 219 wrote:
If this kid is the real deal Husky or Kawi should sign him (considering his current sponsors and those teams are a little weaker than Geico...

xrmark wrote:
You’re telling me PC kawi is weaker than star and geico? PC won the outdoor title last year...
Yes, yes I am. Look at the riders (not the bike) and tell me that the top 3 at Star and Geico are worse than the top 3 at PC. Forkner (okay he is top 5 in the class indoors and out), Smith (what 5-10th best guy in the class, McAdoo and Marchbanks, while not bad riders aren't the caliber or Ferrandis, Cooper, or McElrath. Or for that matter Sexton, Martin, and the Lawrence brothers.
2/17/2020 6:25pm
mx 219 wrote:

Yes, Hardy was riding a EBR KTM in Tampa.

I hope to see Hardy in a SX main event very soon!
aeffertz
2/17/2020 6:29pm
Yes, Hardy was riding a EBR KTM in Tampa.

I hope to see Hardy in a SX main event very soon!
Do you know if he has any plans to enter a pro SX this year now that he is eligible, even as a privateer/current program?
2/17/2020 6:44pm
To be honest I dont know.....but Hardy and his family are all-in following the dream.....so I think if they have the opportunity they will show up at the races.

Hardy is all talent and heart.....results are speaking for himself.
2/20/2020 7:36am
Guys, good news!!....Hardy will race this weekend in Dallas!

He will try to qualify to the main event, will be riding a KTM with the number 373.

I wish nothing but the best for this hard working kid!!

Post a reply to: Hardy Muñoz Wins Again!!...SX Futures St Louis + Tampa Bay Race Winner

The Latest