Oh another burnout? Yawn

B Lenny wrote:

That went right over your head didn't it?...ermm

Yeah Roger is a Wheelie boy now🤦‍♂️

|

5/5/2021 5:39 AM

CKNY wrote:

Yeah Roger is a Wheelie boy now

When have you ever seen Roger do a burnout in his entire career with a shit eatin' grin?...ermm

|

Hello..Vital?..

5/5/2021 5:43 AM

B Lenny wrote:

That went right over your head didn't it?...ermm

CKNY wrote:

B Lenny wrote:

When have you ever seen Roger do a burnout in his entire career with a shit eatin' grin?...ermm

Sir,

Could you please wheelie right into a telephone pole with the rest of your wheelie Wayne idiots.

|

5/5/2021 6:47 AM

B Lenny wrote:

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/5/2021 7:28 AM

You gotta admit- The Man still giggling like a kid doing a burnout after so many
championships and an epic career. How old is he? 75? That's awesome.

|

5/5/2021 8:01 AM

FWYT wrote:

You gotta admit- The Man still giggling like a kid doing a burnout after so many
championships and an epic career. How old is ...more

He'll be 77 in August.

Photo

|

5/5/2021 12:57 PM

Looks comfortablesmile, id be inrested know of all the parts that he has directly designed or influenced on this bike, ive heard he enjoys the machine shop? True?

|

5/5/2021 12:59 PM

He's still got it! Looks comfy.

|

5/5/2021 2:02 PM

CKNY wrote:

B Lenny wrote:

fourfourone wrote:

Sir,

Could you please wheelie right into a telephone pole with the rest of your wheelie Wayne idiots.

The Wheelie Boy thread is down the hall Doofus...whistling

|

Hello..Vital?..

5/5/2021 5:30 PM

Lame thread is lame

|

5/5/2021 6:23 PM

Is there a rule that the front wheel needs to be blocked if you want to do a burnout after a race? Just wondering

|

5/6/2021 5:25 AM

B Lenny wrote:

The Wheelie Boy thread is down the hall Doofus...whistling

You mean the “criminals on STOLEN bikes thread” ?

|

5/6/2021 5:45 AM

How did such a cool picture of arguably the sport’s biggest icon cutting loose a little turn into a bash on Lenny?

Are people bringing their agendas into this?

|

5/6/2021 5:49 AM

How awesome would it be for Suzuki to just give Roger an open check book and say “ get us back on top”....

|

5/6/2021 6:12 AM

I guess when Lenny says he doesn’t care what thieving criminals do, as long as it’s not in his neighborhood. Then try’s to turn it into a race thing, instead of a criminals thing. That’s what he gets.

|

5/6/2021 6:14 AM

Yzf916 wrote:

I guess when Lenny says he doesn’t care what thieving criminals do, as long as it’s not in his neighborhood. Then try’s to ...more

What the phuck does that have to do with DeCoster celebrating the SX championship?

Go back under your bridge, troll.

|

5/6/2021 6:28 AM

Simply responding to HIM mentioning the wheelie boys in THIS thread. Guess you probably defend them too. Guess they haven’t caused havoc in you’re neck of the woods yet. Cause if they had, don’t think you’d be as supportive. A. THIEF is a THIEF. No matter where he’s from or his background.

|

5/6/2021 6:29 AM

Revisit the other thread to catch up on discussion.

|

5/6/2021 6:29 AM

Whoa, people, settle down. I thought it was a cool pic of the Man having a little fun after winning yet another SX title with a rider he recruited and mentored to his 2nd SX title. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure Lenny was thinking about cheese. A lot of debbie downers in this thread.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

5/6/2021 6:41 AM

Agreed. LOVE Roger. And bleed ORANGE. Amazing what he has done for the KTM brand. And influence on championships and riders. Roger will ALWAYS be the MAN. For a 56yr old man, who still rides every chance he gets. Who has ridden since 1970. He and Marty Smith(R.I.P.) were always my idols.

|

5/6/2021 6:47 AM

APLMAN99 wrote:

How did such a cool picture of arguably the sport’s biggest icon cutting loose a little turn into a bash on Lenny?

Are ...more

Thank's Man..I just thought it was a cool pic of DeCoster that I'd never seen before and the look on his face is priceless..wink

|

Hello..Vital?..

5/6/2021 9:30 AM

Yzf916 wrote:

Simply responding to HIM mentioning the wheelie boys in THIS thread. Guess you probably defend them too. Guess they haven’t ...more

He wasn't the one who initially brought it up. He actually responded correctly that that discussion was in another thread.

You are an idiot to infer that I would be supportive of thievery, that's a stupid straw man argument and you know it. Thieves should face the full impact of the law. And they should face that AFTER they have been convicted, not simply based on someone's perceptions and preconceived notions.

So are you inferring that Roger D stole that bike? Because I don't see anything in the original post to make you go all whacko about it........

|

5/6/2021 9:43 AM

Yzf916 wrote:

Simply responding to HIM mentioning the wheelie boys in THIS thread. Guess you probably defend them too. Guess they haven’t ...more

APLMAN99 wrote:

He wasn't the one who initially brought it up. He actually responded correctly that that discussion was in another thread.

...more

On point...wink

|

Hello..Vital?..

5/6/2021 10:19 AM

Yzf916 wrote:

Just got clipped.

|

5/6/2021 10:25 AM

Yzf916 wrote:

CKNY wrote:

Just got clipped.

Posted for a certain someone to go fuck them selves, went to lunch, and came back to a thread that no longer exist. Pretty productive lunch i might say... cool

|

5/6/2021 10:43 AM

Was referring to the other thread. Not Roger on a stolen bike. Of course you know that. Just aiding and abetting B Sharpton(Lenny).

|

5/6/2021 4:04 PM

Yzf916 wrote:

Was referring to the other thread. Not Roger on a stolen bike. Of course you know that. Just aiding and abetting B ...more

Sharpton? What the hell does he have to do with DeCoster doing a burnout?

Your agenda is showing just a little bit too much.......

|