Related:
Create New Tag
Boomslang Boomslang
6/21/2020 10:28 PM

A step in the right direct but I do think Tomac could have bagged another positiin had he wanted to.

Regardless, must be refreshing for Mookie to finish on a high. Well done to him and his crew.

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

darrennerrad darrennerrad
6/21/2020 10:35 PM

At some point it looked like he was catching Wilson but then he dropped off. Happy for Wilson to get on the box too though.

Boomslang Boomslang
6/21/2020 10:43 PM
darrennerrad wrote:

At some point it looked ...more

For sure, Dean has been looking for a start and he got one last night. In fact, the podium and Mookies 4th were ideal. Zach,s first win, Anderson should have won, Deano's 3rd and Mookie's 4th...best results for all with the exception of Anderson. Happy for all of them.

And for the mechanic's sake, I hope the seat brackets broke.

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

tek14 tek14
6/22/2020 12:18 AM

When Anderson lost his seat and Osbourne passed to take win that did move him even on points with Mookie and that Win gave him 6th in series pushing Mookie to 7th. Mookie rode great all season and without that broken foot peg been higher in points. He made it work even on tight tracks this year.

mxjon454 mxjon454
6/22/2020 12:27 AM

Stoked for Mookie!! Happy for him to have finished the whole season healthy too! He made a lot of progress this year and finished with a career high. MCR Honda would be foolish not to give him a contract extension, I bet that they’re already working on it. Hopefully it’s a 2 year deal.

DEMONDAVE DEMONDAVE
6/22/2020 9:17 AM

Too bad no outdoors for Mookie and moto concepts bummer

DMJ232 DMJ232
6/22/2020 10:22 AM

Awesome ride for Mookie!

Any idea what he is doing for the outdoors?

MotoMan12345 MotoMan12345
6/22/2020 10:24 AM
DEMONDAVE wrote:

Too bad no outdoors for ...more

Honestly if Malcolm can do the JB way he will be just fine. Who wants to suffer all summer laughing SX and over sea races is the way to go

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry