Hansen ....

fcr
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 1:49am
Probably been asked a million and one times, but is he riding outdoors ? Does he have a deal for next year also ? I would love to see the guy ride outdoors he is so smooth(perfect for 450's), I know he is more of a SX rider but just wondering.
|
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
5/12/2011 10:12pm Edited Date/Time 5/12/2011 10:14pm
No outdoors.
He has even said it in interviews.

If he signed with H&H for 2012 SX....they said that they would tell who they have signed in less then 9 days.
fcr
5/12/2011 10:15pm
I figured, It would be cool seeing him on a 450 in the Nats. I think he would do well with his style.
ts.p311
5/13/2011 12:32am
fcr wrote:
I figured, It would be cool seeing him on a 450 in the Nats. I think he would do well with his style.
If only style actually won championships... K dub would be the GOAT.
fcr
5/13/2011 1:29am
ts.p, have to agree with you and raise you a DeCoster.

The Shop

5/13/2011 2:29am
FastEddy wrote:
No outdoors. He has even said it in interviews. If he signed with H&H for 2012 SX....they said that they would tell who they have signed...
No outdoors.

If he signed with H&H for 2012 SX....they said that they would tell who they have signed in less then 9 days.
I dont think H&H see Hansen as high profile in all honesty, at least I bloody hope not.
Jeff_Alessi
5/13/2011 2:55am Edited Date/Time 5/13/2011 2:57am
Hanny is not racing mx, he would be fast but probably needs to take some time off n get that hand right n then get ready for ausi sx, he kills it there n looks great doing it n is staying good at what he likes, mx is a pretty harsh weekend when u gotta be up by 6 to get to the track that's 45 minutes away in the 'brush' Cough cough buds creek Smile n then u have motos that wear u out especially at freestone when it's 105 degrees n humid, stuffs crazy thrilling to endure but you gotta be able to suffer a retarded amount. Hanny is very skilled n almost like n artest on a track but it has to be sx to really show, even tho in motocross he can do really well. Just has to be the right day for him n not to many days r cool. n then about heart n hunington thing, don't they ride kawasakis ? Doesn't hanny ride a kawi n need to go to 450 next year... I think monster could afford another team but heart n hunington is pretty tite with rockstar, intrusting, all I know is a fit hanny on a 450 kawi from Mitch threw some team could have wins, could he hold it for a season, maybe with luck he has matured alot from what I see, he would be another guy in the mix he just needs to be fit, id call 4 podiums forsure. My internal timers off from Vegas, Laughing ,later
zippy895
5/13/2011 4:01am
FastEddy wrote:
No outdoors. He has even said it in interviews. If he signed with H&H for 2012 SX....they said that they would tell who they have signed...
No outdoors.

I dont think H&H see Hansen as high profile in all honesty, at least I bloody hope not.
sure he is. xgames come to mind.
LURCH
5/13/2011 6:01am
Would like to see Hanny out there,even for just a few of them.
Highsider
5/13/2011 7:37am
Reed tweeted with Hanny that he couldn't believe he saw Hanny riding at Comp Edge yesterday...Hanny replied something like, no shit, me neither!
mxb2
5/13/2011 7:42am
Highsider wrote:
Reed tweeted with Hanny that he couldn't believe he saw Hanny riding at Comp Edge yesterday...Hanny replied something like, no shit, me neither!
What else does hanny have to do? ,its not like he has a job!
Sondy132001
5/13/2011 8:28am
Highsider wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
I hear ya but what he did to his body in the past 5 months in his "not called a job" was probably more then you do in a lifetime and I have no idea what you do, but still. He has a job, it's called Professional Racer.

S
jbomx363
5/13/2011 8:35am
FastEddy wrote:
No outdoors.

No on the H&H as per Josh:

joshhansen100: Not trueRT @Brocleebeef: @joshhansen100 ..yo hanny any truth to this rumor I heard about you riding for hart and huntington next season??
peelout
5/13/2011 8:48am
didn't Hanny ride for Hart and Huntington a few years ago and it didn't work very well for either party?

can't remember exactly
kawi216
5/13/2011 9:31am
he will be riding a 450 next year on H&H...mark my words
Lightning78
5/13/2011 9:34am
Highsider wrote:
I was probably searle and reed was making a joke about it ....someone asked hanny on the Twitter about being signed to h&h he said not true
bents
Fantasy
909th
5/13/2011 9:52am
Hanny, on a 450, outdoors? Doing well? Come on. He hates racing mx-this is why he doesn't do it, and he has no interest in being that dedicated. Plus, with the 450 class as stacked as it is, one would have to be completely dedicated to run that pace for an entire summer. Somehow I don't think that fits Hanny's mold. He has said as much, so why do some people keep thinking he will race mx, let alone do well in mx?
mx295
5/13/2011 10:01am
peelout wrote:
didn't Hanny ride for Hart and Huntington a few years ago and it didn't work very well for either party?

can't remember exactly
It was JGR
mxb2
5/13/2011 10:05am
Highsider wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
I hear ya but what he did to his body in the past 5 months in his "not called a job" was probably more then you...
I hear ya but what he did to his body in the past 5 months in his "not called a job" was probably more then you do in a lifetime and I have no idea what you do, but still. He has a job, it's called Professional Racer.

S
And you are correct , you do not know what i do but will defend a pro mxer LOL!, Unless you are his friend do you think hanny cares that your defending him!
Sondy132001
5/13/2011 10:14am
mxb2 wrote:
I hear ya but what he did to his body in the past 5 months in his "not called a job" was probably more then you...

S
mxb2 wrote:
And you are correct , you do not know what i do but will defend a pro mxer LOL!, Unless you are his friend do you...
And you are correct , you do not know what i do but will defend a pro mxer LOL!, Unless you are his friend do you think hanny cares that your defending him!
He is my friend and I care for his grand-father very much and would defend yes, my point being he has a job, all pro mx'ers have a job, just like you and I.

S
TX24
5/13/2011 10:20am
In the TWMX interview he talks of being on the H and H team for a short time after JGR. He said he left because of his own issues and gave all the money back to the team.
Shawn142
5/13/2011 10:25am
peelout wrote:

can't remember exactly
mx295 wrote:
It was JGR
He rode for H&H the next year and had trouble making mains. His LCQ win on H&H at Houston produced the often quoted "I'm riding like a bitch" on the podium. He asked to be released from his contact mid-season, I believe they picked up Matt Boni after that? Or was that a different year they stole Boni from BBMX?
mxb2
5/13/2011 10:27am

S
mxb2 wrote:
And you are correct , you do not know what i do but will defend a pro mxer LOL!, Unless you are his friend do you...
He is my friend and I care for his grand-father very much and would defend yes, my point being he has a job, all pro mx'ers...
He is my friend and I care for his grand-father very much and would defend yes, my point being he has a job, all pro mx'ers have a job, just like you and I.

S
Never intended to argue sondy132001, just giving my opinion, and thats cool you know him, I know quite a few pro mxers and nba /nfl stars but i respect their skills, but they don t walk on water and if they do something wrong i will be the first to tell them! LOL. I just laugh at all the people that defend all athletes and everything they do and the athlete could give a rats ass about the person defending them, I ve worked around athletes that make 10-20 million a year and some are grateful and some are not! I never said hanny did nt have a job, but people were suprised he was riding , what else would he be doing, he s set for life and will never have to work a 9-5.
Sondy132001
5/13/2011 10:33am
mxb2 wrote:
Never intended to argue sondy132001, just giving my opinion, and thats cool you know him, I know quite a few pro mxers and nba /nfl stars...
Never intended to argue sondy132001, just giving my opinion, and thats cool you know him, I know quite a few pro mxers and nba /nfl stars but i respect their skills, but they don t walk on water and if they do something wrong i will be the first to tell them! LOL. I just laugh at all the people that defend all athletes and everything they do and the athlete could give a rats ass about the person defending them, I ve worked around athletes that make 10-20 million a year and some are grateful and some are not! I never said hanny did nt have a job, but people were suprised he was riding , what else would he be doing, he s set for life and will never have to work a 9-5.
I never said hanny did nt have a job,

...but you did !! read below...

S
bauman117
5/13/2011 10:34am
TX24 wrote:
In the TWMX interview he talks of being on the H and H team for a short time after JGR. He said he left because of...
In the TWMX interview he talks of being on the H and H team for a short time after JGR. He said he left because of his own issues and gave all the money back to the team.
[/img]

[/img]

circa 2007?
mxb2
5/13/2011 10:37am
mxb2 wrote:
Never intended to argue sondy132001, just giving my opinion, and thats cool you know him, I know quite a few pro mxers and nba /nfl stars...
[b]I never said hanny did nt have a job,[/b] ...but you did !! read below... What else does hanny have to do? ,[b]its not like he...
I never said hanny did nt have a job,

...but you did !! read below...

S
Ok, I ll rephrase that, he does nt have a real job other than racing dirt bikes! and The Hills gig did nt count LOL!
TeamGreen
5/13/2011 10:44am
Talked to Josh on Wed's at OX's Paddle-Out-Memorial...

Yes, he's gonna be riding a 450.
No, he doesn't know EXACTLY that the plan is for Oz....etc.
Yes, he has to get some hardware removed from his hand.
Yes, it seems like we're still looking at some sort of Monster/P.C. deal.

Me?

I'm wanting to see him go down to Oz and Dominate.

Good luck, kiddo!
HatersSuck
5/13/2011 11:00am
fcr wrote:
Hanson would have a tough time scoring a point outdoors on a 450. His style is anti motocross
TeamGreen
5/13/2011 11:01am
fcr wrote:
HatersSuck wrote:
Hanson would have a tough time scoring a point outdoors on a 450. His style is anti motocross
That's jus' silly...

And to think: U jus' flew right in the face of you "Name"...
muGz.147
Fantasy
1789th
5/13/2011 11:20am
fcr wrote:
HatersSuck wrote:
Irony...your Forum name would indicate that you're above saying stuff like that. Unless you truly believe Hanny would have a tough time "scoring a point" outdoors...in which case, you probably don't even know what the word irony means.

Post a reply to: Hansen ....

The Latest