Hanny's on a Honda these days...

deanwhite51
Fantasy
2591st
12/5/2018 3:49pm
gnarwhip wrote:
Hanny posted some pics at the Honda track a couple months ago is he racing Anaheim?
no, same gig as villi.

just one off events to promote Honda.
TeamGreen
12/5/2018 3:52pm
gnarwhip wrote:
Hanny posted some pics at the Honda track a couple months ago is he racing Anaheim?
no, same gig as villi.

just one off events to promote Honda.
I love watching Hanny ride.

Captain Flow!
AZRider
12/5/2018 4:51pm
Hansen always cracks me up. Aside from my personal issues with him which goes back to the early 2000s and really dont matter at this point, the dude always has the sickest style on practice days. Then racing happens and he Hanny's. It's like Barcia is gonna Barcia, except this is Hanny is gonna Hanny! I will be the first person to say that he has as much natural talent as ANYONE on a bike. I will also be near the front of the line to talk about he doesn't want it as bad as a lot of people. If he can't just show up and race, i really don't want to hear about him and a manufacturer. Watching him ride at a track for fun, all for it. I respect the fact that he doesn't give a crap what nearly anyone thinks, and I still have the right to my opinion that he is a waste of talent!
Bermworm
12/5/2018 4:55pm
ML512 wrote:
Honda gave him the bikes and he didn't lose his Suzuki deal either, just chose a different route and what Honda put together for him is...
Honda gave him the bikes and he didn't lose his Suzuki deal either, just chose a different route and what Honda put together for him is gonna work well with his future goals.
What future goals? Don't leave us hanging what does he have planned? And I'm asking again could you please run the "Fabio" avatar as a Christmas present to us all.Thank you.

The Shop

newmann
12/6/2018 8:47am
Fan friendly and great style. Too bad it always seemed to get derailed.
TeamGreen
12/6/2018 9:03am
newmann wrote:
Fan friendly and great style. Too bad it always seemed to get derailed.
Who knows...maybe, just maybe...
MX-LIFE.
12/6/2018 3:56pm Edited Date/Time 12/6/2018 3:57pm
TSCHAM101 wrote:
lost a ride? the past 2 years he rode his own Suzuki with some help... im sure Honda offered him the same thing.. hell he may...
lost a ride? the past 2 years he rode his own Suzuki with some help... im sure Honda offered him the same thing.. hell he may be even helping Honda Test.. the guy usually knows how to set up a bike.
kkawboy14 wrote:
I just figured he had to buy a Honda!
ML512 wrote:
Honda gave him the bikes and he didn't lose his Suzuki deal either, just chose a different route and what Honda put together for him is...
Honda gave him the bikes and he didn't lose his Suzuki deal either, just chose a different route and what Honda put together for him is gonna work well with his future goals.
Not throwing shade at the guy at all but it must be nice to have companies give you bikes and gear just because of your name and you have really done anything race wise in years! Not sure but i think JG is probably more deserving of free shit then Hansen..?
peelout
12/6/2018 4:16pm
MxKing809 wrote:
I just read this PR about something he has going for ‘19. Seems like a different kind of sponsor - [url=https://i2.wp.com/stuffstonerslike.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/HotBoxHelmet.png]Scoop: “Josh Hanson signs deal with...
I just read this PR about something he has going for ‘19. Seems like a different kind of sponsor -

Scoop: “Josh Hanson signs deal with new helmet sponsor”
*helment
ML512
Fantasy
54th
12/6/2018 4:17pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
I just figured he had to buy a Honda!
ML512 wrote:
MX-LIFE. wrote:
Not throwing shade at the guy at all but it must be nice to have companies give you bikes and gear just because of your name...
Not throwing shade at the guy at all but it must be nice to have companies give you bikes and gear just because of your name and you have really done anything race wise in years! Not sure but i think JG is probably more deserving of free shit then Hansen..?
Hanny is getting loaners from Honda to go do media events, video parts, social media work and other projects per his contract. He just went to Australia for the brand. He’s doing work for his deal that Honda sees as a good return.

Josh Grant has a loaner from Kawasaki and they’re helping him take care of the bike while he does some off season races.
12/7/2018 7:52am
Hanny makes me want a Goldwing...something I never thought I would say.
TeamGreen
12/7/2018 3:42pm
Hanny makes me want a Goldwing...something I never thought I would say.
You buy a Gold Wing and I’ll buy you a new road helmet!

That post was so classically hilarious that it made me spit out good tequila...laughing out loud...in Indianapolis.

Classic

Post a reply to: Hanny's on a Honda these days...

The Latest