Hanny's on a Honda these days...

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2018 7:51 AM

I spent the day riding at Milestone, yesterday. Hanny was there on a VERY nice 2019 CRF450R that had the goodies on it...namely nice "A-Kit" suspension & a collection of very pretty parts.

And...he looked good on it.

I'd like to give him a shout out for motivating this old man to jump a few big-jumps and for always being a positive influence on those challenging days at the track.

Pssssst...I think Cudby's got a few pics of him, too...?

Note: please save any shit-talk for another thread...I'd hate to think I helped someone get booted from here.

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

8/16/2018 7:55 AM

pics or it didnt happen

|

8/16/2018 7:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2018 7:57 AM

I’d love to see some pics! Hanny’s always seemed like a cool dude.

P.S. You already got the pizza ordering, nap taking, Rocket League playing car wash mafia millionaire booted. laughing

|

8/16/2018 7:59 AM

Hanny always looks good no matter what he's riding. His style and skill on a bike is world class and something to be seen.

|

8/16/2018 7:59 AM

Is he preparing for SX next year?

|

8/16/2018 8:00 AM

Whats significant about the color of his bike if hes not racing...

|

8/16/2018 8:03 AM

Does he look comfortable?

|

8/16/2018 8:05 AM

milliebays wrote:

Whats significant about the color of his bike if hes not racing...

First thing that jumps out to me, is that he's hooked up with such a killer setup even without racing. Not a bad gig...

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

8/16/2018 8:06 AM

There it is

???

Een bericht gedeeld door Josh Hansen (@joshhansen100) op

|

8/16/2018 8:18 AM

Yeah i saw a video of it this morning. Interesting.

|

8/16/2018 8:23 AM

He was always most stylish on the Kwak....pure Steez! If i could have anyone's riding style i would pick Hannys. Effortless and smooth!!

|

8/16/2018 8:24 AM

He will ALWAYS look good on a bike. Killer style.

BTW - Cudby. What is he shooting these days? I mean, moto, I assume, but is he
working less for Racer X? Used to be you'd see his logo on 90% of the editorial stuff
coming out. Is he doing more commissioned work for manufacturers and brands, or what?
Shooting other things, as well?

|

8/16/2018 8:27 AM

About two years ago me and my buddy and his 4 year old were riding at Zaca. Hansen & Tedesco show up late in the day as most were packing it up and or were gone. My buddy and I discuss going over to see if Hansen and Tedesco would sign the 4 year olds TTR50 front plate. We go over and we were tentative because we didn't want to bother them if they just wanted to ride. They not only signed the number plate but didn't mind chatting with us. They were super cool and they made us a fan from that point on. They were down to earth and really nice people.

|

8/16/2018 3:20 PM

School is in session anytime he shows up at a practice track. Best style out there.

|

8/16/2018 3:23 PM

I don’t really get why when a rider loses a deal they seem to always jump to another brand!

|

8/16/2018 3:34 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

I don’t really get why when a rider loses a deal they seem to always jump to another brand!

lost a ride? the past 2 years he rode his own Suzuki with some help... im sure Honda offered him the same thing.. hell he may be even helping Honda Test.. the guy usually knows how to set up a bike.

|

8/16/2018 3:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2018 3:36 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

TSCHAM101 wrote:

lost a ride? the past 2 years he rode his own Suzuki with some help... im sure Honda offered him the same thing.. hell he may ...more

I just figured he had to buy a Honda!

|

8/16/2018 3:44 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

TSCHAM101 wrote:

lost a ride? the past 2 years he rode his own Suzuki with some help... im sure Honda offered him the same thing.. hell he may ...more

kkawboy14 wrote:

Honda gave him the bikes and he didn't lose his Suzuki deal either, just chose a different route and what Honda put together for him is gonna work well with his future goals.

|

8/16/2018 3:51 PM

Wait.... they put in big jumps at Milestone ?

|

8/16/2018 3:56 PM

If Hanny’s there, they’ve got jumps.
Or so I’ve heard.

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

8/16/2018 4:01 PM

langhammx wrote:

Nope, there's one single to table that's kinda big but nothing crazy.

|

8/16/2018 4:03 PM

TSCHAM101 wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Honda gave him the bikes and he didn't lose his Suzuki deal either, just chose a different route and what Honda put together ...more

Man that kid can put a deal together when others seem to flounder!

|

8/16/2018 4:06 PM

TSCHAM101 wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Honda gave him the bikes and he didn't lose his Suzuki deal either, just chose a different route and what Honda put together ...more

I think its cool he is on Honda like his dad back in the day...but I could be bias.... smile

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

8/16/2018 4:10 PM

langhammx wrote:

ML512 wrote:

You’ll have to forgive Michael, he’s been hitting HUGE “Road Jumps” @ Chaney. He thinks anything under 100’ long or 100’ of elevation “ain’t huge!”.

|

8/16/2018 4:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2018 4:27 PM

langhammx wrote:

ML512 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

You’ll have to forgive Michael, he’s been hitting HUGE “Road Jumps” @ Chaney. He thinks anything under 100’ long or 100’ of ...more

He’s ballsy

But big jumps at Milestone ? Lol

|

8/16/2018 4:26 PM

langhammx wrote:

ML512 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

You’ll have to forgive Michael, he’s been hitting HUGE “Road Jumps” @ Chaney. He thinks anything under 100’ long or 100’ of ...more

If your jumping that single onto the table in the back that's impressive. Wasn't possible last Sunday when I was there unless they made that single bigger (or added a single somewhere else). Now the jump right before that single is pretty impressive watching the 250 guys clear.

That's my favorite track to ride right right now. Fun and safely built.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

8/16/2018 4:54 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

I repeat, there isn't any big jumps at Milestone on the main track, you practically have to drag the brakes up all but two of them. laughing tongue

|

8/16/2018 6:52 PM

BobKerr wrote:

Is he preparing for SX next year?

Really?

|

8/16/2018 7:04 PM

Watching Hanny ride always makes me wanna go ride. Makes it look so easy. Would love to see some footage of him on that Honda!

|

8/17/2018 2:25 AM

Damn Shift has the best looking gear these last few years. That kit is?

|