Hanny in for Daytona?

JW269
Edited Date/Time 3/5/2015 11:04pm

Via instagram: 450 just got built. Thx @mohead25 for always having me dialed.

Could be interesting to see how he stacks up... If this bike is for Daytona
|
Flex
3/5/2015 4:28pm Edited Date/Time 3/5/2015 4:28pm
I think he is a better rider on a 250. As far as the 450 goes, I see him as a 12-15th guy. IMO.

With all the work he is putting in, i would not be surprised to see him inside the top 10 though.
JW269
3/5/2015 4:31pm
A top 10 would be a solid finish for sure. Im sure GuyB or someone at vital has more info, i saw Vital's insta comment on the pic.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/5/2015 4:32pm Edited Date/Time 3/5/2015 4:33pm
JW269 wrote:
[img]https://igcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11008339_1597512080463507_809413748_n.jpg[/img] Via instagram: 450 just got built. Thx @mohead25 for always having me dialed. Could be interesting to see how he stacks up... If this bike...

Via instagram: 450 just got built. Thx @mohead25 for always having me dialed.

Could be interesting to see how he stacks up... If this bike is for Daytona
It's Thursday and that bike is sitting in his shop in Southern California, I don't see it making it's way to Daytona. Wink Plus, I asked at San Diego if they would be doing any 450 east coast, I was told no.
JW269
3/5/2015 4:34pm
ML512 wrote:
It's Thursday and that bike is sitting in his shop in Southern California, I don't see it making it's way to Daytona. ;) Plus, I asked...
It's Thursday and that bike is sitting in his shop in Southern California, I don't see it making it's way to Daytona. Wink Plus, I asked at San Diego if they would be doing any 450 east coast, I was told no.
Dang, well that's a bummer! Has he or his team said anything about outdoors?

The Shop

Flex
3/5/2015 4:37pm
ML512 wrote:
It's Thursday and that bike is sitting in his shop in Southern California, I don't see it making it's way to Daytona. ;) Plus, I asked...
JW269 wrote:
Dang, well that's a bummer! Has he or his team said anything about outdoors?
I know for a fact he is doing atleast 2 outdoors on a 250. (i believe 250, but if it is 450 then 2 for sure as well)
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/5/2015 4:41pm
Flex wrote:
I know for a fact he is doing atleast 2 outdoors on a 250. (i believe 250, but if it is 450 then 2 for sure...
I know for a fact he is doing atleast 2 outdoors on a 250. (i believe 250, but if it is 450 then 2 for sure as well)
I've heard that goofy rumor about him and J-Law doing some outdoors, I don't think it's true either. Once again, I asked at one of the rounds what the rest of the year's plans included, outdoors was not mentioned at that time.
Flex
3/5/2015 4:44pm
Flex wrote:
I know for a fact he is doing atleast 2 outdoors on a 250. (i believe 250, but if it is 450 then 2 for sure...
ML512 wrote:
I've heard that goofy rumor about him and J-Law doing some outdoors, I don't think it's true either. Once again, I asked at one of the...
I've heard that goofy rumor about him and J-Law doing some outdoors, I don't think it's true either. Once again, I asked at one of the rounds what the rest of the year's plans included, outdoors was not mentioned at that time.
I talked to J-Law about it and he said they are working stuff out, sounded pretty positive they were doing some though.
ChrisB10
3/5/2015 4:45pm
Big Hanny fan but he admittedly struggled with fitness this season. No way he makes top 10 at Daytona if he has to go 20 laps on a heavier bike.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/5/2015 4:48pm
Flex wrote:
ML512 wrote:
I've heard that goofy rumor about him and J-Law doing some outdoors, I don't think it's true either. Once again, I asked at one of the...
Flex wrote:
I talked to J-Law about it and he said they are working stuff out, sounded pretty positive they were doing some though.
I've heard that before, from the horses mouth... multiple times... I'll believe it when I see him on the line. Laughing
machine
3/5/2015 4:52pm
ChrisB10 wrote:
Big Hanny fan but he admittedly struggled with fitness this season. No way he makes top 10 at Daytona if he has to go 20 laps...
Big Hanny fan but he admittedly struggled with fitness this season. No way he makes top 10 at Daytona if he has to go 20 laps on a heavier bike.
Jep...
iBobbyb
3/5/2015 4:56pm
how many years in a row does it take for jlaw to say hes racing, then not show up, for people to actually stop believing him? lol
Flex
3/5/2015 5:06pm Edited Date/Time 3/5/2015 5:09pm
iBobbyb wrote:
how many years in a row does it take for jlaw to say hes racing, then not show up, for people to actually stop believing him...
how many years in a row does it take for jlaw to say hes racing, then not show up, for people to actually stop believing him? lol
The only reason he didn't race in 2013 was because ARMA was going to provide the funds for his season and so he booked everything out and was good to go. Then at a national ARMA, who at the time sold there Energy SNACKS which were taurine coated peanuts; were giving them away and a kid ate them who was allergic to peanuts and died due to the reaction and so the parents sued ARMA and they could not/didn't provide the funds for JLAW to race in 2013.. Since then he lost hope in racing up until now.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/5/2015 5:10pm
iBobbyb wrote:
how many years in a row does it take for jlaw to say hes racing, then not show up, for people to actually stop believing him...
Flex wrote:
The only reason he didn't race in 2013 was because ARMA was going to provide the funds for his season and so he booked everything out...
The only reason he didn't race in 2013 was because ARMA was going to provide the funds for his season and so he booked everything out and was good to go. Then at a national ARMA, who at the time sold there Energy SNACKS which were taurine coated peanuts; were giving them away and a kid ate them who was allergic to peanuts and died due to the reaction and so the parents sued ARMA and they could not/didn't provide the funds for JLAW to race in 2013.. Since then he lost hope in racing up until now.
His story sure has changed... how about the other two rides that were lined up for him before then that he failed to come through on?
Grizz
3/5/2015 5:16pm
iBobbyb wrote:
Flex wrote:
The only reason he didn't race in 2013 was because ARMA was going to provide the funds for his season and so he booked everything out...
ML512 wrote:
His story sure has changed... how about the other two rides that were lined up for him before then that he failed to come through on?
I remember a Team in Europe had a Honda ready for him at some point and he didn't show up to race it. Not sure why.
Flex
3/5/2015 5:19pm Edited Date/Time 3/5/2015 5:20pm
iBobbyb wrote:
Flex wrote:
ML512 wrote:
That was the 1 and only story for 2013. (For a long time he was not able to say the reason due to ARMA keeping it on the down low)

Previous years, I'm not too sure of.
3/5/2015 5:20pm
Of all races he definitely wouldn't do Daytona. You can take that to the bank.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/5/2015 5:22pm
Flex wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Flex wrote:
That was the 1 and only story for 2013. (For a long time he was not able to say the reason due to ARMA keeping it...
That was the 1 and only story for 2013. (For a long time he was not able to say the reason due to ARMA keeping it on the down low)

He backed out on two previous deals before that.
Flex
3/5/2015 5:23pm
ML512 wrote:
Flex wrote:
That was the 1 and only story for 2013. (For a long time he was not able to say the reason due to ARMA keeping it...

ML512 wrote:
Yes, but that has nothing to do with 2013. In 2013, he was legit and actually was prepared. He said anything before that was kinda a half assed program so he was bummed when 2013 did not work out.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/5/2015 5:25pm
Flex wrote:

ML512 wrote:
Flex wrote:
Yes, but that has nothing to do with 2013. In 2013, he was legit and actually was prepared. He said anything before that was kinda a...
Yes, but that has nothing to do with 2013. In 2013, he was legit and actually was prepared. He said anything before that was kinda a half assed program so he was bummed when 2013 did not work out.
My opinion, I don't think he was prepared in 13. I listened to him and Twitch pitching him racing Hangtown to someone who helped him in the past about how he was more prepared than he had ever been at any point in his racing career. Couple weeks later he showed up to the Pre-season media day at Lake Elsinore that Racer X/MX Sports put on, he wasn't even close to being ready...
Flex
3/5/2015 5:27pm
ML512 wrote:
Flex wrote:
Yes, but that has nothing to do with 2013. In 2013, he was legit and actually was prepared. He said anything before that was kinda a...
ML512 wrote:
My opinion, I don't think he was prepared in 13. I listened to him and Twitch pitching him racing Hangtown to someone who helped him in...
My opinion, I don't think he was prepared in 13. I listened to him and Twitch pitching him racing Hangtown to someone who helped him in the past about how he was more prepared than he had ever been at any point in his racing career. Couple weeks later he showed up to the Pre-season media day at Lake Elsinore that Racer X/MX Sports put on, he wasn't even close to being ready...
Well according to him he was in shape and ready for 2013 lol. Either way, It didn't work out and who knows if this will work out.
Brent
3/5/2015 7:05pm
Im trying to figure out he makes a living racing the 250 west and finishing where he does, along with paying for a shop and employees?
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/5/2015 7:25pm
Brent wrote:
Im trying to figure out he makes a living racing the 250 west and finishing where he does, along with paying for a shop and employees?
Great sponsors that support him not just based around results, but around his marketability.
3/5/2015 11:04pm
ChrisB10 wrote:
Big Hanny fan but he admittedly struggled with fitness this season. No way he makes top 10 at Daytona if he has to go 20 laps...
Fitness is not the problem, he's just in his own head.

The times he's fallen back this year look to be caused by him tightening up.

Post a reply to: Hanny in for Daytona?

The Latest