Hanny/Watson

Trickamoto
Edited Date/Time 4/12/2018 7:17am
Is this thing done already?
|
HuskyEd
3/24/2018 12:18pm
Isn't Cedric Soubeyras racing for the Nut-Up team?

The Shop

bestmx
3/24/2018 3:16pm
Don't know what news you guys know, but I have noticed from Instagram the lack of a 'Perry's Cycles' logo.

The team folding or..?
3/25/2018 10:15am Edited Date/Time 3/25/2018 10:16am
they should just get the motoxxx band back together, with jordan and kdub, hire two riders to race and leave Hanny to pull whips in the hills for vids.

They are still at the races with Soubras (spelling?)
Lightning78
3/25/2018 3:04pm
Kind of lame that Hanny still has that works showa stuff (last years factory forks at least) is wasting its use looking “siiiiick” on his bike while he just rides socal tracks and throws whips in the hills with da boys... The way he was talking about his team which clearly isn’t going to be around next year he sounded as if he was trying to develop a cemented entity Supercross team which I know we’ve all heard 1 million times before but if that were the case I’d be inclined to believe that having Anyone on the team that is actually racing should be getting that anyone on the team that is actually racing should begetting that factory suspension Works Showa stuff to help “His Teams” results if it does and i dont know, maybe hes offered it up and Souberys (sp) wants to stick with his setup but while Hanny wasnt racing im sure Matty B couldve benefitted from the factory Suzuki help Hanny is/was getting rather than keep it all for himself in the interest of giving his riders/racers the best stuff possible to bolster their success since he claims to want to keep his team around and i really dont see that being the case.
mxjon454
3/25/2018 3:18pm
Kind of lame that Hanny still has that works showa stuff (last years factory forks at least) is wasting its use looking “siiiiick” on his bike...
Kind of lame that Hanny still has that works showa stuff (last years factory forks at least) is wasting its use looking “siiiiick” on his bike while he just rides socal tracks and throws whips in the hills with da boys... The way he was talking about his team which clearly isn’t going to be around next year he sounded as if he was trying to develop a cemented entity Supercross team which I know we’ve all heard 1 million times before but if that were the case I’d be inclined to believe that having Anyone on the team that is actually racing should be getting that anyone on the team that is actually racing should begetting that factory suspension Works Showa stuff to help “His Teams” results if it does and i dont know, maybe hes offered it up and Souberys (sp) wants to stick with his setup but while Hanny wasnt racing im sure Matty B couldve benefitted from the factory Suzuki help Hanny is/was getting rather than keep it all for himself in the interest of giving his riders/racers the best stuff possible to bolster their success since he claims to want to keep his team around and i really dont see that being the case.
That was quite the run-on sentence.
3/25/2018 6:49pm
A lot of privateers claim the gold valve with custom triple clamps are extremely effective without the extra price tag of kit suspension. I believe in it.
TeamGreen
3/25/2018 7:24pm Edited Date/Time 3/25/2018 7:30pm
What’s kinda lame is people talking out their ass while the LVN100 team is providing Soubeyras with an excellent bike that’s he getting solid results on (14th at Indy & 24th in points with only 4 mains).
oldblood
3/25/2018 7:27pm
TeamGreen wrote:
What’s kinda lame is people talking out their ass while the LVN100 team is providing Soubeyras with an excellent bike that’s he getting solid results on...
What’s kinda lame is people talking out their ass while the LVN100 team is providing Soubeyras with an excellent bike that’s he getting solid results on (14th at Indy & 24th in points with only 4 mains).
I agree
Trickamoto
3/26/2018 7:35am
TeamGreen wrote:
What’s kinda lame is people talking out their ass while the LVN100 team is providing Soubeyras with an excellent bike that’s he getting solid results on...
That's cool but some press would be good. I had no idea. Still have no idea if Josh still races motorcycles or not. I'm a fan.
TeamGreen
3/26/2018 9:08am
TeamGreen wrote:
Trickamoto wrote:
That's cool but some press would be good. I had no idea. Still have no idea if Josh still races motorcycles or not. I'm a fan.
The press is in the 201 being at the races and being talked about here and in Europe.

Btw, I noticed Kenny’s name is on this thread, too. He’s -also- a very good dude that does a lot that no one ever really hears about...
MXD
3/26/2018 10:11am
I've never met Hanny but I know a bunch of people who have. All of them were just every day dudes and none of the meetings were at a dealership signing or someplace where he might have to put on a happy face. All of them said that he's an awesome dude. Nothing like the public perception. That's good enough for me.
jpmoney57
3/26/2018 10:15am
You guys moaning about hanny, who cares if he’s racing sx or riding in the hills, I just want him riding I don’t care what or where he’s riding. I just like seeing the dude on a bike. Quit hating so much
MelonFan123
3/26/2018 10:23am
I think a lot of you guys misinterpret disappointed fans for "haters".

The Nut Up/Livin100 team has been a total disaster this season. Josh had an injury way back at Straight Rhythm (October) and has yet to line up and race, yet he's been riding for months according to his social media. Bisceglia has been inconsistent and injured as well.

Aside from all that, they are probably the least visible team out there. No coverage or mentions on TV or during the races, social media is quiet (aside from Hanny play riding), and the team manager/partner in the team K Watson isn't even at the races apparently?

I think a lot of people, myself included, were excited to see this team form - the pits need more of them. To see how it has gone so far brings out disappointed criticism, which is warranted IMO.
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1959th
3/28/2018 5:40pm
From the small bit I've heard/seen from within, Josh has put his riders before himself to ensure they were given the best possible chance to succeed. I have to applaud that. The riders are getting more support with the team than they were on their own. I have nothing but positives to say about Hanny or the team. No, it's not the same as factory Honda; but it also doesn't have the same funding. Without smaller teams like this, Bisceglia and now Soubeyras would likely be racing out of a van or rental car or not at all. Instead, they get an opportunity to have a base program with mechanics and race/practice bikes, and a chance to make a paycheck.
3/28/2018 8:22pm
It's not an easy busy to run. A lot of broken promises. A lot of big bills and short pockets. Get off his ass. What have you done in the Moto business that makes you haters so high and mighty?
life_of_jaze
3/29/2018 2:48pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Exactly
akmx17
3/30/2018 12:19am
Was kind of thinking this about Hanny, think he could be some sort of test rider/developer for Showa? If I was gonna have a guy figure out suspension for me, I’d want Hanny
Turbojez
3/30/2018 2:34am
TeamGreen wrote:
Right on point.
kage173
3/30/2018 10:38am
Too early to give up on them in my book. The team has been at the races. I got to taste NutUp almonds for the first time and they were delicious, so they got a new customer. Plus K-dub is a hell of a scrappy dude and finds ways to make things work. He had to grind it out for years with H&H before it started really turning into something. I know it's different now, but he seems to find a way.

As far as Josh, seems like it's hard to tell with the guy, but who knows how hurt he is. Just because you're ready to ride doesn't mean you're ready to race.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Starting any business takes time. Plus, both guys have paid their dues.
milliebays
3/30/2018 12:18pm
i see my posts opposing TeamGreen were deleted. This forum must be run by autistic snowflakes unable to tolerate dissonant opinions extended sincerely and in good faith.
milliebays
4/10/2018 10:43pm
TeamGreen wrote:
You were saying?
Jrewing
4/10/2018 10:47pm
TeamGreen wrote:
milliebays wrote:
You were saying?
Touche brother touche!
Motofinne
4/11/2018 3:48am Edited Date/Time 4/11/2018 4:02am
TeamGreen wrote:
milliebays wrote:
You were saying?
GrinningGrinningGrinningGrinningGrinning

To be fair, it was nice from them to give him a bike for those few races until they screwed him.
ehr400
4/11/2018 4:24am
TeamGreen wrote:
milliebays wrote:
You were saying?
Can't go against the industry bro, certain people here are in the know about everything....Unsure

Post a reply to: Hanny/Watson

The Latest