Hanny On A Husky

UpTiTe
Fantasy
4000th
11/15/2016 5:42pm
Guy gets a full ride and 6 figure paycheck, making America great already. God bless America.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
975th
11/15/2016 7:05pm
JB 19 wrote:
I'm confused. Dean can't find a ride, but Josh did?

What series is he riding?. Full time?. Too many unanswered questions.
I have not seen any kids at the track wearing answer gear and running the #15

I have seen plenty of kids wearing shift gear and #100

Im fairly confident that Deano is the faster rider, but I am also fairly confident that Hanny has a much larger fan base.
TannerMxer
11/15/2016 9:22pm
Stewart on Husky > Hanny on Husky.
MelonFan123
11/15/2016 9:27pm
JB 19 wrote:
I'm confused. Dean can't find a ride, but Josh did?

What series is he riding?. Full time?. Too many unanswered questions.
I don't think Hanny "has a ride"

He has paying sponsors like Shift/Fox, that nut company, his Livin100 brand, and others. He uses that to build his own program with some bike support from Husky maybe?

Much different than a ride with an established team that Deano is looking for (and deserves imo)

The Shop

JQ
11/16/2016 6:40am
I was told by his mechanic that he is racing west coast 250
MxRyder
11/16/2016 6:47am
MxRyder wrote:
Just stick to turndowns and whips.....wont even see inside the top 15, but for a lap or two......still a descent rider but really should try to...
Just stick to turndowns and whips.....wont even see inside the top 15, but for a lap or two......still a descent rider but really should try to find a full time paycheck within the industry, quit wasting people time and money.......class leader of DNf &Dns.....oh wait he might win a LCQ.....
mx836 wrote:
Please spare us the drivel from up on your pedestal. Why even pay attention to moto if you're just going to be a little whine bag...
Please spare us the drivel from up on your pedestal. Why even pay attention to moto if you're just going to be a little whine bag? The guy has amazing talent and is still a great rider. This coming from a non-fan. He almost eliminated Dungey from straight rhythm. What a piece of shit rider he must be.
Whine....i see, its fact...he had 3 races where he had the start...and as most of the field was pulling him in he just hoped off the track and took a DNF......many of the guys should find another path....cause its wasting money of others....i own& run a construction buiness....and if you dont perform your ass is out the door....much like i can say for alot of lazy little whiners like yourself....u couldnt even do a day holding up my belt, nevermind anything else......u want to stoke the flame of a guys fire that nearly burned out....go ahead, i call it like i see it......
TSCHAM101
11/16/2016 6:56am
MxRyder wrote:
Just stick to turndowns and whips.....wont even see inside the top 15, but for a lap or two......still a descent rider but really should try to...
Just stick to turndowns and whips.....wont even see inside the top 15, but for a lap or two......still a descent rider but really should try to find a full time paycheck within the industry, quit wasting people time and money.......class leader of DNf &Dns.....oh wait he might win a LCQ.....
mx836 wrote:
Please spare us the drivel from up on your pedestal. Why even pay attention to moto if you're just going to be a little whine bag...
Please spare us the drivel from up on your pedestal. Why even pay attention to moto if you're just going to be a little whine bag? The guy has amazing talent and is still a great rider. This coming from a non-fan. He almost eliminated Dungey from straight rhythm. What a piece of shit rider he must be.
MxRyder wrote:
Whine....i see, its fact...he had 3 races where he had the start...and as most of the field was pulling him in he just hoped off the...
Whine....i see, its fact...he had 3 races where he had the start...and as most of the field was pulling him in he just hoped off the track and took a DNF......many of the guys should find another path....cause its wasting money of others....i own& run a construction buiness....and if you dont perform your ass is out the door....much like i can say for alot of lazy little whiners like yourself....u couldnt even do a day holding up my belt, nevermind anything else......u want to stoke the flame of a guys fire that nearly burned out....go ahead, i call it like i see it......
i would hate to work for your narrow minded views.... i sympathize with your employees, i too run a construction business.. we like to develop our guys... rather than can them at any hiccup. GL with your business.
MxRyder
11/16/2016 6:56am
MxRyder wrote:
mx836 wrote:
Another thing i didt ever call him a piece of shit rider....nor did i say he didnt have talant....but its a huge expense to support a SX rider....paying just to have a guy on the track doesnt do anybody any good....he gets paid to throw whip and turndowns,no pressure of racing....its a win win for him to continue to do that and have a job within the industry....YOU KNOW THE COMMON SENSE MOVE FOR JH, but perhaps you wouldnt know common sense, never ran a budget or experienced the costs of doing buisness......maybe you should take your hard earned money and spend it on JH to race and see what it get you in return..........never insulted the man or his talent....just said the state of the situation at hand....
akillerwombat
11/16/2016 6:58am Edited Date/Time 11/16/2016 7:01am
MxRyder wrote:
Whine....i see, its fact...he had 3 races where he had the start...and as most of the field was pulling him in he just hoped off the...
And who exactly are you to judge if he is or isn't performing? As someone who owns and runs their own business I'm amazed that you appear to have such a limited view on his marketing potential. Sure, he isn't winning championships, but just because he isn't winning championships doesn't mean he isn't delivering exactly the performance his companies expect of him and getting them the exposure they desire.

As far as your comparison between being a contractor and Hanny you should work on a better analogy as while you're paid to build the house, building, etc. Hanny is there to make it look like someone should buy it.
DE262
11/16/2016 8:18am
MxRyder wrote:
Why......must you.... type.....like....Shatner......talks?

Hanny has always had a "commitment issue". I believe this is the main thing holding him back from better results as far as racing and team attainability goes. You can't question the talent- the motivation however is another story.
If/when this happens, I hope he does well. Hate to see talent not developed to it's potential.

Carry.............on.
mag23
11/16/2016 8:23am
MxRyder wrote:
mx836 wrote:
MxRyder wrote:
I've asked you before, and you took a pass... but what 3 races are you referring to?
jeffro503
11/16/2016 9:03am
Good for Josh! Hope he has some good runs too. If he's fit and on a good bike , we could see some good finishes out of him. Not sure how old Josh is now , but damn , at his age he's still tearing it up! Gotta root for the vets!
mx836
11/16/2016 10:26am Edited Date/Time 11/16/2016 10:34am
MxRyder wrote:
mx836 wrote:
MxRyder wrote:
Boo hoo. I'd be shocked if you can successfully run a business with that attitude. Everybody probably hates you. Please do share how I'm a "lazy little whiner" and where you pulled that from. Pretty hard to tell someone's work ethic over a forum post, but it's very easy to see that you're an asshole. Good day.
Justride251
Fantasy
195th
11/16/2016 4:55pm
MxRyder wrote:
And who exactly are you to judge if he is or isn't performing? As someone who owns and runs their own business I'm amazed that you...
And who exactly are you to judge if he is or isn't performing? As someone who owns and runs their own business I'm amazed that you appear to have such a limited view on his marketing potential. Sure, he isn't winning championships, but just because he isn't winning championships doesn't mean he isn't delivering exactly the performance his companies expect of him and getting them the exposure they desire.

As far as your comparison between being a contractor and Hanny you should work on a better analogy as while you're paid to build the house, building, etc. Hanny is there to make it look like someone should buy it.
Akillerwombat well said I agree 100%
What 3 races did he just pull off and quit?
Are you sure there wasn't any other issue maybe bike related or an injury? Just curious how you know he just QUIT.
MxRyder
11/16/2016 7:46pm
I will take the time to review the seasons which were fairly recent and post which races.....he pulled off.....hes did the same thing in europe for AX....and Yes i am very much a asshole,.....how observant you are .....i wasnt comparing myself as a contractor to JH...but to the fact as the guy who fitting the bill, guess reading isnt much of a strong suite for some of ya , if your so hung up on JH....lets see how good he does this year and see how many DNS or DFS come out(not due to crash) i dont want to see the guy crash, Get your Quitter pom-poms out!...
Grieby54
11/16/2016 8:18pm
MxRyder wrote:
I can hardly figure out what you're trying to type and you own a business? How do you communicate with your customers?
oldblood
11/16/2016 10:09pm
Ok, not exactly sure what it is you're talking about, but. Can't wait to see Hansen ripping on the Husky, looks sharp in the shift gear.

Post a reply to: Hanny On A Husky

The Latest