Hangtown Moto 2 FuelTV 5/18 1pm pacific

VoR
Edited Date/Time 5/9/2013 12:55pm
According to me DirecTV app

|
Dirtydane
5/9/2013 6:58am
How can the best series in the world not provide full coverage online!!!!!! I FLIP OUT... feel like my summer is ruined already!!!!
kxking
Fantasy
1139th
5/9/2013 7:08am
So, not available in Canada !!!

This sucks bigtime !!!!
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
5/9/2013 7:12am
Dirtydane wrote:
How can the best series in the world not provide full coverage online!!!!!! I FLIP OUT... feel like my summer is ruined already!!!!
In the past the US TV networks here have a first-showing exclusivity fetish not allowing web broadcast before or at the same time as tv broadcast. Something like that generally, and I would guess it has to do with their ability to sell ads. TV is what provides the audience eyeballs that attract the sponsors that the teams are pitching to. Maybe someday ~ maybe this year when the details emerge ~ the networks will have sorted their issues with web media out. In the meantime, the priority is on supporting US teams in a US series; in the past, that hasn't allowed web at the same time as TV.

We don't have to like it for it to make sense.
DC
5/9/2013 7:16am
I think you need to wait until the full TV schedule and all of the online streams (free) comes out to see how it's going to work for you or not work for you. Fans in this country should be very satisfied and be able to it all, online or on their TV. They are still working on some other parts of the international distribution...

DC
MX Sports

The Shop

mojoman42
5/9/2013 7:22am
DC wrote:
I think you need to wait until the full TV schedule and all of the online streams (free) comes out to see how it's going to...
I think you need to wait until the full TV schedule and all of the online streams (free) comes out to see how it's going to work for you or not work for you. Fans in this country should be very satisfied and be able to it all, online or on their TV. They are still working on some other parts of the international distribution...

DC
MX Sports
Awesome, full online coverage would be perfect
SEE ARE125
5/9/2013 7:27am Edited Date/Time 5/9/2013 7:34am
In the past the US TV networks here have a first-showing exclusivity fetish not allowing web broadcast before or at the same time as tv broadcast...
In the past the US TV networks here have a first-showing exclusivity fetish not allowing web broadcast before or at the same time as tv broadcast. Something like that generally, and I would guess it has to do with their ability to sell ads. TV is what provides the audience eyeballs that attract the sponsors that the teams are pitching to. Maybe someday ~ maybe this year when the details emerge ~ the networks will have sorted their issues with web media out. In the meantime, the priority is on supporting US teams in a US series; in the past, that hasn't allowed web at the same time as TV.

We don't have to like it for it to make sense.
Isn't it possible to stream online the exact program that's on tv? Advertisements and all? Or does it have to be an entirely seperate deal? Seems the advertisers would be getting more bang for their buck if their tv ads were shown both on the tv and online. I'll be watching on tv, I'm just wondering if that's a possibility for those that can't watch it on tv.
jeffro503
5/9/2013 7:28am
Well....I aint bitching. Even if it's delayed on some of the events , it doesn't matter to me. I'll be out riding most weekends and can always catch the race later on. Thanks for all your hard work Davey!
dedi684
5/9/2013 9:45am
Cool dude. Might as well go to a 1 moto format. How stupid!
toroP
5/9/2013 10:50am Edited Date/Time 5/9/2013 10:51am
Fuel TV ? too bad. I would love to be able to use the DVR and not be trapped in front of some monitor/TV all Saturday.

But, no HD FuelTV here, and I would have to pay extra for the awful SD channel.

Looks like my MX viewing will be very limited. Bummer.
Triton
5/9/2013 10:57am
toroP wrote:
Fuel TV ? too bad. I would love to be able to use the DVR and not be trapped in front of some monitor/TV all Saturday...
Fuel TV ? too bad. I would love to be able to use the DVR and not be trapped in front of some monitor/TV all Saturday.

But, no HD FuelTV here, and I would have to pay extra for the awful SD channel.

Looks like my MX viewing will be very limited. Bummer.
You can record streams on your PC just like a DVR if both motos are live and streamed.
Walter
5/9/2013 11:33am
You can record streams on your PC just like a DVR if both motos are live and streamed.

How does one do that? I am (more than) a bit technoligically challenged...

Post a reply to: Hangtown Moto 2 FuelTV 5/18 1pm pacific

The Latest