Hangtown 125s?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2018 5:01 PM

Saw just a few seconds on NBC sports Gold, thirsty for more!!!

Any Full results or vid out there?

|

5/19/2018 5:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2018 5:09 PM

Hoping they post up a YouTube vid.. I’d imagine the cameras had to cover it, right?

Also guessing a lot of companies willl post behind the scenes stuff with top riders from it.. RV, Wilbur, Georgia’s ex husband, Sleeter, etc

|

5/19/2018 6:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2018 6:26 PM

We’re they taken down?

|

5/19/2018 6:31 PM

burn1986 wrote:

We’re they taken down?

They didn't stream the 125 races on NBC Gold.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/19/2018 6:36 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

They didn't stream the 125 races on NBC Gold.

When they do, I'll gladly purchase the package.

|

5/19/2018 6:37 PM

Doddy wrote:

When they do, I'll gladly purchase the package.

x2

|

5/19/2018 6:57 PM

burn1986 wrote:

We’re they taken down?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

They didn't stream the 125 races on NBC Gold.

Doddy wrote:

When they do, I'll gladly purchase the package.

X3

|

[i]There are two things I can’t stand in this world.
People who are intolerant of others because of their choice of motor type … and 4 strokes!


5/19/2018 6:59 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

They didn't stream the 125 races on NBC Gold.

Doddy wrote:

When they do, I'll gladly purchase the package.

2T42 wrote:

X3

You guys crack me up. God forbid you buy it to support the sport regardless of what engine type is in the mototcycles. I can guarantee you the racing is better in the 250 and 450 class.

|

5/19/2018 7:16 PM

I should’ve purchased it

|

5/19/2018 7:19 PM

Squirrelings wrote:

You guys crack me up. God forbid you buy it to support the sport regardless of what engine type is in the mototcycles. I can guarantee you the racing is better in the 250 and 450 class.

I've been supporting for 30 years and a bit more than $55. Been in the industry and even helped several riders so...

I just want to watch the 125 races somewhere. Anywhere. Willing to pay to see them.

To me there is no better racing or a more fun ride than 125's. To each his own.

|

[i]There are two things I can’t stand in this world.
People who are intolerant of others because of their choice of motor type … and 4 strokes!


5/19/2018 7:22 PM

Doddy wrote:

When they do, I'll gladly purchase the package.

2T42 wrote:

X3

Squirrelings wrote:

You guys crack me up. God forbid you buy it to support the sport regardless of what engine type is in the mototcycles. I can guarantee you the racing is better in the 250 and 450 class.

Voting with our wallets.laughing

|

5/19/2018 7:30 PM

burn1986 wrote:

I should’ve purchased it

No time limit to buy the pass. Buy it when you have some free time and you'll be set for Glen Helen and the rest of the series. No 125 races so far but the package is worth it in my opinion. Got some things to do or some place to be during the day, no problem. Just watch the races later that night or Sunday all commercial free. Can't beat that especially for the price.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/19/2018 7:34 PM

burn1986 wrote:

I should’ve purchased it

-MAVERICK- wrote:

No time limit to buy the pass. Buy it when you have some free time and you'll be set for Glen Helen and the rest of the series. No 125 races so far but the package is worth it in my opinion. Got some things to do or some place to be during the day, no problem. Just watch the races later that night or Sunday all commercial free. Can't beat that especially for the price.

Hell yeah, can’t beat it. I’ve watched races at the track, at the pool, being drug around shopping with the wife, and today on the ipad while my 3 year old demanded the tv and peppa pig laughing

|

5/19/2018 7:55 PM

Need to show more of the race on the broadcast instead of killing time.

|

5/19/2018 8:16 PM

Anyway after you guys have finished bitching about the broadcast and app, can someone give us a run down of what happened/ who won the 125s

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

5/19/2018 8:26 PM

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

Anyway after you guys have finished bitching about the broadcast and app, can someone give us a run down of what happened/ who won the 125s

^^^ exactly I want to see the damn results??? Who was on the number “0” TM ?

|

5/19/2018 8:26 PM

It's a STEAL for the fiddy somethin' dollars.

|

"Never name a hog you may have to eat" - Willie Nelson

5/19/2018 8:28 PM

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

Anyway after you guys have finished bitching about the broadcast and app, can someone give us a run down of what happened/ who won the 125s

Bramlett321 wrote:

^^^ exactly I want to see the damn results??? Who was on the number “0” TM ?

Number 0 was Jimmy Albertson.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/19/2018 9:50 PM

Aiden Tijero local kid in the B class pretty much dominated, got a hole shot and checked out. Villopoto looked good in 2nd, and Wil Hanhn in 3rd. Not sure where Albertson ended up.

|

5/19/2018 10:11 PM

4 laps

|

5/20/2018 12:03 AM

Here's a few seconds from today. They sounded crisp!

[img]

[/img]
|

5/20/2018 2:29 AM

Doddy wrote:

When they do, I'll gladly purchase the package.

2T42 wrote:

X3

Squirrelings wrote:

You guys crack me up. God forbid you buy it to support the sport regardless of what engine type is in the mototcycles. I can guarantee you the racing is better in the 250 and 450 class.

x4

Before you get on your high horse I already pay for the tv package.

Id be happy to buy the Gold Pass just for the 125s.

|

5/20/2018 9:03 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Here's a few seconds from today. They sounded crisp!

[img]

[/img]

AWESOME! THANK YOU to the guy that made this video and posted it!
(and of course, thanks to DC and all for allowing what they can on 125s)

|

5/20/2018 9:06 PM

smile Credit goes to my 13 year old daughter!
|

5/20/2018 9:45 PM

Who was on the Sachs near the end and missed a shift?laughing laughing

|

You kids get off my lawn!

2013 KTM450 Factory Edition
Projects......lots of projects!

5/20/2018 10:55 PM

So I'm watching the video waiting for RV2 on a green bike . . . Hmmm . . . Forgot . . .

|

5/20/2018 11:03 PM

Anyone know where I can see the full results for the 125's?

|

Melbourne, Australia. Current rides: '11 RMZ450, '84 CR500, '06 DRZ400, '79 KX250 with 400 engine, '06 GSXR1000 full Yosh racebike.