3/4/2018 2:05 PM

I would say fair. Smith should've seen that one coming

|

KX125

3/4/2018 2:10 PM

Fair game!!

|

3/4/2018 2:12 PM

I agree. Was making my point in forkner vs osborne People blame Osborne for dirty riding when he does it double standard just saying

|

3/4/2018 2:16 PM

Dmcc wrote:

I agree. Was making my point in forkner vs osborne People blame Osborne for dirty riding when he does it double standard just saying

I think people are mostly frustrated with Osborne being past average retirement age and bar banging with rookies.

But anyway, to answer the question, I think it was fair. He was clearly held up by Smith and dove way inside. I know that sounds bad, but in reality, this gives Smith more of a chance to check up than it does if he just went square into him. Smith didn’t check up. He fell. That’s racing.

|

3/4/2018 2:57 PM

Dmcc wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:

I think people are mostly frustrated with Osborne being past average retirement age and bar banging with rookies.

But anyway, to answer the question, I think it was fair. He was clearly held up by Smith and dove way inside. I know that sounds bad, but in reality, this gives Smith more of a chance to check up than it does if he just went square into him. Smith didn’t check up. He fell. That’s racing.

Can we agree same thing about Osborne?. As far as retirement past retirement age he s stronger than the kids not his fault. Maturity is a big part of this Osborne doing what it takes putting in the time training and it shows. Even at 27 he s out working the kids.

|

3/4/2018 2:59 PM

Dmcc wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:

Dmcc wrote:

Can we agree same thing about Osborne?. As far as retirement past retirement age he s stronger than the kids not his fault. Maturity is a big part of this Osborne doing what it takes putting in the time training and it shows. Even at 27 he s out working the kids.

Yeah he’s definitely the best 250 rider right now in my opinion. He does work hard.

|

3/4/2018 3:08 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Dmcc wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:

Yeah he’s definitely the best 250 rider right now in my opinion. He does work hard.

I m quite sure he 'll be successful in the 450 s too. He puts in the work during the week

|

3/4/2018 3:11 PM

Dmcc wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:

Dmcc wrote:

I m quite sure he 'll be successful in the 450 s too. He puts in the work during the week

Short window though unless he’s gonna be the first person in a long time (maybe ever?) to win a championship in his 30s.

|

3/4/2018 3:36 PM

Racing! It’s fucking racing.... how is this a question?

|

bd

3/4/2018 3:47 PM

bd wrote:

Racing! It’s fucking racing.... how is this a question?

Why is what Hampshire and Osborne did so different? That s the question forkner and Hampshire get a pass but not Osborne?

|

3/4/2018 4:10 PM

RE, Osborne riding 250s.
You ride what and when the sponsoring team tells you!

|

3/4/2018 4:31 PM

Anyone got a video of this incident? I don't remember seeing it so I reckon I didn't have a problem with it.

|

3/5/2018 8:17 AM

I doubt they take naps together anymore

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

3/5/2018 8:23 AM

TDeath21 wrote:

Short window though unless he’s gonna be the first person in a long time (maybe ever?) to win a championship in his 30s.

2 years ago did anyone have Osborne and Championship (of any sort) in the same sentence?

|

3/5/2018 2:51 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Should be. Been pro since what, '06? Racing against kids that have been pro since '16. Doesn't hurt his cause that he also just rams through said kids that he's unable to pass.

|

3/5/2018 2:53 PM

early wrote:

2 years ago did anyone have Osborne and Championship (of any sort) in the same sentence?

He won an outdoor moto the previous sunmer. Pretty sure anyone other than J-Mart who can do that is considered a title contender in SX, where you only have to take out half the 250 guys to be the best.

|

3/5/2018 3:10 PM

I think it's lame but I seem to be in the minority so I just yell dirty cunt at the screen and deal with it.

However I did piss myself when Chad basically rode backwards to take himself and James out that time.

Double standards FTW.

|

3/5/2018 4:38 PM

I would lose respect for any rider who DOESN’T stuff the guy in front of him in SX when the guy in front goes insanely wide...

|

3/5/2018 4:42 PM

interesting to read all the posts of the Osborne bandwagon, all the people giving props to a a riders that is years better then all the rest of the class, that wins from last because he is that good, even with him riding the kids class 10 years younger then him.....
makes me remember all the bitching that herlings got here, and still gets, by being the fucking sandbagger that won most of the races of his age class and where he was beating older riders, he won too much and too easy because he was a cheater, sandbagger, that should be racing the mans class despite his age, but just by how much better he was then the others of his age and older.....
in 2010 herlings, born in 94 and in his 1º pro year, he was 6º overall, to osborne, born in 89, 4º in the mxgp standings.
in 2018 herlings is leading the mxgp mx1 standing, and osborne is in 2º in the regional east 250 sx series.....
its not osborne that is that good, its is his challengers that are far less prepared to race him and his factory bike

|