Hampshire vs AC 92

TDeath21
1/9/2019 4:41pm
Fearo wrote:
The two passes weren't the same, pretty simple when you actually use both of your eyes and half of your brain. AC took RJ's line away...
The two passes weren't the same, pretty simple when you actually use both of your eyes and half of your brain.

AC took RJ's line away. It looked awkward because RJ was taking the highest line, which forced AC to ride super high into the berm across the lower ruts. If he wouldn't have done this, there was a good possibility RJ would've still had enough drive out of the corner to blow by AC in the whoops.

RJ's pass was a take-out. Not a terrible one, but a take-out nonetheless. He had zero intention of leaving that turn without AC on the ground.
I felt the exact opposite. AC’s pass looked better because RJ checked up and stayed as high as possible. AC crossed the ruts all the way over and if RJ doesn’t shut off, he is going down. In the next corner, it was the same thing. AC took the corner at such an angle due to him protecting the inside of the whoops that he couldn’t check up at all. RJ came from the middle and went for the exact same pass AC put on him in the previous corner. AC didn’t check up though because he couldn’t. So AC went down. Aggressive racing and, as AC said, he should have shut off a little earlier to protect the inside, given the angle he was coming in at.
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
1/9/2019 5:01pm
He has a more complicated name to write than Nietzsche. Incridible.
1/9/2019 5:17pm
IMO AC left a small path for RJ to take.

RJ left no rom for AC and nearly didn’t make it himself.

Not cool. I’mteam AC on this one.
mx216
1/9/2019 7:21pm
With all of the eyes on the sport from people on the message board, can we not get a confirmation or not if something transpired off screen of the broadcast before said passes were made?

The Shop

wanglimp
1/10/2019 8:06am
Great interview by Adam. That answered my question.
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
1/10/2019 8:15am
mx_phreek wrote:
AC gonna AC like always.
Im Starting to think this too, Not for lack of effort if anything maybe trying to hard, and not letting it come to him
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/23/2019 9:18am
Some fans just love take outs. That was what RJ did. But that fan who says he loves that stuff, try taking him out on Saturday...
Some fans just love take outs. That was what RJ did. But that fan who says he loves that stuff, try taking him out on Saturday morning practice and see what fit he throws.
Championship and money vs Saturday morning practice? Did you really try to compare those two? I bet you're a blast to ride with.

You're damn right I'd be pissed if some idiot tried taking me out in practice. It's PRACTICE! RJ and AC were racing for money and a championship in mind.

Post a reply to: Hampshire vs AC 92

The Latest