Hamilton on Honda

kiwifan
8/7/2017 3:04pm
j100 wrote:
he didn't get a dime for the post. he's an avid rider, loves moto, and riding off-road. some of you people are fucking kook's!!! no one...
he didn't get a dime for the post. he's an avid rider, loves moto, and riding off-road.

some of you people are fucking kook's!!!

no one can just be stoked the biggest star in motorsports is into our sport.

as for the Honda F1 thing... it's the same scenro as Suzuki and Gibbs with Toyota.

you guys have to talk shit about how he's a poser. he's posting pics to thank the people that have hooked him up.
colintrax wrote:
If he is then why does that bike look like it hasnt touched dirt. Ever.
looks like he is on dry rocky ground on his first tide on it....perhaps he cleaned it up for the photo...who knows, does it matter?

agn5009
8/7/2017 3:09pm
I don't understand how people can get upset that Hamilton or Beiber like dirtbikes. How does it make any sense to dictate what activity someone likes.

I love NFL and NCAA football but never played. Does that make me a poser?
jeffro503
8/7/2017 3:54pm
j100 wrote:
he didn't get a dime for the post. he's an avid rider, loves moto, and riding off-road. some of you people are fucking kook's!!! no one...
he didn't get a dime for the post. he's an avid rider, loves moto, and riding off-road.

some of you people are fucking kook's!!!

no one can just be stoked the biggest star in motorsports is into our sport.

as for the Honda F1 thing... it's the same scenro as Suzuki and Gibbs with Toyota.

you guys have to talk shit about how he's a poser. he's posting pics to thank the people that have hooked him up.
Well , my apologies and I stand corrected. I had no idea he was into anything with two wheels , especially dirt. He aint my favorite F1 driver by a long shot , but I'll gladly admit when I'm wrong , which it seems I was.
harescrambled
Fantasy
1942nd
8/7/2017 4:05pm
early wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/08/07/208709/s1200_Screenshot_2017_08_07_17_59_23_1.jpg[/img] Check out supercrosslive giving him the full deepthroat in this comment.

Check out supercrosslive giving him the full deepthroat in this comment.
lol....it's exposure though.....

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/7/2017 4:24pm
I don't like the guy and he might not have ridden the bike to that spot but even if the tires appear to be clean if you look closely enough you'll see that there's dust near the gas cap and the rear black mudflap isn't clean.

As for the loose boots they're probably the boots from the guy that rode it there.

If Kimi got in shit for riding bikes a couple of years ago I'm assuming Hamilton has similar rules in his contract. He's currently 2nd in the F1 standings. I don't think they want him risking injury over the summer break. Broken leg, broken ankle and he'll fuck himself and the team out of a possible championship. For the amount of money they put in the teams racing program and the amount they pay him I think it's pretty safe to say he might not be the one riding the bike.

That's probably why the photo is staged.

Post a reply to: Hamilton on Honda

The Latest