Haiden "Dangerboy" Deegan EDIT

Shiftyy
Edited Date/Time 1/3/2018 4:29am

Made this edit of Haiden deegan, check it out, maybe leave a like if you enjoyed it ?
also taking video suggestions,

|
JAFO92
1/2/2018 7:59am
Nice video, would have rather heard that sweet 2-stroke than the crappy music though.

The kid has skills !
Shiftyy
1/2/2018 8:01am
JAFO92 wrote:
Nice video, would have rather heard that sweet 2-stroke than the crappy music though. The kid has skills !
Nice video, would have rather heard that sweet 2-stroke than the crappy music though.

The kid has skills !
couldnt find any raw footage other than gopro ;s
IWreckALot
1/2/2018 8:55am
You could find another 2 stroke video and dub that sound over the gopro videos.
Shiftyy
1/2/2018 9:15am
IWreckALot wrote:
:-)

The Shop

Shiftyy
1/2/2018 9:16am
JAFO92 wrote:
Nice video, would have rather heard that sweet 2-stroke than the crappy music though. The kid has skills !

The kid has skills !
also if you want to hear 2 stroke heres 1 hour of 2 stroke for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ks6y6WGe1s&t=222s
newmann
1/2/2018 10:31am
Serious skills on a dirt bike. And some seriously wide handlebars too! That little guy sure can whip it over the jumps.
Stuntman949
1/2/2018 10:31am
Man this kid was getting flack over the RV Cup. Can't believe how many people were bitching and moaning on Instagram
Shiftyy
1/2/2018 11:16am
newmann wrote:
Serious skills on a dirt bike. And some seriously wide handlebars too! That little guy sure can whip it over the jumps.
yeah, hes insane
Zesiger 112
Fantasy
2058th
1/2/2018 11:33am
Killer skills no doubt, that whip as Stewart's was impressive, most kids would be impressed to even jump that.
Don't like "danger boy" and the metal mulisha attitude, I hope that doesn't follow him into the pros.
1/2/2018 11:35am
Killer skills no doubt, that whip as Stewart's was impressive, most kids would be impressed to even jump that. Don't like "danger boy" and the metal...
Killer skills no doubt, that whip as Stewart's was impressive, most kids would be impressed to even jump that.
Don't like "danger boy" and the metal mulisha attitude, I hope that doesn't follow him into the pros.
Agreed. I may be petty but calling himself "Dangerboy" actually makes me not a fan.

Hope he ditches that by the time he is a teen

Rockinar
1/2/2018 11:40am
Man this kid was getting flack over the RV Cup. Can't believe how many people were bitching and moaning on Instagram
What were they bitching about? His results looked legit and only won 1 of 3 classes entered. He won one, got beat fair and square in the other and looks like he crashed or had a mechanical in the 3rd.
Stuntman949
1/2/2018 11:55am
Rockinar wrote:
What were they bitching about? His results looked legit and only won 1 of 3 classes entered. He won one, got beat fair and square in...
What were they bitching about? His results looked legit and only won 1 of 3 classes entered. He won one, got beat fair and square in the other and looks like he crashed or had a mechanical in the 3rd.
Stuntman949
1/2/2018 11:58am
"What it must be like to have unlimited funds and time to practice on your own private track. Too bad that nowadays it’s only famous offspring that get talked about in magazines and websites and working class families with GREAT riders never get talked about"

"Of course he won, he has everything that other kids his age don’t have. Yes yes he’s got skill, but if you think the playing field is fair you’re wrong."

Some of the prime example comments.
Tracktor
1/2/2018 1:28pm
"What it must be like to have unlimited funds and time to practice on your own private track. Too bad that nowadays it’s only famous offspring...
"What it must be like to have unlimited funds and time to practice on your own private track. Too bad that nowadays it’s only famous offspring that get talked about in magazines and websites and working class families with GREAT riders never get talked about"

"Of course he won, he has everything that other kids his age don’t have. Yes yes he’s got skill, but if you think the playing field is fair you’re wrong."

Only two posters talking shit that's actually pretty good for IG.

It's funny when people get salty over opportunity. Liking making pro level in MX has some huge payback or something. I am sure Brian is sinking way more money into his kid's racing then he well ever get back and more power to him. Seems to be enjoying himself & sending time with his family. Don't like it? Get a better job & show him how it's done.............
DanDunes818
1/2/2018 3:50pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2018 10:59pm
"What it must be like to have unlimited funds and time to practice on your own private track. Too bad that nowadays it’s only famous offspring...

Tracktor wrote:
Only two posters talking shit that's actually pretty good for IG. It's funny when people get salty over opportunity. Liking making pro level in MX has...

It's funny when people get salty over opportunity. Liking making pro level in MX has some huge payback or something. I am sure Brian is sinking way more money into his kid's racing then he well ever get back and more power to him. Seems to be enjoying himself & sending time with his family. Don't like it? Get a better job & show him how it's done.............
X2.. Brian earned that name, the following and the money he's made and if he wants to use it to get the kid some extra exposure and opportunities, more power to him. Lets be fair to Hayien too. There's a ton of kids nowadays with access to what Haiden has access too and he's blowing by them as well. None of the exposure or money Brian is throwing at his kid would matter if Haiden wasn't able to twist it.

I personally have a bigger problem with adults talking shit on kids because their parents have afforded them opportunities that some don't have. Like it's Haiden's fault his pops is who he is. Just respect the kids talent and like Traktor said so eloquently, "Don't like it? Get a better job & show him how it's done............." God knows if I had the means to give my kids that kind of advantage at something they loved, I would do the same fucking thing.

fast willy
1/2/2018 4:25pm
What I like is that Brian keeps the kid in school. No homeschool, & plays football also. No doubt they have the best money can buy.
struth
1/2/2018 4:28pm
Dangerboy
Dnagerteen
Dangerboyyoungadult
Dangerman Deegan
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
1/2/2018 4:55pm
His daughter is doing really well! I'm sure I heard them mention something during the RV Cup broadcast about her driving for Toyota (they said Nascar).
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
1/2/2018 5:09pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2018 5:10pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
His daughter is doing really well! I'm sure I heard them mention something during the RV Cup broadcast about her driving for Toyota (they said Nascar).
shes doing well in the lower levels of nascar, with Toyota and i think monster behind her, will be interesting to see how she progresses in that world,
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
1/2/2018 5:13pm
Rockinar wrote:
What were they bitching about? His results looked legit and only won 1 of 3 classes entered. He won one, got beat fair and square in...
He had a DNS in one moto.
In one of the last races he and Beaumer were battling hard for 1st and Deegan was right on him in the last corner with one lap to go but tipped over, he then rode around the finish line and rejoined still in second but missed the transponder timing dealio.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
1/2/2018 5:15pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
scott_nz wrote:
shes doing well in the lower levels of nascar, with Toyota and i think monster behind her, will be interesting to see how she progresses in...
shes doing well in the lower levels of nascar, with Toyota and i think monster behind her, will be interesting to see how she progresses in that world,
Ah right on, I thought she was still just racing the stadium trucks. Good luck to her.
Monk
1/2/2018 5:56pm

That's what makes dirtbiking beautiful...

Somewhere, there is a kid riding the wheels off a drummed braked KX60 with bald tires, cracked plastic and a dented pipe, hitting corner after corner, just waiting for his moment...

Dangerboy isnt a star yet, he's just a very fortunate kid...

Watch The Marinovich Project... Near perfect example of what I'm talking about...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1uiu51
vetmxr
1/2/2018 6:49pm
I knew Brian from the local NE mx scene.....he's not a poser, he works his ass off, and his talent on a motorcycle can't be disputed. He didn't grow up rich, and he and his dad were always great.

Look up Brians accomplishments in Freestyle and moto and you'll see that he has paid all his dues for this sport. ( remember Aspen when he scrambled his insides and almost died)? I've seen him carried off of the track a few times too.

Why anyone wants to pile on a guy that has made it to the folding money all by himself, and If he wants to spend it on his family who the hell's business is it too say?

If you throw money at Brian's son, it will obviously help him because he has skills. Having all the money in the world ain't gonna make a slow slug fast. If that was my boy, I'd be throwing $ at him too because he's got a clear shot, and if nothing else will make for great stories when older.

Does anyone think this kid wouldn't haul ass with just a van and some gear and some bikes only ? The money would find him for sure.......he just hit the lottery being Deegans kid. I'll enjoy watching him head to the pro's. And he'll be doing it first class....the only way to go through life if you can swing it IMO.

Zaugg
1/2/2018 8:32pm
Let me preface this with I was never a fan of the Brian or the Metal Mulisha style.

That being said, Brian is pretty low key and not the intense "character" that made him a successful businessman.

Haiden is a good kid, confident and very talented. I would say that most people throwing negative comments are lashing out because they're jealous or uneducated on the amount of hard work this kid puts into his racing.

There are plenty of "privileged" kids that aren't as hungry as this kid and the other kids rising to the top. You can't buy that drive. Brian isn't pushing Haiden into racing...he's being an awesome parent and supporting him the same way he supports his daughter and other good parents support their kids. He just has more resources. Should he NOT support his kid? Yeah...didn't think so.

I would argue the top kids in the sport come from money. I don't see too many kids coming out of the trailer park racing or buying bikes. This is a rich man's sport now. You need the drive and the talent first to be a champion and then you need the money to pay for all the training facilities, bikes, travel, etc, etc.

Yeah, a kid like Justin Cooper comes along with nothing and then let's his talent do the talking but you have to put yourself out there to get noticed. Now he'll be on the best equipment with the best people around him. Is he a sell out because he's not living up to your "CORE" mx roots and staying a poor privateer? Yeah...I didn't think so on that one either.

Haiden is having fun racing dirt bikes. Haters need to look in the mirror and ask why they're hating on a kid. And if they're a kid...they need to ask the same question. I guarantee the kids beating Haiden aren't hating on him. Hate goes up (for the most part due to jealousy) not down.

As for the video...needs more bike noise to balance out your edit. Know your audience...two-stroke mafia wants to hear that two-stroke sing. Other than that, nicely done.

Shiftyy
1/2/2018 10:40pm

Tracktor wrote:
Only two posters talking shit that's actually pretty good for IG. It's funny when people get salty over opportunity. Liking making pro level in MX has...

X2.. Brian earned that name, the following and the money he's made and if he wants to use it to get the kid some extra exposure...
X2.. Brian earned that name, the following and the money he's made and if he wants to use it to get the kid some extra exposure and opportunities, more power to him. Lets be fair to Hayien too. There's a ton of kids nowadays with access to what Haiden has access too and he's blowing by them as well. None of the exposure or money Brian is throwing at his kid would matter if Haiden wasn't able to twist it.

I personally have a bigger problem with adults talking shit on kids because their parents have afforded them opportunities that some don't have. Like it's Haiden's fault his pops is who he is. Just respect the kids talent and like Traktor said so eloquently, "Don't like it? Get a better job & show him how it's done............." God knows if I had the means to give my kids that kind of advantage at something they loved, I would do the same fucking thing.

very true.
Chains
1/2/2018 10:51pm
The kid has some skills for sure.

I would think his dad having the money and resources has a little bit to do with his success at a young age. But you gotta have a kid who wants it....... Just talking to the little guy a few times you can feel the drive.
willie838
1/3/2018 12:02am

Monk wrote:
That's what makes dirtbiking beautiful... Somewhere, there is a kid riding the wheels off a drummed braked KX60 with bald tires, cracked plastic and a dented...
That's what makes dirtbiking beautiful...

Somewhere, there is a kid riding the wheels off a drummed braked KX60 with bald tires, cracked plastic and a dented pipe, hitting corner after corner, just waiting for his moment...

Dangerboy isnt a star yet, he's just a very fortunate kid...

Watch The Marinovich Project... Near perfect example of what I'm talking about...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1uiu51
just slap a "hi haters! bye haters!"

butt patch on him and call it a day.

taking shots at a kid is pretty low. But, it's the internet- where everyone is just a temporarily down on their luck fucking superstar.

Post a reply to: Haiden "Dangerboy" Deegan EDIT

The Latest