Haaker Quad Quad

ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/21/2017 8:45am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Hansen did the same thing.
But the Endurcross guy doing it when others on the 450s wouldn't...BALLS! Laughing
NP301
10/21/2017 8:47am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
ML512 wrote:
But the Endurcross guy doing it when others on the 450s wouldn't...BALLS! Laughing
What is he on, 350?
ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/21/2017 8:58am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
ML512 wrote:
NP301 wrote:
What is he on, 350?
I think he might be...sounded like it. I'll double check this morning.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/21/2017 9:01am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
ML512 wrote:
I get that and there's no denying the guy has talent but he's also not getting ready for the 2018 SX season.

It's risk vs reward and for most of the guys lining up it's not worth it. Off season event isn't worth risking screwing up and being out for part of/all the SX season. SX is what's important.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/21/2017 9:06am Edited Date/Time 10/21/2017 9:06am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
ML512 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I get that and there's no denying the guy has talent but he's also not getting ready for the 2018 SX season. It's risk vs reward...
I get that and there's no denying the guy has talent but he's also not getting ready for the 2018 SX season.

It's risk vs reward and for most of the guys lining up it's not worth it. Off season event isn't worth risking screwing up and being out for part of/all the SX season. SX is what's important.
Haaker is knee deep in his Endurocross Championship, he has plenty to risk...
LungButter
10/21/2017 9:07am
Nope he's not getting ready for SX 18, but he is in the middle of his own championship fight...

So, your theory is pretty much worthless.

Haaker is a bad dude.
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
10/21/2017 9:11am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I get that and there's no denying the guy has talent but he's also not getting ready for the 2018 SX season. It's risk vs reward...

You need to watch endurocross
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/21/2017 9:12am
ML512 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:

ML512 wrote:
No idea. I don't follow endurocross. Was never into it. Where is he currently sitting in the standings? Leading? Chance at the championship? How many rounds left?

If he doesn't have a chance at the championship it wouldn't be that surprising that he's going big but if he's leading or has a chance at the title he definitely has balls to risk it at an event that has no meaning.

Either way it's impressive to watch.
LungButter
10/21/2017 9:15am
He's 2nd in points and the defending champ.

He also has the Super Enduro World Championship coming up shortly that he will surely be a title contender for.

Also worth mentioning that he's likely the top paid Husky off road guy in the US right now.
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
10/21/2017 9:16am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

ML512 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
No idea. I don't follow endurocross. Was never into it. Where is he currently sitting in the standings? Leading? Chance at the championship? How many rounds...
No idea. I don't follow endurocross. Was never into it. Where is he currently sitting in the standings? Leading? Chance at the championship? How many rounds left?

If he doesn't have a chance at the championship it wouldn't be that surprising that he's going big but if he's leading or has a chance at the title he definitely has balls to risk it at an event that has no meaning.

Either way it's impressive to watch.
Defending champ, 2nd in points, favorite to win if he'd quit riding like an ass.
All the races from this year are on YouTube if you wanna watch.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/21/2017 9:24am
LungButter wrote:
He's 2nd in points and the defending champ. He also has the Super Enduro World Championship coming up shortly that he will surely be a title...
He's 2nd in points and the defending champ.

He also has the Super Enduro World Championship coming up shortly that he will surely be a title contender for.

Also worth mentioning that he's likely the top paid Husky off road guy in the US right now.
What's the difference between endurocross and super enduro? Anything?

Hard enduro is what's in the arena's right? Or is that events like Erzberg?

I know absolutely nothing of that world of moto. I just know the one's in the arena's is very technical. I've seen events on TV but it's rare to see them on TV up here in Canada. We don't have CBS Sports, NBC Sports, MAV TV, etc. At least not with my satellite provider.
TeamGreen
10/21/2017 9:25am Edited Date/Time 10/21/2017 9:27am
Colton was training on a 450 on Wed's.

Bye the way, Colton ain't Skeered.
Johnny Depp
10/21/2017 9:59am
Mucho Macho Colton! These Endurocross guys know it is easier to jump it than ride over it Woohoo
LungButter
10/21/2017 10:24am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
What's the difference between endurocross and super enduro? Anything? Hard enduro is what's in the arena's right? Or is that events like Erzberg? I know absolutely...

I know absolutely nothing of that world of moto. I just know the one's in the arena's is very technical. I've seen events on TV but it's rare to see them on TV up here in Canada. We don't have CBS Sports, NBC Sports, MAV TV, etc. At least not with my satellite provider.
Super Enduro and Endurocross are essentially the same, it's the arena stuff. This is where Colton (and Cody Webb) is pretty much on another level from everyone else.

Extreme Enduro is events like Erzberg, Tennessee Knock Out, Hell's Gate etc. Colton is also top of the game at this but always seems to be just a Tick off the pace to win. Fitness related in my opinion.
tek14
10/21/2017 10:28am
How effortless Hansen did that Quad like it was small double..
Ted722
10/21/2017 10:33am
Not too late for In-N-Out to sponsor that section. Call it the In-N-Out 4 X 4!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/21/2017 10:41am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
What's the difference between endurocross and super enduro? Anything? Hard enduro is what's in the arena's right? Or is that events like Erzberg? I know absolutely...

LungButter wrote:
Super Enduro and Endurocross are essentially the same, it's the arena stuff. This is where Colton (and Cody Webb) is pretty much on another level from...
Super Enduro and Endurocross are essentially the same, it's the arena stuff. This is where Colton (and Cody Webb) is pretty much on another level from everyone else.

Extreme Enduro is events like Erzberg, Tennessee Knock Out, Hell's Gate etc. Colton is also top of the game at this but always seems to be just a Tick off the pace to win. Fitness related in my opinion.
So does super enduro and endurocross both include massive rock boulders, water pits, wood logs, massive tractor tires, etc. or is that only in super enduro? They have to be different somehow if they're two different disciplines.

For some reason I always thought endurocross was through trails and stuff similar to GNCC.
LungButter
10/21/2017 10:42am
Super Enduro is the European Championship

Endurocross is the American Championship
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
10/21/2017 10:45am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

LungButter wrote:
Super Enduro and Endurocross are essentially the same, it's the arena stuff. This is where Colton (and Cody Webb) is pretty much on another level from...

-MAVERICK- wrote:
So does super enduro and endurocross both include massive rock boulders, water pits, wood logs, massive tractor tires, etc. or is that only in super enduro...
So does super enduro and endurocross both include massive rock boulders, water pits, wood logs, massive tractor tires, etc. or is that only in super enduro? They have to be different somehow if they're two different disciplines.

For some reason I always thought endurocross was through trails and stuff similar to GNCC.
I think you're mixing up enduros and endurocross
F.B
10/21/2017 10:51am
Ralph Sheheen just took his shirt off.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/21/2017 10:58am
LungButter wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
So does super enduro and endurocross both include massive rock boulders, water pits, wood logs, massive tractor tires, etc. or is that only in super enduro...

colintrax wrote:
Now that you've mentioned it I think you're right. Is enduro still a thing or has that fizzled out and been replaced with the other disciplines mentioned?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/21/2017 11:01am
F.B wrote:
Lol two quads in row, someone better go check on him. He either creamed his pants or died of an heart attack
kkawboy14
10/21/2017 11:51am
F.B wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Lol two quads in row, someone better go check on him. He either creamed his pants or died of an heart attack
“DUDE.....my throttle was stuck wide open!”
Zycki11
10/21/2017 11:52am
tek14 wrote:
How effortless Hansen did that Quad like it was small double..
I like the guy in the back yelling "whaat the ffffuuuckkk"
F.B
10/21/2017 12:08pm
F.B wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Grinning Thanks for the messed up mental image.
visser62
10/21/2017 12:12pm
Not a big fan of Colton's attitude, but that's pretty impressive. Shouldn't be too surprised, I guess. He first caught my attention a few years by launching some huge jumps and boulders.
10/21/2017 12:12pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

colintrax wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Now that you've mentioned it I think you're right. Is enduro still a thing or has that fizzled out and been replaced with the other disciplines...
Now that you've mentioned it I think you're right. Is enduro still a thing or has that fizzled out and been replaced with the other disciplines mentioned?
The reason you mix every discipline is because in Canada we use different nane than the us...
Can vs Us
Endurocross gncc
Arena endurcross endurocross
Enduro enduro (point to point with liason)
Extreme enduro both the same (like ezberg)

Endurocross was existing in Canada before the us but it was the canadian version of GNCC. Eric Bernard used enductoss when he created the serie.

Post a reply to: Haaker Quad Quad

The Latest