HaHa - JS not a fan of VitalMX

Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 3:11am
Pretty funny. From RacerX 2 tribes feature:

WORST PLACE ON EARTH?
JS: VitalMX.com!

CR: Sometimes I hate Europe…. I’ve never been to Afghanistan, though, and I have to say that’s probably pretty horrible.

WHAT’S THE WORST PART ABOUT YOUR JOB?
JS: VitalMX!

CR: Just like what I said before about the industry being so small, and I think it’s dictated by things it shouldn’t be. I don’t like politics.
|
JW381
9/10/2009 12:58pm
Sometimes I'm not a fan either lol
kcadrenalin
9/10/2009 1:08pm
Translation: JS: I spend most of my free time at VitalMx.com it's my own personal e-crack.

The Shop

letsride785
9/10/2009 1:14pm
Can't handle a little constructive criticism huh?
Farva
9/10/2009 1:15pm
Do you think any rider actually likes motodrive?

Would you like a place that bashes you every time they get?
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
9/10/2009 1:16pm
Farva wrote:

Well said Farva.
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
9/10/2009 1:20pm
JS loves me. He hates the rest of you dorks. He asked that it would be omitted from the article not to upset you slackers.
googs
9/10/2009 1:43pm
JS7 =R-Racer??????
peelout719
9/10/2009 1:47pm
js7 = LB?

funny chad can answer a simple question yet bubba plays the "me and brooksy got our feelings hurt" card
straight^
9/10/2009 1:55pm
Why the crap does he read the boards??

It's like, what would you do when you over hear someone talking shit on ya, dissin you behind your back?

It's happend to me numerous times, and either I confront the fools, or stop eaves-droppin them.

...So I propose that JS either stop reading this, or come on and say what he's thinkin. Either way, he still needs to learn to deal with his celebrity.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
9/10/2009 1:58pm Edited Date/Time 9/10/2009 2:02pm
I'm torn. I dig that we got mentioned, but not necessarily in that context.

I do think riders get attacked a little too personally sometimes, and that includes James. I try and keep things respectful, but if I spend too much time in here, I'm not handling all the original content that I'd like to put up on the site.

And yeah, some of you need a little self-restraint.

I will say, though, that sometimes you guys are getting the straight scoop on what's going on with a rider, and may not even know it. You never know who you'll bump elbows with here. Smile

For riders who do want to post here, I'd suggest handling it the way Mike Alessi did. Come in, say your piece, and not endlessly debate or argue with some of the members here. Some of them will try to drag you down to their level, and try to beat you with experience.
englishman
9/10/2009 2:03pm
Ummm Worst place on earth ?

I'd put a Benjamin down on the fact that Lawrence would rather spend 365 days here than in the big house.
P
9/10/2009 2:04pm
He needs to hang out in Clearwater a little more if Vital is getting to him that much.................

P
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
9/10/2009 2:06pm
englishman wrote:
Ummm Worst place on earth ? I'd put a Benjamin down on the fact that Lawrence would rather spend 365 days here than in the big...
Ummm Worst place on earth ?

I'd put a Benjamin down on the fact that Lawrence would rather spend 365 days here than in the big house.
That would be a winning bet.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
9/10/2009 2:06pm
straight^ wrote:
Why the crap does he read the boards?? It's like, what would you do when you over hear someone talking shit on ya, dissin you behind...

It's like, what would you do when you over hear someone talking shit on ya, dissin you behind your back?

It's happend to me numerous times, and either I confront the fools, or stop eaves-droppin them.

...So I propose that JS either stop reading this, or come on and say what he's thinkin. Either way, he still needs to learn to deal with his celebrity.
He probably doesn't understand why Keyboard Commandos need to take shots at him and he knows trying to confront them would never work.

But you are right Straight the riders probably should not read the boards and just continue to do what they think is right.

But what is so bad about Europe?
englishman
9/10/2009 2:10pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
He probably doesn't understand why Keyboard Commandos need to take shots at him and he knows trying to confront them would never work. But you are...
He probably doesn't understand why Keyboard Commandos need to take shots at him and he knows trying to confront them would never work.

But you are right Straight the riders probably should not read the boards and just continue to do what they think is right.

Fish Noodles everywhere .
RuFfRyDaH
9/10/2009 2:11pm Edited Date/Time 9/10/2009 2:13pm
Id like to Know that too...

About europe...so the user who is chad may speak up ;-)
SPYGUY
Fantasy
748th
9/10/2009 2:12pm
straight^ wrote:
Why the crap does he read the boards?? It's like, what would you do when you over hear someone talking shit on ya, dissin you behind...

gsxrcr28 wrote:
He probably doesn't understand why Keyboard Commandos need to take shots at him and he knows trying to confront them would never work. But you are...

Maybe he wouldn't catch so much shit about this place if he'd just be straight up with folks.

Instead of "I want to ride but can't because of my team"

just say:

"I want the summer off. I went 24-0 and no one can touch my jock anyway. See ya next January, bitches"

Okay, maybe not that bluntly, but honestly, I'd respect him more if he just came out and told the truth.
jbomx363
9/10/2009 2:22pm
Farva wrote:

Don't do crap that you should get bashed for, no problems. Duh?
jbomx363
9/10/2009 2:25pm
GuyB wrote:
I'm torn. I dig that we got mentioned, but not necessarily in that context.I do think riders get attacked a little too personally sometimes, and that...

I do think riders get attacked a little too personally sometimes, and that includes James. I try and keep things respectful, but if I spend too much time in here, I'm not handling all the original content that I'd like to put up on the site.

I will say, though, that sometimes you guys are getting the straight scoop on what's going on with a rider, and may not even know it. You never know who you'll bump elbows with here. Smile

For riders who do want to post here, I'd suggest handling it the way Mike Alessi did. Come in, say your piece, and not endlessly debate or argue with some of the members here. Some of them will try to drag you down to their level, and try to beat you with experience.
I'm actually surprised at that.

Handling it like MA? Geez, he didn't say anything worthwhile. I'm happy, big whoop, aren't we all?

If you're a rider and want to post, take a page out of DV12's handbook.
9/10/2009 2:27pm
Well said GuyB, someone said constructive criticism, ya right, it it's right out flogging for these guys. We fans can be out right nasty, I don't blame him. We forget he is only a young guy in the spot light, that is a lot of pressure!
RRsis17
9/10/2009 2:31pm
GuyB wrote:
I'm torn. I dig that we got mentioned, but not necessarily in that context.I do think riders get attacked a little too personally sometimes, and that...

soooooooooooooooooooo true guyb...never know who might here lurking or posting!!! Tongue

Sometimes you guys just let your fingers run on the keys without really thinking about what you are saying!!
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
9/10/2009 2:33pm
I'm not changing a thing about how I post.

Gawddamn Hippies!
huck
9/10/2009 2:39pm
Hi James!! Thanks for the autographed jersey. Per your request, I won't take a picture and post it on here.

BTW, I'm still laughing about what you said about some of "your fans".... So true. Wink
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
9/10/2009 2:39pm
RRsis17 wrote:
soooooooooooooooooooo true guyb...never know who might here lurking or posting!!! :P Sometimes you guys just let your fingers run on the keys without really thinking about...
soooooooooooooooooooo true guyb...never know who might here lurking or posting!!! Tongue

Sometimes you guys just let your fingers run on the keys without really thinking about what you are saying!!
It's not so much that they're not thinking, it's that their fingers pop the clutch before the brain's in gear. Wink
Sonny
9/10/2009 2:42pm Edited Date/Time 9/10/2009 2:44pm
GuyB, you are the luckiest in the MX internet scene. You're photography is second to none, your articles, race reports and press releases are the most up to date. Best of all, your message board members are brutally honest and are the reason many sources get basic information. How embarrassed do you think that poser from moto cro ss. com is when his core message board member is an average13 years old. The same people who stand in line at A1 to get a James Stewart autograph. That's cool and that's what kids should do. Making James Stewart cool is what they do, Making James Stewart another racer is what happens here. We get excited for Dowd when he does well again and when Baggett does well for the first time as a pro .Criticism and praise are equally distributed also, and James is never excluded from either.

In short, James Stewart owes you an apology for the cheap shot. You've banged out every story he's sold to the press. His head is far too big for what an MX rider was ever intended on being. His arrogance is appalling.

Post a reply to: HaHa - JS not a fan of VitalMX

The Latest