HIP HORAY FOR KYLE REGAL NATIONAL CHAMPION FORM TEXAS

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2015 10:13 PM

O MY GOD I CUND BELEEVE THAT KYLE REGAL GETS TO BE THE FIRST NATIONAL CHAMION FORM TEXAS SINCE KEN HOWERTIN. I AWLAYS THINKED HE WAS ONE OF THE FASTIST RIDERS FORM TEXAS BUT DIND NO HE WOOD EVER GET TO BE CHAMPION. I GETTED TO STAY UP TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST AND JSUT ABOUT FALLED OVER WHEN HE CROSSED THE FINISH LINE

|

suszuki rm85

5/1/2015 10:51 PM

Said like a true Texan. Right on Tyler. How about posting a video of you thrashing your RM.

|

5/1/2015 10:58 PM

Apparently Hayes went for a pass, impact, bike broke, Regal got back up and wins the title.

Pretty cool.

I wonder how hard Feld is looking at these crazy rules in AX right now that have produced this crazy battle to the death, at the death... and then looking at Dungey's number one plate from a few weeks back...

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/1/2015 10:59 PM

and also on a Husky as was Howerton in his earlier days

|

5/1/2015 10:59 PM

Thanks for the scoop Tyler! Great news for a truly deserving rider. Texas is proud of Kyle.

|

5/1/2015 11:00 PM

thought you were banned

|

5/1/2015 11:01 PM

Stoop wrote:

thought you were banned

Play nice..

|

5/1/2015 11:05 PM

Stoop wrote:

thought you were banned

GuyB let him back due to Tylers fake mom threatening to fake sue. Show us Tyler, post a vid of you giving your Vital bros a shout out.

|

5/1/2015 11:17 PM

Tent*

|

5/2/2015 12:11 AM

O MY GOD I, COULD'NT BELIEVE THAT KYLE REGAL IS THE FIRST NATIONAL CHAMPION FROM TEXAS SINCE KENT HOWERTON . I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT HE WAS ONE OF THE FASTEST RIDERS FROM TEXAS AND DID NOT KNOW HE WOULD EVER BECOME A CHAMPION. I GOT TO STAY UP TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST AND JUST ABOUT FELL OVER WHEN HE CROSSED THE FINISH LINE.

Awesome Tyler, I missed that. Where was the race?

While my spelling and grammar may not be the best I fixed some of your spelling...check it out. We will help you out as we go along and with a little time you will become better at spelling - just like the champion motocross riders - they work hard to get better.

|

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken

Every honest man is deeply ashamed of his government.

5/2/2015 12:39 AM

Crush wrote:

Apparently Hayes went for a pass, impact, bike broke, Regal got back up and wins the title.

Pretty cool.

I wonder how hard ...more

went for the pass? more like he went for a takeout.....

|

Current rides: 2022 CRF450RWE
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF 1987 CR250RH
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1100L

5/2/2015 12:59 AM

kiwifan wrote:

Went for a takeout? More like he went for the kill.

|

5/2/2015 1:09 AM

Would embed it but it isn't working on my phone.
|

5/2/2015 1:18 AM

I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...

|

5/2/2015 3:21 AM

Listened to a good interview of Regal's stepfather one, he spoke the truth.

Dangerous move, must be great to have e-start.

Congrat's Husky, sexy bikes.

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

5/2/2015 3:24 AM

National champion from fowlerville Michigan. Either way super pumped for Kyle.

|

5/2/2015 3:32 AM

Congrats to Regal. Get him back in SX/MX!

|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

5/2/2015 3:44 AM

Stoop wrote:

thought you were banned

Seamorbutts wrote:

GuyB let him back due to Tylers fake mom threatening to fake sue. Show us Tyler, post a vid of you giving your Vital bros a ...more

Tyler must have been to Australia, coz thats an australian vz commodore in the back ground of his profile pic and he seems to be wearing brisbane bronco shorts aswell.

|

5/2/2015 4:13 AM

Stoop wrote:

thought you were banned

Seamorbutts wrote:

GuyB let him back due to Tylers fake mom threatening to fake sue. Show us Tyler, post a vid of you giving your Vital bros a ...more

Actually just post a mirror selfie holding a baseball hat. Then we'll know you're real and not some troll

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

5/2/2015 4:41 AM

wassat ermm unsure
|

5/2/2015 4:55 AM

Stoop wrote:

thought you were banned

Seamorbutts wrote:

Stoop wrote:

Tyler must have been to Australia, coz thats an australian vz commodore in the back ground of his profile pic and he seems to ...more

Good catch
Different style license plate as well

|

Go Dungey!

5/2/2015 5:07 AM

Crush wrote:

Pretty cool.

I wonder how hard ...more

kiwifan wrote:

Apparently.

Hadn't seen the footage when I posted. Hence, Apparently.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/2/2015 5:28 AM

Hayes' dropping his bike and walking off made him look like a spoiled little brat. Did he get DQ'd for that takeout?

|

5/2/2015 5:50 AM

Photo
|

5/2/2015 6:19 AM

Since you are counting non native Texan's (Howerton and Regal), I guess you forgot about Josh Demuth.

|

I think that I shall never see
A triple jump as big as the
Next time I won't try them as three

5/2/2015 6:36 AM

davistld01 wrote:

Hayes' dropping his bike and walking off made him look like a spoiled little brat. Did he get DQ'd for that takeout?

Broken water pump cover

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

5/2/2015 6:41 AM

WELCOME BAC TYLER

|

5/2/2015 6:50 AM

Wow, quite the display by Hayes there.

|

5/2/2015 7:36 AM

davistld01 wrote:

BobPA wrote:

Broken water pump cover

From contact made in that blatant takeout? Good riddance. Live by the sword...die by the sword. Karma's a bitch...and so on.

|

5/2/2015 7:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2015 7:44 AM

|