HEY MILESTONE WHAT THE EF!!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2021 5:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2021 5:29 PM

Peeps been asking you for a week now to fix your track upload server. Are you all the sudden deaf?
You charge charge charge for content but fail to support the software. Get your Sh$% together please.

Sorry guy SX gaming is my life.

I only posted this here cause I know they read this forum. However, as they ignore all the FB and Instagram requests.

|

2/10/2021 5:30 PM

Try Facebook...

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/10/2021 5:58 PM

So your saying Milestone read these forums yet they continue to release goony shit-to-play games?

|

2/10/2021 6:22 PM

We all have tried FB and Instabang.. Yes
Time for a flogging.

I know it's petty. I am thankful for this medium in which to send the message..

|

2/10/2021 6:26 PM

Gave up on these games after the first MESX. Terrible games. All moto gaming is terrible. Including sim.

|

2/10/2021 6:50 PM

I just recently built a pretty powerful PC. Haven't gamed in years so bought MESX 1 for $5 on Steam. I am enjoying it for $5. One thing I'll never understand though; they try like hell to make these games as realistic as possible yet when you crash they show a cut scene of your character flying 50 feet in the air like a rag doll.

|

2/10/2021 7:34 PM

That tracks been closed for over a year. Time to move on. 👍

|

2/11/2021 1:01 AM

tuttle425 wrote:

I just recently built a pretty powerful PC. Haven't gamed in years so bought MESX 1 for $5 on Steam. I am enjoying it for $5. ...more

Can you mod it? Think I'm gonna have to get on board!

|

2/11/2021 3:20 AM

Milestone releases a game and then never touch it again. It's been the same since the first MXGP. Every game still has the issues and bugs it was shipped with.

They aren't paid to fix bugs after its released. If you can get from the start to the finish most of the time, it's good enough for Milestone.

It's what happens when you aim to release 2 games every year for such a small studio.

|

2/11/2021 4:19 AM

Shame on you for buying it.

|

2/11/2021 4:44 AM

I thought this was going to be about hookers . . .

|

2/11/2021 5:30 AM

Photo
|

2/11/2021 6:01 AM

|

2/11/2021 6:03 AM

Maybe you should step away from the keyboard and ride a Dirtbike. If SX gaming is your life it couldn’t hurt to take a hard look at some of the other great things life has to offer.

|

2/11/2021 9:18 AM

tuttle425 wrote:

I just recently built a pretty powerful PC. Haven't gamed in years so bought MESX 1 for $5 on Steam. I am enjoying it for $5. ...more

fanger wrote:

Can you mod it? Think I'm gonna have to get on board!

It's got a track editor but I haven't messed with it yet. I've just played the career mode. Again, for $5, it's worth it.

|

2/11/2021 9:23 AM

ti473 wrote:

Last 30 seconds is where the moneys at. If only we had computer games in ww2 maybe hitler wouldn’t of tried taking over the world.

|

GP740
Since 1987

2/11/2021 9:50 AM

This is how Milestone works bro... the gotchya! (maybe for the 7th time in a row) lol
Photo

|

2/11/2021 10:50 AM

ti473 wrote:
GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Last 30 seconds is where the moneys at. If only we had computer games in ww2 maybe hitler wouldn’t of tried taking over the ...more

Fuck I forgot about that video. Internet gold laughing

|

RPM Performance
CT

2/11/2021 10:52 AM

"SX gaming is my life"

bro lol

|

2/11/2021 11:48 AM

Forgive me guys. Man I was pissed last night.

|

2/11/2021 12:59 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Try Facebook...

in his defense, milestone does not reply on facebook unless you talk about how much you love the game

MXGP has some really cool aspects to it, but atleast on a PS4, has so many glitches that it is unplayable

|

2/11/2021 1:06 PM

Get out and ride. It’s much more fun and realistic

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

2/11/2021 1:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2021 1:45 PM

Spodeboy is kind of a legend in moto gaming and track creation. He has been in it for like 2 decades. Sucks that people keep giving him the “get out and ride” line

|

2/11/2021 2:10 PM

Ray_MXS wrote:

Milestone releases a game and then never touch it again. It's been the same since the first MXGP. Every game still has the ...more

They definitely took a lot on for the size of the company. They’re licensed to bring out a new MXGP, SX and MotoGP game every year, plus they’ve released 4 Ride games now too. Generally I think they do a pretty good job, especially on the MotoGP/Ride games, they haven’t quite got the Moto physics down yet. I wish the MXGP and SX games were better, but I am appreciative of Milestone for committing to giving our sport 2 new video games every year

|

2/11/2021 7:25 PM

876moto wrote:

Spodeboy is kind of a legend in moto gaming and track creation. He has been in it for like 2 decades. Sucks that people keep ...more

I first rode his tracks on MCM2 and they have always been super fun. He makes a ton of good tracks and always has the current season's SX tracks. Anyone who wants to try them on xbox search "SPX" on the track list and you'll see his collection.

|

2/12/2021 4:48 AM

876moto wrote:

Spodeboy is kind of a legend in moto gaming and track creation. He has been in it for like 2 decades. Sucks that people keep ...more

BRAAAAP471 wrote:

I first rode his tracks on MCM2 and they have always been super fun. He makes a ton of good tracks and always has the current ...more

How many people would be telling ronron to stop worrying about mx games and just go out and ride

|

2/12/2021 5:19 AM

Tuna wrote:

Maybe you should step away from the keyboard and ride a Dirtbike. If SX gaming is your life it couldn’t hurt to take a hard ...more

Spode is one of the best track builders I've come across back in the MCM days. This is his thing. Let the man vent. We should be greatful for what he's done for the moto gaming community.

|