HERLINGS IN BULGARIA!!

WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
8/29/2018 1:58pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2018 2:00pm
Exactly. And it's not like Van Horebeek, Strijbos and Lieber aren't great riders. I believe at one point Everts, Strijbos and Ramon went 1-2-3 in the...
Exactly. And it's not like Van Horebeek, Strijbos and Lieber aren't great riders. I believe at one point Everts, Strijbos and Ramon went 1-2-3 in the world championship if I'm not mistaken. Some of the worlds best riders have come from Belgium.
8/29/2018 2:06pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2018 2:15pm
MXMattii wrote:
[embed][/embed]
WCRider wrote:
His bike seems just perfect for him. Probably the best bike/rider combination of the moment but still no great to watch (Just my opinion, be cool...
His bike seems just perfect for him. Probably the best bike/rider combination of the moment but still no great to watch (Just my opinion, be cool Herlings fan's).

Eli is more elegant to watch. Helmet over the bar, elbows up, squezze a lot his bike with his legs, skill legs ect.

You cant have watched herlings a Whole lot bro. The dude is standing a lot, even in some gnarly ass sand corners with deep ruts where no one else but maybe everts and smets back in the day would even Think about standing. No disrespect to tomac, i'm a huge tomac fan but herlings is probably the strongest rider since the mx3 days, dude is so frigging strong so he can keep the bike upright even when he is carving new lines and corners straight through crossruted lines and destroyed corners on some of the deepest sand tracks on earth and it so insane to watch because if you know about riding deep sand you would know that the way he rides most tracks should not be possible.

Tomac n herling have a similar ridingstyle yes but many things in their style is different too.
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
8/29/2018 2:15pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2018 2:34pm
Aryen wrote:
To be fair, Steve Ramon was world champion MX1 after the Everts era.
Yep, I've ridden with him at the MCBBLB in 1992 i think or 93 i dont remenber. Under a false name because we were too young... We could not ride in 125cc before 16 years. I was 13 years old, Steve 14 years old.

His father was a sidecar MX champion.

The Shop

8/29/2018 2:26pm
Aryen wrote:
To be fair, Steve Ramon was world champion MX1 after the Everts era.
Without winning a single race that year.... (07) Coppins was by far the best rider that year, but he crashed in Loket and Ramón got the title handed to him. Even with coppins injured he couldn’t win a GP in the remainer of the season.
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
8/29/2018 2:33pm
You cant have watched herlings a Whole lot bro. The dude is standing a lot, even in some gnarly ass sand corners with deep ruts where...
You cant have watched herlings a Whole lot bro. The dude is standing a lot, even in some gnarly ass sand corners with deep ruts where no one else but maybe everts and smets back in the day would even Think about standing. No disrespect to tomac, i'm a huge tomac fan but herlings is probably the strongest rider since the mx3 days, dude is so frigging strong so he can keep the bike upright even when he is carving new lines and corners straight through crossruted lines and destroyed corners on some of the deepest sand tracks on earth and it so insane to watch because if you know about riding deep sand you would know that the way he rides most tracks should not be possible.

Tomac n herling have a similar ridingstyle yes but many things in their style is different too.
I was a bite rude, i confess. Especially about his style. I m Belgian, i know Lommel well and it's very painfull to ride if you do not have a minimum of technique and physics. My training track was Maubray, 100% sand track as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frfpXSLo7ko

"Tomac n herling have a similar ridingstyle yes but many things in their style is different too."

Exactly.
8/29/2018 2:34pm
Belgium had so many (multiple) champions in the past, but after Everts is was over and it gets worse every year. Decent wasn’t the right name...
Belgium had so many (multiple) champions in the past, but after Everts is was over and it gets worse every year. Decent wasn’t the right name maybe, but you know what I mean. They had good riders afters Everts like Desalle, Jerre, Strijbos etecera but no real champions. For some Belgians that hurts.
WCRider wrote:
That's doesn't hurt me, i dont care srsly. If you want to talk about the Belgian motocross, it's almost dead because of the environmentalists. I saw...
That's doesn't hurt me, i dont care srsly.

If you want to talk about the Belgian motocross, it's almost dead because of the environmentalists. I saw Stefan almost crying when he saw what is Neeroeteren now, such a shame... It was his track, a beautiful track so fun to ride. Many good memories there.

There is not much track left, just small and ridiculous tracks for amateurs. Times are changing, today's Belgium has become like sweden in the history of motocross. And I do not see anyone in a short term become a beast. I'm waiting to see Liam but let him grow up, his name is so heavy...

Edit : Richard, you have no life for dislike all my comments ? Do you know sometimes i like your comments ?

Yeah its a shame. Politicians here in sweden have shut down many tracks through the years and we have gone from having like the 4th or 5th most mxon wins and having top riders in every gp class to not give a shit about motocross anymore. But Sweden has many promising riders who could be up there but all SVEMO (our Swedish mc association) seems to care about and put money into is speedway and some enduro riders so our riders have to work day jobs to afford bikes and gasoline and because of that ppl can only ride weekends and can not train every day as they need to in order to be competetive enough and because of that most swedish riders will probably never be even seen by any gp teams before they already peaked and are a bit to planted and old to evolve to become world class riders. Take Tom Söderström for example, could easily have won world titles but didnt get enough support either here or in belgium and the stress made him get tired of the sport and stop trying and thats shit.
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2803rd
8/30/2018 1:05am
WCRider wrote:
Cool but nothing amazing...

You should love that too.

https://youtu.be/pH25EATD7Pw?t=113

Derpin' DJ wrote:
Ayy

Cool but thats a hardpacked with a bit of sand sprinkled on it. Lommel/valkensward/lierop etc are more like riding in a rutted out desert or Beach.
That was more in response to the video of Tomac going through the same section at Millville
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2803rd
8/30/2018 1:06am
Check out this - really highlights the little things Herlings does well

Post a reply to: HERLINGS IN BULGARIA!!

The Latest