HERLINGS IN BULGARIA!!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2018 6:20 AM

Sitting here watching the Mxgp race in Bulgaria and watching HERLINGS destroy this track is crazy as this guy is scrubbing corners and doing some crazy shit that I’ve not seen before to gain time on the field lap after lap!!

|

8/26/2018 6:35 AM

Your MXGP threads are comedy!

|

8/26/2018 7:09 AM

But it’s not a sandtrack, how can this be he only goes fast in sand.....

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

8/26/2018 7:17 AM

How does one scrub a corner.... asking for a friend wink

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

8/26/2018 7:18 AM

Videos, or it did not happen.

|

8/26/2018 7:24 AM

|

8/26/2018 7:26 AM

I will rewatch race and try and record the one corner as Paul Mailan is the one who mentioned it during first race

|

8/26/2018 7:34 AM

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/26/2018 8:58 AM

And pass for a lead in second moto. He absolultly executed that. Saw the possibility, and twisted the trottle. Hard

|

Power is nothing without control

8/26/2018 9:05 AM

He took those rollers at the top of the circuit as whoops...

|

8/26/2018 5:13 PM

|

8/28/2018 3:44 AM

Man, if bulldog Herlings did everything Tomac did on a bike, Vital would be onfire.

Imagine Herling do that :

or this https://www.facebook.com/EliTomacFanPage/videos/860056800826833/






|

8/28/2018 3:48 AM

WCRider wrote:

Man, if bulldog Herlings did everything Tomac did on a bike, Vital would be onfire.

Imagine Herling do that :

or this https://www.facebook.com/EliTomacFanPage/videos/860056800826833/






Got a nice brown forearm mate?

|

8/28/2018 3:54 AM

wideopen198 wrote:

Got a nice brown forearm mate?

i can say the exact same thing about the Herlings fan so be a little more creative, you push open doors.

|

8/28/2018 4:30 AM

Typical Belgian hater. Since they haven't had a decent rider since Stefan Everts, they started hating on the Dutch :-) Like if there is anyone on earth who can deny Herlings is a badass rider.

|

8/28/2018 4:33 AM

MXMattii wrote:

He took those rollers at the top of the circuit as whoops...

Impossible, Herlings can't ride whoops whistling

|

8/28/2018 5:20 AM

CalimeroFan wrote:

Typical Belgian hater. Since they haven't had a decent rider since Stefan Everts, they started hating on the Dutch :-) Like if there is anyone on earth who can deny Herlings is a badass rider.

"Typical Belgian hater" that means nothing...

I never said he was bad, he is a clear badass rider no doubt but i have the right to love or not his bulldog style, the Euro hype about him, the person and the fact he wins on a fck KTM...

I can understand Europeans when you have been dominated for so many years...

|

8/28/2018 5:27 AM

63mark wrote:

Impossible, Herlings can't ride whoops whistling

|

Race Bike: 2018 KTM 350SXF

Other Bikes: 1985 CR80R, 1990 CR250R, 1998 PW80, Specialized Fuse Comp 29.

Sold: 2016 YZ250F, 2012 CRF250R

8/28/2018 5:46 AM

WCRider wrote:
"I can understand Europeans when you have been dominated for so many years..."

Try Google translate...

|

8/28/2018 6:53 AM

WCRider wrote:

Man, if bulldog Herlings did everything Tomac did on a bike, Vital would be onfire.

Imagine Herling do that :

or this https://www.facebook.com/EliTomacFanPage/videos/860056800826833/






Let's hope one day the things he did on a bike will make him win a Supercross title. Maybe he needs to bulldog a little more to be able to win it

|

8/28/2018 7:01 AM

CalimeroFan wrote:

WCRider wrote:
"I can understand Europeans when you have been dominated for so many years..."

Try Google translate...

Essaye de parler une autre langue et viens me faire la morale après.

|

8/28/2018 7:09 AM

Am I the only one that finds Herlings’ and Tomac’s style very similar? Both are bulldogging the track and balls to the wall instead of using finesse.

How can you swear by Tomac’s style and very vocally dislike Herlings’?

|

8/28/2018 7:49 AM

EnvyMedia wrote:

Am I the only one that finds Herlings’ and Tomac’s style very similar? Both are bulldogging the track and balls to the wall instead of using finesse.

How can you swear by Tomac’s style and very vocally dislike Herlings’?

Herlings is more often sitting with arms outstretched while Tomac is much more often standing helmet above the handlebars. They are similar in strength and intensity, that's where it ends. Tomac has a personnal and beautiful legs skills.

|

8/28/2018 8:11 AM

WCRider wrote:

Herlings is more often sitting with arms outstretched while Tomac is much more often standing helmet above the handlebars. They are similar in strength and intensity, that's where it ends. Tomac has a personnal and beautiful legs skills.

ok

|

8/28/2018 10:09 AM

WCRider wrote:

Herlings is more often sitting with arms outstretched while Tomac is much more often standing helmet above the handlebars. They are similar in strength and intensity, that's where it ends. Tomac has a personnal and beautiful legs skills.

Tomac has beautiful legs? That's weird dude

|

8/28/2018 10:19 AM

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

|

8/28/2018 10:51 AM

RG1 wrote:

Tomac has beautiful legs? That's weird dude

laughing

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Tomacs-technique,1273482

|

8/28/2018 11:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2018 11:07 AM

I like that circuit. Straight up, straight down and hard. In a few week they'll be in Assen on sand that look as if it could swallow bikes whole. We don't have anything like that in the US.

I've said this lotsa times: I wish there were no Supercross and AMA motocross had 18-20 events with more variation among the circuits. Maybe events in Canada and Mexico. Maybe an event in Europe. A man can dream.

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

8/28/2018 11:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2018 11:31 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Of course.. each to their own and all that

|

8/28/2018 11:30 AM

|