HELP anyone with pro circuit ti5 full system or rc4 header

Related:
Create New Tag

6/9/2019 1:07 PM

Brought a full pipe off eBay last week, when got here the collar an flange was in a bag, should the exhaust header collar be fixxed on the pipe or a little room too move? Photo

|

6/9/2019 1:11 PM

Which air filter are you running?

|

6/9/2019 1:13 PM

Twin air

|

6/9/2019 1:15 PM

Ah. Then you should have got the big one.

|

6/9/2019 1:15 PM

1997dylan858 wrote:

Twin air

Have you checked it for oil from the dealer?

|

6/9/2019 1:17 PM

What do you mean? The bit that goes on pipe then into the exhaust port on engine is not a tight fit, has a little moment in it, is it suppose too be like that?

|

6/9/2019 1:21 PM

Dylan, we're just taking the piss. Someone will be along to answer. I don't have any 4 stroke bikes and honestly don't know. Welcome to Vital.

|

6/9/2019 1:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/9/2019 1:22 PM

1997dylan858 wrote:

What do you mean? The bit that goes on pipe then into the exhaust port on engine is not a tight fit, has a little moment in ...more

Doesn't matter as long as it doesn't leak. You can hear and feel it when you start the bike.

|

6/9/2019 1:44 PM

1997dylan858 wrote:

What do you mean? The bit that goes on pipe then into the exhaust port on engine is not a tight fit, has a little moment in ...more

wideopen198 wrote:

Doesn't matter as long as it doesn't leak. You can hear and feel it when you start the bike.

So even if it has a little play in it it should be fine as long as doesn’t leak

|

6/9/2019 1:58 PM

that flange has an arrow showing which side goes up....


|

6/9/2019 2:13 PM

SLAPAHO wrote:

that flange has an arrow showing which side goes up....


I did notice that, I was on about the bit that goes into engine an goes on end of pipe

|