HELP: Your MX culture & knowledge MATTERS

Anonymous (not verified)
Edited Date/Time 11/25/2018 9:47am
My name is Lluis, i'm 36 and live in Barcelona (Spain).
I'm growing a non profit project about MX tracks around the globe but this is being a hard task. The amount of data I'm dealing with is rather large, and I'm struggling to cope on my own. I'd like to ask you to lend a hand: www.braapfinder.com

I'm asking no more than your experience when riding during the weekend.

IF TRACK EXISTS:
It's actually very easy. You just click to "Edit" button in an existent track page to add or modify information. You don't need to translate everything (I will take care of it), just write what you know (english or your language) from your experience, doesn't matter if the information is not accurate, ALL info. has value.

IF TRACK DOES NOT EXISTS YET:
In this case it is mandatory to be registered for security reasons, but any track you add, you'll become the manager (new features are coming)

If you don't have time for that, I would apreciate to share this post or braapfinder.com link to anyone who you believe can be interested helping,, or just leave a comment to keep this post alive Smile
You can contact me here for anything, i'll be glad to answer.

Thank you!
Ride safe.
|
MX Culture
11/25/2018 9:53am
Oh. I thought you wanted to ask me a question.
11/25/2018 9:58am Edited Date/Time 11/25/2018 9:59am
MX Culture wrote:
Oh. I thought you wanted to ask me a question.
Check out the website: www.braapfinder.com There is the easiest system (i could build) to get this data. Please let me know what you think. I've been putting lot of hours on it, just for fun.
Prntscrn
11/25/2018 11:30am
The Swedish translation for "motocross tracks" should be "motocrossbanor", not "motocross spår". And "tracks" should be "banor" or preferably "antal banor"(number of tracks) not "spår".

The Shop

11/25/2018 12:14pm
Prntscrn wrote:
The Swedish translation for "motocross tracks" should be "motocrossbanor", not "motocross spår". And "tracks" should be "banor" or preferably "antal banor"(number of tracks) not "spår".
Can i have your email? I know for languages I don't speak some key words can be wrong, I would like to ask some questions about that.

Post a reply to: HELP: Your MX culture & knowledge MATTERS

The Latest