"HELP WANTED" unsigned riders for 2019

devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3887th
9/8/2018 7:28am Edited Date/Time 9/8/2018 7:30am
Rickyisms wrote:
I hope Justin Hoeft gets signed. Good kid with a tough ride to the pro ranks.
RichieW13 wrote:
He raced two nationals in 2017. At Glen Helen he went 11-14, 14th OA. At Washougal he went 11-14, 11th OA. That seems pretty legit to...
He raced two nationals in 2017.

At Glen Helen he went 11-14, 14th OA. At Washougal he went 11-14, 11th OA. That seems pretty legit to me.

His SX races haven't gone quite as well - he has two top 11's in 11 tries at 250SX.

Not sure how old he is, but it seems like there is some potential there.
There's definitely potential with Justin. I'm a big believer that Justin Hoeft could turn into something special with the right direction. To be honest I don't see IB-Corp being a good fit for him. Justin seems like the type of kid that needs racing to stay fun in order to excel (I might be wrong). It seems like that entire team has a chip on their shoulder and it seems like if any of their riders don't do well, that negative vibe rubs off on the rest of their riders. I'd love to see Hoeft have an actual pro ride with TLD. I'm not sure what happened with his TLD ride as an amateur, but I can see him doing really well over there.

DonM
9/8/2018 7:41am
MXMattii wrote:
[b]Jeremy Van Horebeek (2 GP wins - 1x MXdN winner - 4 Belgian titles)[/b] Injury free he's fast on both MX2 as MXGP https://youtu.be/c7h0-hSABMc?rel=0&showinfo=0 Max Anstie...
Jeremy Van Horebeek (2 GP wins - 1x MXdN winner - 4 Belgian titles) Injury free he's fast on both MX2 as MXGP
https://youtu.be/c7h0-hSABMc?rel=0&showinfo=0

Max Anstie (6 MX2 GP wins)
Shaun Simpson (4 450 GP wins)
Kevin Strijbos (6 450 GP wins - 1x MXdN winner)
Jordi Tixier (World Champion MX2 - 2014)
Max Nagl (9 450 GP wins - 1x MXdN winner)
Valentin Guillod (3 MX2 GP wins - Screwed by Age limit interesting for AMA Teams)
Anthony Rodriguez
Marshal Weltin
crusty_xx wrote:
Has it ever before happened that the guy that went 1-1 against the world's best at mxdn was without a ride for the next season? Crazy
Not sure but there has been a world champ that was left without a ride and didn't defend his championship...
ML512
Fantasy
54th
9/8/2018 8:12am
Rickyisms wrote:
I hope Justin Hoeft gets signed. Good kid with a tough ride to the pro ranks.
RichieW13 wrote:
He raced two nationals in 2017. At Glen Helen he went 11-14, 14th OA. At Washougal he went 11-14, 11th OA. That seems pretty legit to...
He raced two nationals in 2017.

At Glen Helen he went 11-14, 14th OA. At Washougal he went 11-14, 11th OA. That seems pretty legit to me.

His SX races haven't gone quite as well - he has two top 11's in 11 tries at 250SX.

Not sure how old he is, but it seems like there is some potential there.
There's definitely potential with Justin. I'm a big believer that Justin Hoeft could turn into something special with the right direction. To be honest I don't...
There's definitely potential with Justin. I'm a big believer that Justin Hoeft could turn into something special with the right direction. To be honest I don't see IB-Corp being a good fit for him. Justin seems like the type of kid that needs racing to stay fun in order to excel (I might be wrong). It seems like that entire team has a chip on their shoulder and it seems like if any of their riders don't do well, that negative vibe rubs off on the rest of their riders. I'd love to see Hoeft have an actual pro ride with TLD. I'm not sure what happened with his TLD ride as an amateur, but I can see him doing really well over there.

His term at TLD simply ran out time wise and they actually extended it when he took the sabbatical. Rattray and TK expect a lot from the riders (rightfully so on a factory level 250 team) I’m not sure it would be a place for Justin to accel if he needs a more low key environment. Also, the team is fairly planned out with amateurs going pro for them over the next four years or so.

The Shop

devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3887th
9/8/2018 8:20am Edited Date/Time 9/8/2018 8:20am
ML512 wrote:
His term at TLD simply ran out time wise and they actually extended it when he took the sabbatical. Rattray and TK expect a lot from...
His term at TLD simply ran out time wise and they actually extended it when he took the sabbatical. Rattray and TK expect a lot from the riders (rightfully so on a factory level 250 team) I’m not sure it would be a place for Justin to accel if he needs a more low key environment. Also, the team is fairly planned out with amateurs going pro for them over the next four years or so.
I just remember the TLD environment being a lot more laid back and friendlier than other teams when Cole raced for them. However, I did notice the atmosphere under the rig seemed a bit more tense once Cole left the team, might be a coincidence. Either way, I think Hoeft deserves a ride.

Post a reply to: "HELP WANTED" unsigned riders for 2019

The Latest