HELP !!!! LL Lynn's track shipping address

tzmike
7/30/2022 6:54am Edited Date/Time 8/1/2022 10:22am
I have gone thru the MX Sports LL section and cannot find a address to ship parts directly to the track. I know they set up a temp Postal hut.
Address is needed badly. Of course calling on a Saturday the office is closed. I need to get parts in the mail from NY TODAY BADLY. Anyone help with this ?
|
tzmike
7/30/2022 7:01am
Thank you brother ! You saved the day
tzmike
7/31/2022 6:19am
Wow. You would assume FedEx has premium benefits over mickey d"s....
I would have thought FedEx was unionized.
lostboy819
7/31/2022 12:59pm Edited Date/Time 7/31/2022 1:37pm
Edited version, Don't use fedex Wink
This is from 2021 but even worse today. Nope you cant hire workers when you pay less than fast food restaurants and continually dilute the benefits. I have no idea if UPS or the postal service is doing any better but your stuff would go though Memphis the main FEDEX hub and they are so low on employees that it wont matter that you are shipping to a location in the same state as their main hub
https://www.businessinsider.com/labor-shortage-fedex-rerouting-packages…

The Shop

langhammx
8/1/2022 4:50am Edited Date/Time 8/1/2022 4:51am
lostboy819 wrote:
Edited version, Don't use fedex ;) This is from 2021 but even worse today. Nope you cant hire workers when you pay less than fast food...
This is from 2021 but even worse today. Nope you cant hire workers when you pay less than fast food restaurants and continually dilute the benefits. I have no idea if UPS or the postal service is doing any better but your stuff would go though Memphis the main FEDEX hub and they are so low on employees that it wont matter that you are shipping to a location in the same state as their main hub
Funny you say that… I ordered a set of triple clamps from birtbikebiz in the UK on a Monday morning (I’m in California) The triple clamps were on my doorstep on Tuesday evening I was in complete shock. Guess who delivered them ?
Yup, FedEx and it was free shipping ! Mind blown

AMetts
8/1/2022 5:55am
lostboy819 wrote:
Edited version, Don't use fedex ;) This is from 2021 but even worse today. Nope you cant hire workers when you pay less than fast food...
langhammx wrote:
Funny you say that… I ordered a set of triple clamps from birtbikebiz in the UK on a Monday morning (I’m in California) The triple clamps...
Funny you say that… I ordered a set of triple clamps from birtbikebiz in the UK on a Monday morning (I’m in California) The triple clamps were on my doorstep on Tuesday evening I was in complete shock. Guess who delivered them ?
Yup, FedEx and it was free shipping ! Mind blown

I bought some FXR gear from them at a killer price and same deal it was here in two days to NC. Shipping had to of been as much as the product.
johnk408
8/1/2022 7:02am Edited Date/Time 8/1/2022 7:04am
tzmike wrote:
I work in shipping/receiving. Most FED EX drivers "own" their routes in my area and get paid the same for the route, no matter how many packages. UPS is union and are hourly employees, who actually get OT if they work more than 8 hours a day (depending on contract I believe). That being said, it's all a crapshoot since COVID, and even somewhat before, if and when stuff will show up. Been taking us two weeks to get things from a couple states away at times. I would send anything you are shipping overnight. I loved when RMATVMC moved to Kentucky as I could order parts by 7pm and get them the next day via fed ex home delivery, but now sometimes it is 1 day, sometimes 3, sometimes longer if they use USPS.
LOOnatic
8/1/2022 7:17am
lostboy819 wrote:
Correct.
I had parts shipped to LL a few years ago and they ended up stuck at the Memphis FedEx hub location.
Since I had to drive through Memphis on my way I tried to pick up my package at the hub.
Something about Union rules I was told that was prohibited.
Eventually FedEx declared my package was "lost" ...
I was still able to ride but the whole situation was a a real kick in nuts to say the least.
lostboy819
8/1/2022 10:22am
tzmike wrote:
johnk408 wrote:
I work in shipping/receiving. Most FED EX drivers "own" their routes in my area and get paid the same for the route, no matter how many...
I work in shipping/receiving. Most FED EX drivers "own" their routes in my area and get paid the same for the route, no matter how many packages. UPS is union and are hourly employees, who actually get OT if they work more than 8 hours a day (depending on contract I believe). That being said, it's all a crapshoot since COVID, and even somewhat before, if and when stuff will show up. Been taking us two weeks to get things from a couple states away at times. I would send anything you are shipping overnight. I loved when RMATVMC moved to Kentucky as I could order parts by 7pm and get them the next day via fed ex home delivery, but now sometimes it is 1 day, sometimes 3, sometimes longer if they use USPS.
Fedex ground the drivers have to buy and own their routes, Fedex express is 100% company employees. As a matter of fact just a couple years ago Fedex Corp lost a 40 million dollar lawsuit to Fedex ground employees because they could not get Healthcare or any benefits from Fedex because Fedex claimed they were independent contractors. Fedex LOST the lawsuit big time and now they are Fedex corp employees under the fedex ground division. For a long time the only Fedex division that were considered employees and got benefits was Fedex express. Now the fedex ground and freight etc and all the divisions are now just Fedex with the purple and orange logo for all the divisions.
johnk408
8/1/2022 11:30am
Yes, our driver's normally have like operated by such and such logistics real small somewhere on their trucks. And I know fed ex home, fed ex ground and fed ex express used to have different delivery days as well. So if Loretta's is considered a business it would be M-F delivery, a home Tu-Sa. I think since amazon they now do home delivery 7 days a week sometimes too. Either way, not to get off the OP topic, I still say if you shipped it do overnight.

Post a reply to: HELP !!!! LL Lynn's track shipping address

The Latest

The Latest