Related:
Create New Tag

11/23/2017 9:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2017 9:33 PM

Does anyone know this brand?Photo

|

11/23/2017 9:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2017 9:47 PM

Welcome, as I see you just signed up. May the tail chasing begin.

I’m sure you will still get someone to take the bait, thinking this is real, and respond. Once again, the “Help” and “please help” are dead giveaways (and, of course, a new sign up). This was a good one, “HELP”.

http://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Girl-Problems-HELP,1328515

Much ty

Edit: Ah, I see you edited out the HELP, in the title and changed the content of your post from wanting to try and find the sticker to a much more broad, and open ended question, to up the trolling expedition.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

11/23/2017 9:59 PM

I'm just trying to see if it even a motorcross sticker in general

|

11/23/2017 10:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2017 10:37 PM

JoelVanDyke wrote:

I'm just trying to see if it even a motorcross sticker in general

MotoRcross. lol The bigger question is: “What are the torque specs for a Cobalt sprocket?”

|

11/23/2017 10:38 PM

kzizok wrote:

Welcome, as I see you just signed up. May the tail chasing begin.

I’m sure you will still get someone to take the bait, thinking this is real, and respond. Once again, the “Help” and “please help” are dead giveaways (and, of course, a new sign up). This was a good one, “HELP”.

http://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Girl-Problems-HELP,1328515

Much ty

Edit: Ah, I see you edited out the HELP, in the title and changed the content of your post from wanting to try and find the sticker to a much more broad, and open ended question, to up the trolling expedition.

Photo

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

11/23/2017 11:44 PM

Photo

|

11/23/2017 11:55 PM

Tamir, is that you?

|

11/24/2017 1:31 AM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Tamir, is that you?

Yes, much ty!

|

11/24/2017 1:59 AM

Cobalt makes spockets, factory ECUs and penis pumps.

|

11/24/2017 2:42 AM

Best sprockets money can buy, especially combined with their patented "forever torqued" sprocket bolt technology.
Much ty

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

11/24/2017 4:35 AM

...and he would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling Vitards!

Photo

Yes, very much ty!

|

11/24/2017 5:03 AM

slipdog wrote:

...and he would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling Vitards!

Photo

Yes, very much ty!

No kidding!

I was like, this place is like a cheap version of CSI gone dumb! They found the missing finger nail that the bad guy bit off at the scene and thru the DNA tracked the guy down.

|

11/24/2017 6:17 AM

Wow, that's a cool sticker. I'd really like to get some to pit on my truck. Does anyone have an address where I could send a SSAE to get some free ones?

|