H Lawrence and Robertson getting chippy......

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2022 12:33 PM

Anybody see Hunter grab the Husky rider by the helmet and try to make him his bitch? Ricky liked it, lol

|

7/9/2022 12:37 PM

Adam_Jones wrote:

Anybody see Hunter grab the Husky rider by the helmet and try to make him his bitch? Ricky liked it, lol

Hunter was just telling Stilez his mom is hot.

|

7/9/2022 12:56 PM

Only thing I can think of because we saw just the aftermath is Robertson cross jumped into him and that’s why he went down. Never seen Hunter pissed like that.

|

7/9/2022 1:05 PM

Don't ride away mad Hunter. Just ride away. Little brother whips his ass week in and week out. Must be a bit pissy.

|

7/9/2022 1:12 PM

I’m a fan of Hunter, but that was a bad look for him. Big contrast between Jett’s reaction to having a bad moto and Hunter’s reaction. Little brother usually just angrily rips off some tear offs, then moves on.

|

7/9/2022 1:31 PM

Adam_Jones wrote:

Why so many people down voting? Wtf Karens

|

7/9/2022 1:33 PM

Adam_Jones wrote:

Adam_Jones wrote:

The irony. grin

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/9/2022 1:33 PM

I think it depends on how bad the cross jump was. Very dangerous, and stalled Hunter’s race to the front, thankfully he wasnt hurt badly. It also caused him to get hit by 2 other riders when he was gettin off the ground. So i can understand being pissed.

|

7/9/2022 2:13 PM

kopfjaeger wrote:

I think it depends on how bad the cross jump was. Very dangerous, and stalled Hunter’s race to the front, thankfully he wasnt ...more

Thanks for heads up

|

7/9/2022 2:15 PM

Shit happens during a race, especially when the back end is skating around in the sand before a jump. Racing incident

|

7/9/2022 2:49 PM

The video didn’t show any evidence of cross jumping. Lawerence should be penalized at a minimum for grabbing Stilez helmet. That was a bitch move.

|

7/9/2022 2:54 PM

kopfjaeger wrote:

I think it depends on how bad the cross jump was. Very dangerous, and stalled Hunter’s race to the front, thankfully he wasnt ...more

Hunter narrowly missed getting speared and given the high speeds in that section, it'd left a mark. He got lucky.

|

7/9/2022 3:05 PM

They’re just letting some steam off. I bet they end up friends lol.

|

Come and take it

7/9/2022 3:12 PM

Testosterone overload.

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

7/9/2022 3:17 PM

I love it. Reminds me of old school moto.

|

7/9/2022 3:30 PM

Heaven forbid a rider shows some passion and real emotion…….

|

7/9/2022 3:37 PM

CPR wrote:

Heaven forbid a rider shows some passion and real emotion…….

Exactly

|

Come and take it

7/9/2022 3:47 PM

elsinore wrote:

The video didn’t show any evidence of cross jumping. Lawerence should be penalized at a minimum for grabbing Stilez helmet. ...more

This a bitch post. Go have a cry

|

7/9/2022 3:52 PM

Photo
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/9/2022 4:51 PM

elsinore wrote:

The video didn’t show any evidence of cross jumping. Lawerence should be penalized at a minimum for grabbing Stilez helmet. ...more

Penalized for grabbing a helmet? The device that’s supposed to protect your head from massive impacts? And you’re upset about a grab?

|

7/9/2022 5:19 PM

Adam_Jones wrote:

Adam_Jones wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

The irony. grin

Only Karen’s pay attention to up or down votes.

|

7/9/2022 5:25 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

Only thing I can think of because we saw just the aftermath is Robertson cross jumped into him and that’s why he went down. ...more

Where did you see they don’t even have footage from behind that I saw , you shouldn’t follow someone that close off a sand launch anyway you see all the 450 dudes keeping there distance. Just like Jett last year.

|

Washed up mid pack B rider

7/9/2022 8:41 PM

Maybe he cross jumped to cause Hunter going down and get run over twice maybe Stilez was doing it a lot..
Maybe it was an over reaction from Hunter, maybe he was more frustrated about how his race went and Stilez was his scapegoat..

But I love the fire from Hunter and I love that Stilez didn't take a backward step

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

7/9/2022 8:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2022 8:47 PM

It’s hard to not look like a crazy person when you don’t have a visor.

|

7/9/2022 8:46 PM

SteveUrchin wrote:

Where did you see they don’t even have footage from behind that I saw , you shouldn’t follow someone that close off a sand ...more

They had an angle from the back on the broadcast. Stilez definitely moved over on him

|

7/9/2022 9:47 PM

soggy wrote:

They had an angle from the back on the broadcast. Stilez definitely moved over on him

Clip or time stamp. I watched all day and never saw any other video other than hunter hitting the deck.

|

7/9/2022 9:52 PM

SteveUrchin wrote:

Where did you see they don’t even have footage from behind that I saw , you shouldn’t follow someone that close off a sand ...more

soggy wrote:

F1prerun wrote:

Clip or time stamp. I watched all day and never saw any other video other than hunter hitting the deck.

There definitely was an overhead angle (drone?). It looked sketchy, but timestamp I'm not sure, it was from a race recap I believe.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

7/9/2022 10:03 PM

You got two young dudes battling like hell out there , shit happens and tempers flare. It's like that little 6yr old that cleaned me out on his 50 a few years back. Was going to totally kick his ass and his dad got mad. " Like bro......your kid passed me with major contact and ruined my practice moto!! " The nerve!

|

" And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

7/10/2022 1:27 AM

elsinore wrote:

You didn’t see the drone footie did you?

|

7/10/2022 1:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2022 1:55 AM

Husqvarna thing?

Jalek Swoll pulled a very similar plausibly deniable cross on Jett in Moto 1 last year.

|