@ Gypsy Tales

Mx391
4/9/2021 7:31am
Mx391 wrote:
Do you have to make a login to watch spotify?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Yes, you'll need to create an account on Spotify if you want to listen to it on that platform. Plenty of free music and podcasts on...
Yes, you'll need to create an account on Spotify if you want to listen to it on that platform.

Plenty of free music and podcasts on there.
Fuck that. You dont have to make an account on youtube. Get the shit on youtube Gypsy Tales!!!!
SoftSand
4/11/2021 6:41am
I watch his stuff. He knows pretty well what he’s talking about and he’s just a regular dude so he gets a thumbs up from me
I’ve tried but can’t. He’s really annoying. YouTube’s makes it even worse as that shows up how much he can’t stop playing with that microphone...
jk367
4/11/2021 6:57am
Apple has his full episodes. I’m a new listener and think it’s prerty damn good. I’m die hard pulp but this is a good podcast. Great quality and guests
xrmark
4/11/2021 8:01am
Super hard to listen. Dude is trying wayyyyy too hard to be joe rogan

The Shop

4/11/2021 8:12am Edited Date/Time 4/11/2021 8:12am
Mx391 wrote:
Do you have to make a login to watch spotify?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Yes, you'll need to create an account on Spotify if you want to listen to it on that platform. Plenty of free music and podcasts on...
Yes, you'll need to create an account on Spotify if you want to listen to it on that platform.

Plenty of free music and podcasts on there.
Mx391 wrote:
Fuck that. You dont have to make an account on youtube. Get the shit on youtube Gypsy Tales!!!!
You enter your email, a password, then click the link in the email they send you. It's as easy as it was to make an account to post here, lol
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2550th
4/19/2021 5:59pm
People do know he isn't just a moto podcast? its a broad platform.. surfing, MMA, moto, athletes, event managers etc.... probably why he gets such cool guest. it isn't the same conversations and questions about moto every topic haha

- every week Gypsy has a forum about himself or the guest he gets.

- every week he has such a broad spectrum of people that are also out side the moto industry.

- every week people are watching his short clips and getting the views to his channel.

considering his podcast is spoken about so much, the redbull spy clips he gets featured in, the exposure this toxic community gives him from complaining or topics he raises, and the amount of guest he has on who say how cool of a bloke he is after they have the podcast... seems like he is doing something right...

Moto520
4/19/2021 6:13pm
I’m a fan. It’s different and he comes at the listeners from a different angle. What’s not to like? It could be that I’m old and used to have to call 1-900 supercross to get race results. All these listening options is keeping me going
tobz
4/19/2021 6:18pm
People do know he isn't just a moto podcast? its a broad platform.. surfing, MMA, moto, athletes, event managers etc.... probably why he gets such cool...
People do know he isn't just a moto podcast? its a broad platform.. surfing, MMA, moto, athletes, event managers etc.... probably why he gets such cool guest. it isn't the same conversations and questions about moto every topic haha

- every week Gypsy has a forum about himself or the guest he gets.

- every week he has such a broad spectrum of people that are also out side the moto industry.

- every week people are watching his short clips and getting the views to his channel.

considering his podcast is spoken about so much, the redbull spy clips he gets featured in, the exposure this toxic community gives him from complaining or topics he raises, and the amount of guest he has on who say how cool of a bloke he is after they have the podcast... seems like he is doing something right...

I'll take ya word for it but i can't get through 5 minutes of listening to them talking without rage-quitting. Nothing to do with moto but their clips get recommended on my insta feed every now and then and shit, even a clip is hard to get through.

Not my cup-a-tea i guess.
4/19/2021 6:19pm
Best in the game imo and has balls to post Rhinos interview.

He has great respect for his guests.
Crush
4/19/2021 7:06pm
BMc914 wrote:
Quit clicking on fairy tails videos. He doesn't put the whole interview out so he can get more clicks by breaking them up. This is Australian...
Quit clicking on fairy tails videos. He doesn't put the whole interview out so he can get more clicks by breaking them up. This is Australian power bait at its best.
Do you know how the internet works?
mmcmx
4/20/2021 1:36am
It's a breath of fresh air. All the moto media has been kind of boring to me. Sometimes I find something interesting but it's covered on a sea of noise I end up not bothering to find it.

Post a reply to: @ Gypsy Tales

The Latest