GuyB

mohammed
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 10:54am
Hello sir

Is it possible to get a C Pourcel interview? maybe a video interview with some riding.Not much known about him these days.

GDay
|
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
11/20/2008 10:14am
mohammed wrote:
Hello sir Is it possible to get a C Pourcel interview? maybe a video interview with some riding.Not much known about him these days. GDay
Hello sir

Is it possible to get a C Pourcel interview? maybe a video interview with some riding.Not much known about him these days.

GDay
Are you obsessed with him or something? Look. I get it... He's french, and you appear to be French, but damn bro, it's not healthy to be obsessed with him. Could leave to some problems down the road. (Have you ever watched the movie Selena?) Plus, It's really weird... Maybe, Pourcel isn't doing interviews because he focused on preparing for the season.
mohammed
11/20/2008 11:48am
mohammed wrote:
Hello sir Is it possible to get a C Pourcel interview? maybe a video interview with some riding.Not much known about him these days. GDay
Hello sir

GDay
Jarid332 wrote:
Are you obsessed with him or something? Look. I get it... He's french, and you appear to be French, but damn bro, it's not healthy to...
Are you obsessed with him or something? Look. I get it... He's french, and you appear to be French, but damn bro, it's not healthy to be obsessed with him. Could leave to some problems down the road. (Have you ever watched the movie Selena?) Plus, It's really weird... Maybe, Pourcel isn't doing interviews because he focused on preparing for the season.
be smart OK, i was asking guyb.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
11/20/2008 11:52am
and you're still obsessed with Pourcel. Weirdo. I bet you have a shrine for Chris in your bedroom.

The Shop

RanelC10
Fantasy
2044th
11/20/2008 6:34pm
In case you guys didn't see it in the Pourcel pic thread....

Less than a week after Austin Stroupe violently wrecked while testing, another Pro Circuit rider has taken a nasty dirt sample. Frenchman Christophe Pourcel has returned to the Pro Circuit camp this year to try and re-establish himself as he did at the Phoenix Supercross in ‘07. But after today, he may have a larger climb ahead of him.

Reports from the Kawi test track in Corona, CA say that Pourcel wrecked in near the exact same spot on the track that Stroupe did last week. As of now, it would seem to be a shoulder or collarbone-related injury, but we will update you as we learn more.

pistol
Fantasy
2133rd
11/20/2008 6:58pm
Way to go Mo.
mohammed
11/22/2008 3:15pm
pistol wrote:
Way to go Mo.
yeah my fault! pourcel will be stronger outdoors and top choice to battle dungey for the champoinship. The east coast will be better for him ,i hope the best for pourcel and a championship in sx and mx.

Post a reply to: GuyB

The Latest