|

6/11/2018 6:50 PM

Too much info.

|

6/11/2018 7:23 PM

Much , ty

|

6/11/2018 7:34 PM

Are you saying that they are going to pick through his stuff? I'd watch that for sure.

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

6/11/2018 7:35 PM

Wait what? They gonna pick Guy Coopers place?

|

6/11/2018 7:45 PM

Photo
|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

6/11/2018 7:51 PM

This would be like someone saying- "hey, you want to drink a great glass of wine while enjoying the finest doobie in the world?"
Let me think about that for a second. Collision of worlds.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

6/11/2018 9:37 PM

So far, no mention of Guy's motocross credentials.

|

6/12/2018 8:45 PM

They should of shown more of his AMA career and background on who he was

|

6/19/2018 5:51 PM

He was on there for half the show talking and showing them stuff from their bicycle shop in Oklahoma........ not one time was it ever mentioned who or what he was and has accomplished.....

If I didn't know any better.........I'd swear that those two idiots had absolutely no idea who they were talking to......Guy never mentioned anything motocross other than he explained that an old bike he had sitting around was his vintage motocross racer.....that was it. bicycle stuff only. I couldn't believe not one thing was said at all.

|

6/19/2018 6:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2018 6:36 PM

vetmxr wrote:

He was on there for half the show talking and showing them stuff from their bicycle shop in Oklahoma........ not one time was it ever mentioned who or what he was and has accomplished.....

If I didn't know any better.........I'd swear that those two idiots had absolutely no idea who they were talking to......Guy never mentioned anything motocross other than he explained that an old bike he had sitting around was his vintage motocross racer.....that was it. bicycle stuff only. I couldn't believe not one thing was said at all.

Before you go calling those guys "idiots" maybe consider the fact that Guy Cooper most likely (hint hint) didn't want anything about his past accomplishments mentioned during the episode.

It was more about sharing his parents legacy than his own.

|

6/19/2018 6:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2018 6:44 PM

vetmxr wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

Before you go calling those guys "idiots" maybe consider the fact that Guy Cooper most likely (hint hint) didn't want anything about his past accomplishments mentioned during the episode.

BINGO !!! He also did a ride his parents did when they got married and did it on restored Indians like his parents had. Only had one break down and it was at the very end of the trip, I think it was a battery. Believe me Frank and Mike know what Cooper has done on a MX bike. They also did a pick of Flat tracker Geo Roeder's familys Harley racer collection.

|

Ed Johnson

6/20/2018 6:12 AM

vetmxr wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

Cooper always came across as that kind of guy....

It was a cool episode.

|

6/20/2018 6:53 AM

Guy Cooper was my hero

|

6/20/2018 7:14 AM

These shows are also very much pre-planned. I don't want to say they're fake because I believe the negotiating is legitimate, but you don't just get a camera inside the house BEFORE guys approach a random house. If you notice with a lot of these shows, many times there's a low key famous person that 98% of viewers won't recognize on the opposite side. Cooper, the flat track guy mentioned above, the lead singer of A Day To Remember was on Pawn Stars and i'm sure there's tons of other examples of this. They're portrayed as random people but they're absolutely networked to be on the show on purpose.

|

6/20/2018 5:31 PM

Here are the bikes he restored and recreated the ride his parents did on their honeymoon.
Photo

|

Ed Johnson

6/20/2018 6:25 PM

vetmxr wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

JustMX wrote:

Cooper always came across as that kind of guy....

It was a cool episode.

good point.......... makes sense.

|

6/22/2018 6:21 AM

Guy is as genuine as they come about his passions and never was one to let his success in racing go to his head.

|

8/3/2018 1:54 AM

What season and episode?

|

8/3/2018 2:29 AM

MattyVicious wrote:

What season and episode?

Starts around the 19 minute mark.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/3/2018 12:35 PM

MattyVicious wrote:

What season and episode?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Thanks dude!

|

8/3/2018 5:02 PM

vetmxr wrote:

Did you watch for 30 more seconds after they showed the vintage bike?

They did an overview of his career...

|

8/3/2018 5:09 PM

MattyVicious wrote:

What season and episode?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

MattyVicious wrote:

Thanks dude!

X2!

|

8/3/2018 5:22 PM