Guy B to the White Courtesy phone, please?

TeamGreen
Edited Date/Time 11/7/2012 1:55am
Uh, yaaaaa...

So, um, yaaaaa...

I'm gonna need you to work some overtime this weekend & brush up on your TPS reports & maybe even learn to...

Put up a Damn VIDEO that I can watch on my "i" stuff!

DAMN, Boy!

And, oh......HELL, Yes! This is Moto!

Racer X is all up in dat Apple-Ass!

You feel me, Dawg?

Damn...
|
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/5/2012 5:36pm
Can you translate that to English?
ocscottie
11/5/2012 5:41pm
GuyB wrote:
HAR! i knew that reply was coming. Laughing
ocscottie
11/5/2012 5:46pm
btw: he is asking if/when Vital vids will play on iPad ( "i" devices)

I sometimes think a 16yr old hi-jacked Manny's account BlinkLaughing
JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
11/5/2012 5:48pm Edited Date/Time 11/6/2012 4:28pm
GuyB wrote:
Make videos playable on apple products homie

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/5/2012 5:53pm
ocscottie wrote:
btw: he is asking if/when Vital vids will play on iPad ( "i" devices)

I sometimes think a 16yr old hi-jacked Manny's account BlinkLaughing
Oh. That.

Add the Skyfire browser on your iStuff. Just saying.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/5/2012 6:16pm
Some things are worth watching on desktops or laptops. Wink

With Skyfire I think it converts the Flash files to video...maybe the conversion time varies depending on how backed up they are?
11/5/2012 6:20pm
GuyB wrote:
Some things are worth watching on desktops or laptops. ;) With Skyfire I think it converts the Flash files to video...maybe the conversion time varies depending...

With Skyfire I think it converts the Flash files to video...maybe the conversion time varies depending on how backed up they are?
When it didn't work on my "I" device I booted up the windows products and kicked it old school.

Thanks for the Interview with IT9. I was curious what was happening with him. #goodstuff (I think that is how the kids do it?)
TeamGreen
11/5/2012 6:32pm
GuyB wrote:
JJO741 wrote:
Yo!

That shit is copyrighted!

Better check yourself!
ML512
Fantasy
54th
11/5/2012 7:55pm
Cool HTC android no problems
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1177th
11/5/2012 10:13pm
peelout wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2012/11/05/no_flash_720271.jpg[/img]
Har!!! LaughingLaughing
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/5/2012 10:18pm Edited Date/Time 11/5/2012 10:18pm
Yeah, yeah... Smile
TeamGreen
11/5/2012 10:27pm
Guy, you gotta ask yourself...

"What would Steve do?"

Yes, "That" Steve.

WWSD

Jus' think about it.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/6/2012 12:23am
TeamGreen wrote:
Guy, you gotta ask yourself...

"What would Steve do?"

Yes, "That" Steve.

WWSD

Jus' think about it.
You mean the Steve that opted to not include Flash support on iOS devices? That Steve? Wink
11/6/2012 3:47am
GuyB wrote:
You mean the Steve that opted to not include Flash support on iOS devices? That Steve? Wink
That Steve hated Adobe end if story.
11/6/2012 4:20am
iOS devices are responsible for over half of all mobile web traffic. Sometimes you have to evolve your technology in order to capture the most marketshare possible. Not everyone is going to use third-party products to view things. Like most, I just move on and we're both worse for it.
jasonward73
11/6/2012 7:12am
iOS devices are responsible for over half of all mobile web traffic. Sometimes you have to evolve your technology in order to capture the most marketshare...
iOS devices are responsible for over half of all mobile web traffic. Sometimes you have to evolve your technology in order to capture the most marketshare possible. Not everyone is going to use third-party products to view things. Like most, I just move on and we're both worse for it.
EXACTLY what this guy said.

If you're not evolving with technology your just falling behind. Apple is here to stay whether you like it or not. Get with the program.
BAMX
11/6/2012 7:24am
iOS devices are responsible for over half of all mobile web traffic. Sometimes you have to evolve your technology in order to capture the most marketshare...
EXACTLY what this guy said. If you're not evolving with technology your just falling behind. Apple is here to stay whether you like it or not...

If you're not evolving with technology your just falling behind. Apple is here to stay whether you like it or not. Get with the program.
Why don't you Apple guys send compalints to Apple about not being able to view one of the largest media formats instead of complaining to Guy B??????????? Maybe Apple should "evolve" once in a while.
VoR
11/6/2012 7:36am
GuyB wrote:
Some things are worth watching on desktops or laptops. ;) With Skyfire I think it converts the Flash files to video...maybe the conversion time varies depending...

Barcia's Vurb Platinum is a thing of beauty on my 52" Sharp played through the PS3
11/6/2012 10:03am
EXACTLY what this guy said. If you're not evolving with technology your just falling behind. Apple is here to stay whether you like it or not...

BAMX wrote:
Why don't you Apple guys send compalints to Apple about not being able to view one of the largest media formats instead of complaining to Guy...
Why don't you Apple guys send compalints to Apple about not being able to view one of the largest media formats instead of complaining to Guy B??????????? Maybe Apple should "evolve" once in a while.
I didn't complain. I just made an observation and explained my behavior when these things happen.

I personally think Flash sucks. I think that the faster everyone adopts HTML5, the better off the web will be. Flash played an important role in the web, but the time is over. Or at least almost over. And I don't say this to complain: I'd just like to give GuyB/Vital as many page views/time as possible to increase his value to advertisers while at the same time letting me see the video I'd like to see while I am on the road. But we'll both survive without it.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/6/2012 10:46am
BAMX wrote:
Why don't you Apple guys send compalints to Apple about not being able to view one of the largest media formats instead of complaining to Guy...
BAMX, it's a valid concern.

We have sort of a Swiss Army Knife of ways to present a story. It can be text, slideshow (which uses Flash and mixes audio, photo or video, and text), video, or photo galleries. We have to pick and choose which was presents the available content in the best light.
BAMX
11/6/2012 11:17am
BAMX wrote:
GuyB wrote:
BAMX, it's a valid concern. We have sort of a Swiss Army Knife of ways to present a story. It can be text, slideshow (which uses...

We have sort of a Swiss Army Knife of ways to present a story. It can be text, slideshow (which uses Flash and mixes audio, photo or video, and text), video, or photo galleries. We have to pick and choose which was presents the available content in the best light.
I hear you but as someone who has both a mac and a PC, I get sick of all the Apple fantards complaining that everyone isn't catering to them.
TeamGreen
11/6/2012 2:11pm
BAMX wrote:
GuyB wrote:
BAMX, it's a valid concern. We have sort of a Swiss Army Knife of ways to present a story. It can be text, slideshow (which uses...

BAMX wrote:
I hear you but as someone who has both a mac and a PC, I get sick of all the Apple fantards complaining that everyone isn't...
I hear you but as someone who has both a mac and a PC, I get sick of all the Apple fantards complaining that everyone isn't catering to them.
Pffffft!

You probably ain't even got 32's on your Six'Fo!

W-T-F do you know!?

I Rolls in Style, Yo!
11/6/2012 2:48pm

BAMX wrote:
,I dunno where some people get this stuff,from,nearly 3 out of 4 devices sold are now on Android

Go cry to Apple,I'm sure they'll sell something else to make shit work

Just saying
slipdog
11/6/2012 3:29pm
I think Rupert X may have hacked Team Green's account.... jus sayin' Wink
TeamGreen
11/6/2012 3:48pm
slipdog wrote:
I think Rupert X may have hacked Team Green's account.... jus sayin' Wink
Rup is my peeps, yo!

He rolls on O-Dirty DUBs on his Fo'By!
OW38B
Fantasy
203rd
11/6/2012 4:07pm Edited Date/Time 11/6/2012 4:07pm
Not to let the facts get in the way of a good story, but mobil web traffic only acounts for 7.96% of all web traffic in North America.

Even if what the Apple peeps say is true and it has 50% of mobile web traffic it is only 4% of traffic to the site. So you would have Vital redo the whole way of delivering video and such when 96% have no issues by supporting flash.

While mobile traffic might be up slightly this is close.

lappedrider
11/6/2012 4:25pm Edited Date/Time 11/6/2012 5:28pm

Bill covers Steve starting at 4:20 (edit)
TeamGreen
11/6/2012 4:25pm
As for Demographics & those that understand the value there-in?

"i-products" represent purchasing power that Android ain't touching.

Any questions?

Next Episode: we'll cover Tablets, Market-Share & "After-Sale" (app's, accessories & services); also, % of WiFi use by "i" devices & customers (did you forget the Touch products?).

After that, will floor your foolishness w/ i-Tunes & the quality of their files versus other providers...

Post a reply to: Guy B to the White Courtesy phone, please?

The Latest