Guy B sighting

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2018 7:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2018 7:44 AM

Can someone tell this old man to get out of my way, cant see the race.

If you are ever at the races, make sure to stand beside Guy B. The pros through the stickiest whips for his camera.

Photo

|

8/26/2018 7:54 AM

He always seems to get screen time on TV. His head pops up in the press conference's from time to time.

I swear he's the where's Waldo of MX. Lol.

Got to ask, what's the story behind the 404 vest? Past racing number?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/26/2018 8:00 AM

404 web browser error

|

A Year In MX: One Man, One Year, One Sport
All 13 MX races on US soil
http://www.ayearinmx.com

8/26/2018 8:11 AM

ayearinmx wrote:

404 web browser error

??

|

8/26/2018 9:12 AM

Yeah, the number is sort of a joke grenade. wink

I did run the number for a while, though.

Sorry for the blocked view, but yeah, they do tend to have some fun when I'm around. smile

|

8/26/2018 10:16 AM

Langston and weege even talked about you yesterday on tvsmile haha

|

8/26/2018 11:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2018 11:08 AM

Every time I see him at a race he acts like he doesn’t hear me..... smile

|

8/26/2018 11:20 AM

Funny story...4 or 5 years ago at Ironman. Gibby was standing in the gully on the dog leg start. I grabbed his attention and told him what a great place for pics...unless everybody got pushed wide in the gorp...then he was hamburger. He actually agreed and found a safer spot. I got the shot from the other side of the fence...I'll try to post it.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/26/2018 11:34 AM

RickyRoss519 wrote:

Yep, I saw GL in the airport this morning and he joked about how casually I was pointing. I try to help out where I can. Some of the flaggers were a bit blase.

|

8/26/2018 11:48 AM

plowboy wrote:

Funny story...4 or 5 years ago at Ironman. Gibby was standing in the gully on the dog leg start. I grabbed his attention and told him what a great place for pics...unless everybody got pushed wide in the gorp...then he was hamburger. He actually agreed and found a safer spot. I got the shot from the other side of the fence...I'll try to post it.

No luck. I can post pictures but it won't let me post videos from my phone...yes I'm an old dummy.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/26/2018 12:02 PM

RickyRoss519 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Yep, I saw GL in the airport this morning and he joked about how casually I was pointing. I try to help out where I can. Some of the flaggers were a bit blase.

Hey, there's a thought. Get one of those Garmin 360's and volunteer to flag. Nobody gets closer to the track than a flagger. Put all your skills to use. Joking aside, do I hear some of the riders referring to you by Gibby in the conferences now? Cool. Trust has got to be a big thing in your line of work. Btw...track down RJ and tell him (constructively) to find a way to keep his hands/arms away from his face. Keep up the good work brother.

|

8/26/2018 1:14 PM

plowboy wrote:

Hey, there's a thought. Get one of those Garmin 360's and volunteer to flag. Nobody gets closer to the track than a flagger. Put all your skills to use. Joking aside, do I hear some of the riders referring to you by Gibby in the conferences now? Cool. Trust has got to be a big thing in your line of work. Btw...track down RJ and tell him (constructively) to find a way to keep his hands/arms away from his face. Keep up the good work brother.

More people probably know me by my nickname than my real name.

Funny story...

When I was setting up the podcast with Mitch Payton, I called him up and said, "Hey Mitch, it's Steve Giberson." His reply? "Okaaaaayyyy..." (like who are you, and how'd you get my number?) I said, "GuyB from Vital MX." That worked. smile

|

8/26/2018 1:23 PM

Caught him last week at budds snapping a picture of this guy
Photo
Photo

|

8/26/2018 8:31 PM

This was from a few years back:
Photo

|

8/27/2018 3:40 AM

StevieTimes wrote:

Photo

This made me lol

|

8/27/2018 6:24 AM

Yeah He always tries to stand in front of little kids so they cannot see what's going on… Photo

|

8/27/2018 9:00 AM

StevieTimes wrote:

Photo

Winessing history every weekend. wink

|

8/27/2018 9:34 AM

Photo

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

8/27/2018 9:35 AM

Photo

Photo
|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

8/27/2018 8:35 PM

Photo
Sometimes a password is needed
|

8/27/2018 8:52 PM

jmc2 wrote: Photo
Sometimes a password is needed

HEY!!....I think I was there too , wasn't I ?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/27/2018 8:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2018 8:59 PM

Yes you were.

|

8/27/2018 8:59 PM

jmc2 wrote:

Yes you were.

Aha! I don't see you on here much , but I know I damn well I ate some hotdog's and drank a few beer's with you. That was the best dang moto trip I ever had too. So many cool dude's And chick's...Sondy! ) from vital I met up with that day. Really want to do that again.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

8/27/2018 9:02 PM

Good day for sure. BBQ was good as well.

|

8/27/2018 9:18 PM

jmc2 wrote:

Good day for sure. BBQ was good as well.

Hope we can all hook up again like that. Dwayne had the perfect spot for us that day too. I actually can't wait to get back there again with a bike and ride / race that track. That is one awesome track to ride.

|

8/27/2018 9:19 PM

Got this one at the beginning of my Vital career a while back while helping a local kid race the west coast. I believe it may have been before Gibby got his permanent number...

Photo

|

8/27/2018 9:28 PM

Photo
|

8/28/2018 3:27 AM

I had to crop GuyB out of my picture of Jimmy Decotis....... He's always there, somewhere !!!!

Photo

|

8/28/2018 3:36 AM

Please don't tell me that AC and Matthes just find GuyB in the end.

|

8/30/2018 10:40 AM

Photo
|