Guy B, new Vital gear???

Related:
Create New Tag

7/12/2019 10:36 AM

Photo


lol
|

7/12/2019 10:37 AM

Showing my age I guess!!

|

7/12/2019 10:38 AM

Did people actually use to wear that stuff

|

7/12/2019 10:39 AM

I sure in the hell didnt!!

|

7/12/2019 10:39 AM

kb228 wrote:

Did people actually use to wear that stuff

I've seen some shit man, let me tell you. laughing

|

7/12/2019 11:08 AM

kb228 wrote:

Did people actually use to wear that stuff

I did. Had the "splatter paint" pants (bottom left) and a couple of t-shirts. Late 80's and early 90's were not the epitome of fashion choices... but I'd still rock them along with some Rip Rock, BBC, and SoCal any day!!

|

7/12/2019 11:26 AM

Yep. You should see the new line of fanny packs. Cutting edge. wink

|

7/12/2019 11:27 AM

Are they taking sponsorship resumes?

|

7/12/2019 11:40 AM

kb228 wrote:

Did people actually use to wear that stuff

A bunch of meathead body builders did,

|

7/12/2019 11:42 AM

Photo
|

7/12/2019 2:12 PM

RyanD797 wrote: Photo

Whip it out and play with itlaughing laughing laughing

|

7/12/2019 7:00 PM

RyanD797 wrote: Photo
psg119 wrote:

Whip it out and play with itlaughing laughing laughing

In 1989 I looked a lot like that guy. blush laughing

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

7/12/2019 11:38 PM

What the fuck bob

|

7/13/2019 6:43 AM

|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

7/13/2019 7:32 AM

RyanD797 wrote: Photo

They guy in the blue coat, Is he the man who started Decal Works? Years ago, I can faintly remember someone saying he was involved in a clothing line prior to graphics, and I was thinking it was called SoCal. The name later being used on his MX gear line back in the early 00's...... Just curious, the older I'm getting, the worse my memory gets!

|

7/13/2019 7:57 AM

RyanD797 wrote: Photo
dadofagun wrote:

They guy in the blue coat, Is he the man who started Decal Works? Years ago, I can faintly remember someone saying he was ...more

Yes. That's Ron Joynt. The guy behind Decal Works.

|



Check out my projects - Lukaitis Photo - NJ Motocross - The Moto Pages The Privateer's Story

For help with motorsports marketing, media, and management visit ScottLukaitis.com

7/13/2019 8:41 AM

RyanD797 wrote: Photo
dadofagun wrote:

They guy in the blue coat, Is he the man who started Decal Works? Years ago, I can faintly remember someone saying he was ...more

lukaitis9 wrote:

Yes. That's Ron Joynt. The guy behind Decal Works.

Thanks! Nice to know my memory hasn't completely gone to Hell.......

|

7/13/2019 9:16 AM

I still see those girls rocking that look at Walmart.

|

7/13/2019 9:24 AM

crf250pilot wrote:

I still see those girls rocking that look at Walmart.

Lol yeah pajama pants.

|

7/15/2019 12:52 AM

RyanD797 wrote: Photo
psg119 wrote:

Whip it out and play with itlaughing laughing laughing

Falcon wrote:

In 1989 I looked a lot like that guy. blush laughing

laughing well at least you had an awesome shirt!
|