Guide on how to make NBC Gold broadcast fullscreen.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2019 4:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 5:06 PM

Step One. Install the Fullscreen Anything extension from chrome.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fullscreen-anything/olcfgpmjldkkjdclidhcbonieibfhhdh/related?hl=en
Step Two. Once that is done installing refresh your page with the broadcast.
Step Three. Click on the Fullscreen anything icon in the top left corner
Step four Click on the broadcast while its on your screen (should have a red hue telling you to click to fullscreen)
Step Five Hit the F11 on your keyboard and now you can enjoy SX in fullscreenw00t

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

1/5/2019 4:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 4:58 PM

believe it or not full-screen works using MS edge browser

|

1/5/2019 5:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 5:02 PM

bdlcks wrote:

I believe a solid 95% of vital use chrome and refuse to use edge.

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

1/5/2019 5:03 PM

So dumb, $90 and the fawking full screen button doesn't work...

|

1/5/2019 5:03 PM

Wow. Annoying but thanks for the fix. I'd just been zooming with my mac screen.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/5/2019 5:05 PM

i just realized NBCSN on spectrum isnt full screen. fuck guess i gotta order the app now lol, i alrdy did it for outdoors so i guess not too bad but wasnt planning on it.

|

1/5/2019 5:07 PM

bdlcks wrote:

Not for everyone apparently. They had some Javascript errors going on for certain browser versions.

|

1/5/2019 5:07 PM

bdlcks wrote:

Marty1028 wrote:

I believe a solid 95% of vital use chrome and refuse to use edge.

no extension needed awe the pleasure of full-screen

|

1/5/2019 5:08 PM

Yeah, I use chrome as my browser but the full screen button didn’t do anything. Logged in using Edge and it works fine.

|

1/5/2019 5:11 PM

At my house, I’m using the screen share to my smart tv from an iPad mini. That being said, here are the steps to get to full screen.

1. Open NBC gold app.
2. Select event
3. Push share
4. Enjoy the show.

|

1/5/2019 5:58 PM

downard254 wrote:

At my house, I’m using the screen share to my smart tv from an iPad mini. That being said, here are the steps to get to full screen.

1. Open NBC gold app.
2. Select event
3. Push share
4. Enjoy the show.

Where is this ‘share’ option you speak of?

I’m trying to get from iPad to tv.

|

1/5/2019 6:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 6:17 PM

If for whatever reason you want full screen on chrome without using extensions, open developer tools, paste this into the console and hit enter: "document.getElementsByTagName('video')[0].webkitEnterFullscreen()".

|

1/5/2019 6:39 PM

Marty1028 wrote:

Step One. Install the Fullscreen Anything extension from chrome.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fullscreen-anything/olcfgpmjldkkjdclidhcbonieibfhhdh/related?hl=en
Step Two. Once that is done installing refresh your page with the broadcast.
Step Three. Click on the Fullscreen anything icon in the top left corner
Step four Click on the broadcast while its on your screen (should have a red hue telling you to click to fullscreen)
Step Five Hit the F11 on your keyboard and now you can enjoy SX in fullscreenw00t

FYI, full screen works well on FireFox if you swing that way.

|

1/5/2019 6:46 PM

I just "touch and widen" on my screen.

|

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous. Checkout; ABetterStockMarket.com

1/5/2019 6:52 PM

experienced the same with Chrome; switched to Firefox, no problems. Full screen = good to go.

|

1/5/2019 6:54 PM

Thanks for this info!

|

1/6/2019 2:17 PM

Yes good info-this was pissing me off! I thought I was the only knucklehead to have this issue.....and was too scared to post it. I thought I was an idiot and that was the end of it.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

1/6/2019 2:36 PM

Open NBC app on Fire TV and watch in HD on any device including my TV. Open Safari on my Mac, visit website, start selection and click full screen. Works great.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

1/6/2019 3:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2019 3:39 PM

downard254 wrote:

1. Open NBC gold app.
2. Select event
3. Push share
4. Enjoy the show.

PRM31 wrote:

Photo
If you look at the top right corner of the screen, you see a symbol that looks like a small tv screen with a WiFi symbol in the bottom left corner of it. If my tv is on, and the tv and iPad are on the same WiFi signal, the pull up the app and start the race, then push the cast to tv button, and it will launch the broadcast to your tv. My kids taught me this. I knew having kids was good for something. LOL.

On a side note. I was going to dump DishTv and pick up DirecTv, but now I’m going to shitcan the expensive mess and just stream what I want to watch. Should save me $1500/year.
|

1/6/2019 3:54 PM

downard254 wrote:

1. Open NBC gold app.
2. Select event
3. Push share
4. Enjoy the show.

PRM31 wrote:

downard254 wrote: Photo
If you look at the top right corner of the screen, you see a symbol that looks like a small tv screen with a WiFi symbol in the bottom left corner of it. If my tv is on, and the tv and iPad are on the same WiFi signal, the pull up the app and start the race, then push the cast to tv button, and it will launch the broadcast to your tv. My kids taught me this. I knew having kids was good for something. LOL.

On a side note. I was going to dump DishTv and pick up DirecTv, but now I’m going to shitcan the expensive mess and just stream what I want to watch. Should save me $1500/year.

This doesnt work in the gold app for streaming

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

1/6/2019 4:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2019 4:03 PM

PRM31 wrote:

downard254 wrote: Photo

Marty1028 wrote:

This doesnt work in the gold app for streaming

That’s how I do it. I launch the NBCsports gold app, select Supercross, once the video starts on my screen, I tap the casting button. I did notice that if I wait even a couple seconds, the screen clears itself of all options, but f I tap the screen with my finger, they all show up again.

Its the same for any YouTube video I watch also. Always in the top right corner.

|