Guam

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2018 1:25 PM

Anyone from there or currently living there? I'm moving there next week and just had the movers load the old two-smoker in with all my household goods lol so I'll be looking to do some riding once I get out there.

|

5/17/2018 1:29 PM

I was there a couple years ago for work. I didn't ride but I did check out one of the tracks there. For an island would not complain and be happy to ride.. the guys I talked to seemed to be pretty cool.. think they have another track as well.

|

5/17/2018 1:31 PM

Look up guam international race way. Thats where one track is located.

|

5/17/2018 1:36 PM

drenmaster wrote:

Look up guam international race way. Thats where one track is located.

Yeah that looks like the only track I could find. It looks okay... I'm hoping there will be some more spots on the island but I'll take what I can get. I'm just thankful there's at least something there. 3 years with no riding would really suck.

|

5/17/2018 4:28 PM

CG?

|

5/17/2018 6:53 PM

I was just there couple of weeks ago for the Smoken Wheels event had the time of my life. The track is definitely Vet friendly they have a great group of guys that ride and race. The track is always open and free to ride I’m pretty sure they race once a month and there’s other tracks to ride you just have to get with the locals. Don’t be fooled the local guys know how to go fast on that track, there’s so much to do there in Guam you may not want to come back Photo Photo Photo

|

5/17/2018 7:35 PM

You single bro? When I was in the Navy we used to say the letters in Guam stood for give up and masturbate. Just saying.

whistling

|

5/17/2018 8:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2018 8:05 PM

Um how many years ago was this cause there was plenty of eye candy walking around

|

5/17/2018 9:01 PM

Ron_Shuler wrote:

Um how many years ago was this cause there was plenty of eye candy walking around

I was there two years ago.. plenty of eye candy and Guammy bears..

|

5/18/2018 8:00 AM

BMSOBx2 wrote:

You single bro? When I was in the Navy we used to say the letters in Guam stood for give up and masturbate. Just saying.

whistling

Married so I'll just be doing the normal amount of masturbating lol

|

5/18/2018 8:00 AM

Pirate421 wrote:

CG?

USAF

|

5/18/2018 8:02 AM

Ron_Shuler wrote:

I was just there couple of weeks ago for the Smoken Wheels event had the time of my life. The track is definitely Vet friendly they have a great group of guys that ride and race. The track is always open and free to ride I’m pretty sure they race once a month and there’s other tracks to ride you just have to get with the locals. Don’t be fooled the local guys know how to go fast on that track, there’s so much to do there in Guam you may not want to come back Photo Photo Photo

Oh hell yeah, thats what I was hoping to see! I'm very excited to be heading there and this definitely helps. Thanks for posting the pics!

|

5/18/2018 8:04 AM

BMSOBx2 wrote:

whistling

lisenbyjacob wrote:

So like twice a day?

|

5/18/2018 8:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2018 8:47 AM

Ron_Shuler wrote:

Might be lots of eye candy but the locals don't like you messing with their women.

|

5/18/2018 8:49 AM

lisenbyjacob wrote:

laughing laughing laughing
|